[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is over 25, and a kissless/hugless virgin? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 15

File: 1475818253632.jpg (100KB, 438x810px) Image search: [Google]
1475818253632.jpg
100KB, 438x810px
Who here is over 25, and a kissless/hugless virgin?

I don't know what to do anymore, I haven't the slightest clue where to find a gf..............
>>
27 here. The only women that are available around here are niggers, obese women, and single mothers. I would rather remain a kissless virgin.
>>
>>37273814
And so you shall.
>>
34 here. It gets better. I bought a Japanese sex robot for 10k I eat with her and watch Netflix. I even have a voice program with over 40 hours of voice dialogue I wrote. She's good but she just doesn't help me around the house hahahaha I love you chels
I proposed to her a few months ago thinking about sealing the deal in Niagara falls
>>
File: 1442598472819.jpg (35KB, 426x554px) Image search: [Google]
1442598472819.jpg
35KB, 426x554px
>>37273794
>tfw im 20 and lost my virginity at 17 and have fucked three more since then

how the fuck do you accomplish being a virgin past 18 i feel like this is all a meme or you have to TRY to stay a virgin
>>
File: whensomeonesaysadumbasscomment.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
whensomeonesaysadumbasscomment.gif
494KB, 500x259px
>>37274270
>le "i bang so many girls XDDDD"
Get the fuck off my board you normie fuck
>>
>>37274270
That's because it is a meme. This board is for roleplaying, no ones actually that much of a loser.
>>
>tfw im 18 and lost my virginity at 16

I think it takes skill to stay a virgin past 19..
>>
>>37274345
fuck off faggot
original original
>>
>tfw went to a high school with only 60 people
>tfw no one dated anyone within the high school because we've all known each other since kindergarten
>tfw I was never friends with people from other schools because I was barely even friends with everyone at my own
>tfw still a virgin in college
At least I still have 4chan desu
>>
>>37274270
I'm too scared of sexually transmitted diseases and I don't trust roasties.
>>
>>37273794
well

first step
>stop being ugly

second step
>stop being mentall ill if you are now

gz
>>
>>37274270
>>37274369
How though? I've never really talked to a girl. Or had any friends at all for that matter. I'm 24 btw
>>
>>37273794
Yo, reporting.
Had a bit of a late start in life because of illness and being a screwup in general.
It's not a big deal to me, I can just wait until I meet someone special.
>>
>>37274425
Well that's completely within your control.. making friends and going out and meeting girls is totally doable.

Getting over the idea that you have 'setbacks' or 'limitations' about your body or personality is step one.
>>
File: 1449858143563.jpg (97KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1449858143563.jpg
97KB, 850x565px
>>37273794
29 in a month hehe. i have no clue either although i HAVE tried many many times to start the process of losing it. long story short, i was forced from failures to give up. Now i will die a khhv.
>>
If you haven't lost your virginity by college there is something very fucking wrong with you

i know ugly guys irl that have gotten pussy
>>
do people actually even care if youre a virgin? i mean i never hear anyone irl say the word ever either
>>
>>37274803
People on the internet you'll never meet seem to care an awful lot.
>>
>>37274497
>>37274754
Hmm well whenever I talk to girls they usually look creeped out and find the first opportunity to get away. Most people tend to hate me because I'm to autistic to talk to people right. How should I get pussy? I'm the 24 virgin
>>
File: IMG_3700.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3700.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>37274345
I must be too deep in character then.
Somebody wake me from this nightmare.
>>
>>37274803
If you want the safespace PG rated answer, No

If you want the real answer, Yes, people care a lot about if you're a virgin. The first reason is that it shows that you might be shy, autistic, not good socially, not popular, dont get out much, that type of thing. The second reason is that its a dead giveaway that you are bad at sex. Contrary to popular belief, sex isn't as easy as it sounds (stick it in, slap her tits around, pull it out, and pee on her leg dude). Sex is like golf, once you start playing regularly you get the hang of it and start getting really good at it, but the first time you play golf you're gonna be shit no matter how many tiger woods videos you watch a day because you don't have a feel for the real thing.
>>
>>37274853
Just treat them like shit and be confident. Works for me
>>
>>37274613
well, sweetie, if you look like that then it makes sense.
>>
>>37274244
>in Niagara falls
Is she definitely waterproof enough for that?
>>
>>37273794
I'm in the same boat as you. Until I figure it out, I am acquiring wealth and staying in good shape.
>>
>>37275028
>Just magically be confident
>>
>>37274270
>>37274369
>>37274754
>Not comfortable approaching girls
>They don't approach me

