[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought to yourself that all of this is REAL That

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1495731247471.jpg (40KB, 534x679px) Image search: [Google]
1495731247471.jpg
40KB, 534x679px
Have you ever thought to yourself that all of this is REAL
That things HAPPEN
There are things that you don't have but you COULD have if you just born in to it
Like it ACTUALLY COULD have happened
I think the closest feeling to what I'm talking about is a gamble
Let's say you could be given a coin toss, heads and you get whatever you want
Tails and you get nothing
You get tails but you forever know that it COULD have been different
>>
>>37274572
No I try not to dwell on things, theres no point.

you only have 1 life if you got handed a shit deal get over it
>>
>>37274572
but who cares since we'll all be dead and lose everything anyway?
idk, i have derealization really fucking bad so i don't care because nothing really feels real. fugg it
>>
I wish I was born to a rich family. Living is actually pretty cheap if you live like a minimalist. I would only need to convince my parents to give me 200k and I could live from stock earnings for the rest of my live.
>>
I don't think any of you currently understand the feeling I'm referring to. It's like you had a dream of an amazing life, woke up
That feeling when the dream felt so real, it could have never ended. It could have been real. It just wasn't
>>
>>37275375
yea i know this feel
but fugg it i have my sights set on death anyway
in the meantime i do enjoy drugs and beating my dick. i've just stopped caring, theres nothing you can do so why get worked up over it? this is the hand you were dealt, theres nothing that can be done. get over it because in the end, it won't matter anyway when you stop existing. like it never happened.
>>
>>37275454
Death is even worse, everyone dies but not everyone gets to live
The fact that it is/was a possibility but you won't experience and then you'll die
Fuck it's so sad
>>
>>37275608
nigger, there is far worse states of being you could have been put into. you could be a fucking roach for the matter. that roach will die and never exist again. it'll never experience what its like to be a human in a 1st world country of the 21st century. it just is what it is. seriously just stop giving fucks because non existence will cancel out all of this bullshit
>>
>>37275375
Yeah I've had that, I almost feel like I was seriously meant to be something else, but something went wrong and whoever was in charge of getting my life organized (before it started) was new to the job and massively fucked up. And I'm not saying that as if I'm ungrateful for how lucky I am, but I feel like I was meant for another time, another place, and another life.

I guess I just have to fulfill my destiny as I am.
>>
>>37274572
Kek EGGMAN used to play mine craft with this faggot
>>
>>37274690
Can you elaborate on how you'd do that? What stocks? You mean just from dividends or from buying/selling?
>>
File: 1493468706894.jpg (418KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1493468706894.jpg
418KB, 1462x1462px
>>37274572
>mfw this entire fucking story

jfc white ppl need to find something constructive to do with their lives
>>
>>37274572
I feel so good about not having heard this story until now. used to be way too deep in those social circles.
>>
>>37274572
What the hell are you blabbing on about?
>>
Mfw I played with this fag on /int/craft for a year.

>minecraft literally fucking caused this autism to go irl
>>
File: rip.png (8KB, 299x28px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
8KB, 299x28px
Remember fighting with or against this guy on numerous minecraft servers
>>
>>37276260
Very true. We need another crusade.
>>
>>37274690
Or you could buy a few appartments and rent them out and live off that.
>>
>>37276631
>>37276649
Playing Minecraft over the age of 12 should be a red flag for schools/parents/psychiatrists.
>>
>>37276704
Nys I am 19 and i occasionally play it
>>
>>37276205
What do you mean? All you have to do is invest the money into stocks and bonds, then you're set.
>>
File: Red flag.jpg (1MB, 2493x2004px) Image search: [Google]
Red flag.jpg
1MB, 2493x2004px
>>37276716
and here you are on /r9k/.
>>
>>37276649
What, you mean the neonazi turned muslim?
I might've talked to Elliot Rodgers before he went on the shooting spree on ye oldie wizard chan, may have accidentally spurred him on whoops kek
>>
>>37276704
It's even funnier that you provide no reason as to why it should be, only regurgitating what you think you should say - minecraft being for autistic retards - so that you look cool on an anonymous imageboard

