[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally interact with no one in my life except when I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1495388084671.jpg (14KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495388084671.jpg
14KB, 234x250px
>literally interact with no one in my life except when I have to for my low paying job
>have terrible social anxiety
>hate the average normal people that follow what the businesses tell us is "pop culture"
>thought I was the only one like this
>find this board
>find people like me
>realize I'm not alone
>helplessly watch as the people I'm trying to get away from pour onto this board
>see posts by people who have lost their virginities. have or have had gfs, make a lot of money, get called cute by qts, have close friends, etc.
Why cant you guys just go on your reddit or Instagram or snapchat or whatever the fuck you do
>>
>>37274094
This, real robots need to evacuate.
>>
>>37274094
>coworkers all have social lives and interesting personal lives outside work
>I literally have nothing outside work
>every so often I am reminded that nobody else really cares about coworkers as much as I do because they have non-work-related friends that are more important to them
When I get many days off I get very lonely, I really like my coworkers, they are my only social contacts. I actually enjoy working more than taking time off because I get to see them and talk to them and be in their presence, it makes me feel like I am a part of a community for once, that I am actually wanted and needed by someone and have an opportunity to make their lives brighter. It pains me every now and then when I catch glimpses of their "real" lives, knowing they really probably don't care much about me at all.
>>
>>37274415
Hahahahaha you depend way too much on co-workers as friends

I'm completely detached from everyone at my workplace, besides those in my immediate dept. I'm too busy working to bother socializing. I also started to take breaks in my car, I love being in solitude so I can think freely without disruption.
I don't have a social life, but I don't want or need a lot of people in my life besides family and maybe a qt gf I can connect with.
>>
>>37274555
>t IT guy
>>
>>37274555
>Hahahahaha you depend way too much on co-workers as friends
yes thank you for repeating what I said

I can't help it, I'm not a person who enjoys being alone, and I don't know how to make friends outside work.
>>
>>37274094
because the normies must comsume everything like locusts
there is no sanctuary
>>
>>37274594
Nope, grocery store. Been there 11 years, doing various jobs.
>>
>>37274415
I feel you desu. I wish they'd agree to stay overtime with me.
>>
>>37274415
this really gave me feels.
Did you ever tried out a hobby. It may help you to find some people outside of your working environment.
>>
>>37274753
I don't know where to begin to find other people interested in what I like
>>
>>37274094
Nah mate, fuck off to wizardchan, thanks
>>
>>37274610
maybe you should ask them if they want to share a drink with you after work, or even at weekends
>>
>>37274610
There's nothing wrong with making friends at work, if you can actually make them into real friends. I've been working at a software company for two years and I see a group of people from there outside of work pretty regularly.

>>37274790
I don't know what esoteric weeb shit you like, but try pursuing hobbies that are accessible to the outside world
>>
>>37274094
iktf
this board has been turning to shit after all these years of me finding it. it's disgusting.
>>
>>37274790
there is something for everyone.
If you are interestet in sports, join a sports club. If you are intetested in something else, you should choose a big event, related to your interests and check it out, there is nothing to lose
>>
>>37274094
You're always someone else's normie anon. Some people here probably have it worse, just like some have it better. Unless you're the lowest of the lowest, you have no room to complain.
>>
File: IMG_9876.jpg (17KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9876.jpg
17KB, 183x276px
>>37274094
>like being around people due to childhood issues of loneliness
>99% of people think I'm weird and seemingly avoid me
>closest to social contact is from other people who lurk here ive met irl
why can't I just be normal, i want to be normal.
i wish i was born with a strong jawline and didn't fuck up my back and had interest in normal things and could talk to people normally.
>>
>>37274968
where you from? post contact
>>
>>37274980
north carolina
idk what kind of contact you'd want
>>
>>37274094
>>literally interact with no one in my life except when I have to for my low paying job
>>have terrible social anxiety
You contradicted yourself with your frist green text line you fucking normie tard.
>>
>>37275039
yeah sorry about that let me rephrase it
>nobody knows who I am so I interact with no one except for when I have to at work or when I go to a store or a resturaunt or something
>when I do talk to people I get really anxious
I even get anxious in discussions on this board kek
>>
>>37275017
too far away anyway =\ can do discord
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.