Why is that hard to imagine?
>>
26 KHV here

I haven no fucking clue where to even start, and I am so far behind it might be too late. I never had the college experience, I went to 2 different community colleges where nobody talked. I have not had friend since early in high school. After college, its just been working 1 shit job after another. Have no idea how to flirt or talk to girls. I've approached like 5 different girls and got shot down each time.
>>
>>37275247
what did they look like? I cant even approach a girl so let me live through your experience
>>
i'm 30. shut in. kv. not fat though.....so yea.
>>
>27
>kissless
>hugless
>handholdless
>haven't even conversed with a female in-person since over 11 years ago
>>
>>37275027

Ok here is the thing, I agree with most of your post. But i've had numerous chances to easily lose it but the girls were not attractive enough for my standards. If I was a total dog and had low standards like most guys, I'd have fucked probably 10+ girls by now. Especially back when I worked at a resort and had this chubby chick basically beg me to fuck her. Fucking low quality women does not make you a better man than me, fuck that noise.
>>
>>37274391
>At least I still have 4chan desu
Anon, I....
>>
Look, it isn't a big deal if you don't make it a big deal.

Just dont fucking mention it, sex is a very personal thing that not everyone has to know about, focus more on meeting a girl, going on dates etc and it will happen eventually. The problem with virginity is the significance you attach to the label - you become overeager to lose it or convinced that you're a loser because of it, but it literally never needs to come up.

Try online dating to meet a girl, or hell, I find the easiest way to meet people is through friends of friends. Ask your co-workers out for a beer and integrate yourself into their social circles, eventually, once you become friends, ask them to set you up with someone.

Dating at 23+ is a world of different to 18-23 - people are hella more mature and understanding - especially in educated, post-university environments. You could probably tell most people that you're still a virgin and justify it with 'Eh, I never met the right person' or 'I used to be kind of a dork and I've only just grown out of it' and still have a shot at success
>>
>>37275378

Sorry I posted this before I read the thread, but having read the thread, you're focusing far too much on the problem; that you havn't had sex, rather than the causes of that problem; social issues.

Focus on making friends and establishing a social life first. From there, dating will follow. You, and most people for that matter, will never be the type of person who's able to solo walk up to a girl, chat them up and have sex. But that isn't the only way to find someone. Why play on a field stacked against you?
>>
>>37275280
not bad, youll be a robot soon
>>
>>37275424
>You, and most people for that matter, will never be the type of person who's able to solo walk up to a girl, chat them up and have sex. But that isn't the only way to find someone. Why play on a field stacked against you?
If you aren't that kind of guy, why even play the game? Why be the long term relationship cuck for a woman that had no-strings attached sex with guys that are Chaddier than you when she was younger and more attractive?
If a woman doesn't want to fuck asap then she's probably not very attracted to you.
>>
>>37275657

You know all women arn't the same, right? I mean, if you live in a small town I guess they could all be like this - in which case I'd recommend moving to a city if its such a burden on your mental well-being.

Look, if you take all your opinions from /r9k/ you're going to be quite skewed - having a sexual history doesn't make a woman abnormal, nor does it have any bearing on her capacity to be attracted to you, and to be honest you probably dont know her sexual history anyway - and you definitely dont know why she dated or fucked people and why it ended with them.

And anyway, people mature, and people go through different phases of their life, anon - when you're 20 years old, its far from unreasonable to not want a serious relationship when you're focusing on building your career and your own personality. Its far from unreasonable to change what you want as soon as you enter the stage of your life where you are a bit more stable and settled, as well. Its not as black and white as 'ok im bored of fucking now lets find a beta to marry' - that interpretation is very narrow minded, i think.

