[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a real scumbag aren't I /R9K/ I have a total robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm a real scumbag aren't I /R9K/ I have a total robot gf browses /R9K/ loves anime, Vidya, ect. I love her with all my heart she's gorgeous 4,5 slender long straight brown hair beautiful chestnut eyes that match her hair, complete 10/10 in my book (Extra points for personality) and she loves me with all her heart, but recently one of my NEET femboy friends has been getting "too friendly" he hugs up on me and tries to pull me away so we can "talk" privately and has been making moves on me and I've been trying to get him to stop, but recently we kissed and after I tried to get distance between us but my gf knows how long we've been friends and constantly asks why did I stop inviting him over and why I don't go hang out with him. She doesn't know because she knows he's gay but thinks I'm straight (so did I) and I don't want to tell her but the worse part is I've started thinking about him subconsciously like when I day dream and I'm afraid I'm started to develop feelings for him I love my gf but I don't know what to do? This whole thing is disorienting and I have no clue what's going on.
>>
>Not having a threesome
>Not being dominated by a girl and a trap

What the fuck are you even doing
>>
>>37274462
She'd NEVER be okay with it she's incredibly possessive and hates it when he hugs me and stuff, I'm also her first bf ever so she's very insecure about herself she thinks it's because she's too short.
>>
>>37274516
You and here dominated the trap this will make here dominate and still love you
>>
>>37274569
No she doesn't like him also he's gay, also he doesn't like her they don't like to talk about it but the have a mutual disliking towards each other also he's gay.
>>
>>37274636
Then tell him to fuck off and to not ruin this for you because of his own selfishness
>>
>>37274407
I guess just... tell the truth.

Do you plan to abandon this relationship over this femboy? You can be honest with her and tell her you won't ruin the relationship over this. Clue her in since it is driving you crazy.

I dunno how much you actually value this relationship though.
>>
>>37274693
I love her with all my heart and I'd never want to hurt her, but she'd freak out if I told her I still like my friend as a friend and I don't want to lose him either but if I tell her she'll never let me see him again.
>>
>>37274407
Suck his dick and make him taste his own cum in your mouth.
Love between two boys is the purest form of love.
>>
>>37274736
Well, enjoy sitting on those feelings in silence.
>>
How do you even find these girls and femboys in your area if you're all robots and neets
>>
Tell him he needs to cut this shit out or you're not going to hang out with him anymore. It's pretty simple. You're in a committed relationship.
>>
>>37274819
Known her since high school. Known him since elementary.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.