>>37276753
Yes, wolfdevon was his minecraft name, and one of his minecraft friends (who even hung out with him irl once) was interviewed by Vice news about the whole situation of him jumping between ideologies and what lead to the murder, confirming it was him. I have talked and communicated with a Guy who i simply played minecraft with, and now he's made national news for this. Yes, i mean the neonazi turned muslim
>>
>>37276806
>minecraft being for autistic retards
Even if you yourself enjoy Minecraft, you literally can't refute this. Hell, I like MLP and certainly wouldn't refute the same argument applied to the show.
>>
>>37276718
then where do you get the money? i thought you had to buy stocks and hopefully be able to sell them for a higher price. i guess you mean dividends where they pay you each month. but i dont think all stocks do that
>>
>>37276806
>>37276846
Also, a red flag doesn't automatically mean lock you up in an asylum. It simply means that one should be further evaluated. I wouldn't get all pissy if liking MLP became a red flag in the same manner.
>>
File: 1449517291296.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449517291296.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>37276846
>liking mlp post s2 and eg
>>
>>37276875
All this talk is what the broker is for.
>>
>>37276892
The quality sure isn't what it used to be, but I like other children's cartoons, so it still pretty much stacks up with what I'm used to watching. Faust, Larson, and Ingram made the show what it is. It may only be one out of three, but I doubt I'll ever stop watching until Ingram leaves.
>>
>>37276912
Is there even much of a famdom left? I stopped early 2013 I think. I loleduch of the art, clop, fics and webcomics. Kinda miss those days.
>>
>>37276846
It's true i can't refute it because there is nothing to refute, you've provided no good reason why it should be a red flag for anything

On the other side if were to go by your logic, I could conclude that you are probably a fat neck beard manlet for liking MLP as that is the stereotype for bronies, when you could be a perfectly functional human being

>>37276879
Even in this 3rd or 4th post by yourself, you still provide no good reason for why people who play minecraft need "further evaluation". If anything, people on /pol/ should be subject to your propositon of further evaluation since most of them hold very radical ideas, some of which involve hurting others and violence to accomplish goals. The guy in the OP's picture is in reality a murderer who just happened to play minecraft, he doesn't represent the millions of kids, teenagers and adults who simply like building things in a videogame.
>>
>>37274690
It would be hard to do that, you can only count on like 5% return so you would have to live on 10k per year, which you would have to pay taxes on and via inflation every year that 10k would buy you less and less
>>
File: terroristgroup.png (2MB, 1589x868px) Image search: [Google]
terroristgroup.png
2MB, 1589x868px
>>37276704
This isn't minecraft. This is tactical war and diplomacy simulator through the medium of diggerboy.

This was our fault. If we didn't lose Baghdad to the Italians, maybe Devon wouldn't have gone off the hook.
>>
>>37276966
I never really cared for the fandom outside of /b/ then /mlp/, so while I'm sure it dropped off, I'm not sure by how much. /mlp/ is about the same as it ever was, though.
>>37276979
I wouldn't refute that lots of fat neckbeard manelts watch MLP. If there was a reason to look out for those people, MLP would certainly be a good way of looking for them.
>>
>>37277106
We didnt "lose" baghdad, from what i heard it was you all who literally left the city during seige because the defense showed signs of shaking

Like in eu4 when you have more troops than another enemy army but they have more moral and beat you despite outnumbering them by the thousands
>>
>>37276897
im not paying a fucking broker. at this point i think i know more than you, so i will no longer ask you questions
>>
>>37274572
> when shitposting becomes reality
>>
WHITE SHARIA NOW

originalinis
>>
>>37277052
10k/year is more than enough to live in 90% of the world. I'd be happy as fuck if I could get that kind of money in my country even as a wage.
>>
>>37274572
>what is determinism
There's only way things can turn out.
>>
>>37275375
What if it was, and this reality is just an obtrusive virus that cockblocks you from uniting with your existential waifu?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.