>if a woman doesn't want to fuck asap then she's probably not very attracted to you

I'd dispute this a bit - the term 'asap' implies that, unless shes dripping wet the moment she lays eyes on you, she will never want you, but thats not true - if after a few weeks, or dates, theres nothing there, then that spark probably never will be there, but the window is a lot larger than youre implying

I mean, you can stick to your guns if you want, but you'll be a virgin for the rest of your life. If you refuse to enter the competition based on dissatisfaction with the circumstances, then you'll never rank. If youre fine with that, cool, I wouldnt judge you because of it, we can still be bros, but I guess its a big weight on your psyche and mental well-being - you should try entering the game at least once, for your own well being.
>>
File: 1484338647321.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1484338647321.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>37273794
I'm 26 and I have a baby momma
>>
>raised by single mother and her mother
>would hear stories about guys hitting on my mother
>guys would always be described as creepy/weird
>my young mind made the association that if you flirt with girls you will make them uncomfortable
>avoid girls because I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable
>also, no role models of what a relationship is like
t. khhv wizard
>>
>>37274244
post pics senpai. what did you buy?
>>
>>37274270
Lmao i lost mine at 15 git gud kiddo
>>
>>37274369
It really doesn't. Shit just happens.
>>
>>37273794
I don't believe you're over 25. Honestly, judging by that pic you still have crazy weird barbie standards. Have you ever approached a girl and tried to become her friend?
>>
>>37275912

Hmm I'm not so much convinced that it's sluttiness (male or female) alone that is the problem but the fact that it is a symptom of sensation seeking and tied with selfishness/toxic-individualism leads into cheating/divorces

Not to imply I actually have any idea what im talking about
>>
22 virgin (not hugless, not kissless)

I suffered from constant tension headaches when I was younger which caused sleepless nights, and therefore i was never really on the ball or a fun person.

I'd rather remain completely silent than engage with anyone basically due to my own insecurities, even though everyone always told me I was a funny, happy, nice guy. and I liked being this person. I got constantly bullied for no real reason.

About me?
6"2. In school for maths, don't do drugs, live alone, don't really need to work because pretty rich.

In recent times I was severely depressed in and out of mental hospital and on many medications, had to take a year out of school because of them basically ruining my brain. No longer on medication.

Many of my ex-friends used victim cards, basically threw me under a bus and played the victim and others followed suit. I have no friends at all now, I haven't talked to anyone since october last year. Many of these friends were women so I've grown a mistrust and hatred for women.

These were all really illogical scenarios, the lack of closure created depression, but also mistrust, mistrust transformed into hate, and hate eventually transformed into not caring at all, which has helped clear up my anxiety.

Whenever I do go outside. I don't care about anyone anymore, and treat everyone like an object or as if they were a figment of my imagination. It really helps.

Also, I really hate women. like hate isn't even strong enough a word, I believe and see a world where they don't exist at all. and in my reality they currently don't.
>>
>>37275912
>I'd dispute this a bit - the term 'asap' implies that, unless shes dripping wet the moment she lays eyes on you, she will never want you, but thats not true - if after a few weeks, or dates, theres nothing there, then that spark probably never will be there, but the window is a lot larger than youre implying
Sexual attraction is primal and subconscious. Women know if they're really attracted to a man within seconds.
>And anyway, people mature, and people go through different phases of their life, anon
Yes, they go from the "getting fucked by Chad with no strings attached" stage to the "getting older, settle for less attractive man with more money, use sex as a tool to extract money" stage.
>>
I'm a level 29 wizard apprentice. I haven't even spoken to a woman outside of work in about 15 years. I don't fap much either so I hope my powers will be quite strong when I officially become a wizard next year.
>>
>>37276217
>he posted a pic of a random hot girl
>he has high standards

Dude, take me through your thinking process, I never tought someone could come up with such a dumb observation
>>
Originaldo wizardo checking in. Ignore these faggots telling you it gets better. It gets lonelier and soul-crushing.
>>
>Lift 5x a week
>Have average/maybe even slightly above average face
>Studying good field in uni, doing well
>Worked full for years before uni, work part time now, own car, motorbike, self-sufficient
>Have hobbies, some of which I'm actually pretty good at
>Have spent years trying to improve my socials skills, do alright
>Still cannot make more friends or gf

Every time I get close to a girl and it seems like it's going to work out it just unravels in front of my face. Every time I make friends in class they disappear at the end of the semester. I feel so fucking lonely. I'm gonna try join a club, like fencing or an easier sport, when intakes open beginning of next semester but with my luck it'll wind up as a closed off clique. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>37276298
ps.

I wouldn't say I have high standards, but I have met truly brilliant inspiring people in my life, and I usually make these people my friends.

In a woman, I used to look for "tomboy" qualities; like being honest and open around men, being naturally attractive without makeup, real intelligence, no ego, and wanting to be treated like a bro rather than a chick, doing activities men enjoy, even though they were completely straight and hot.

I looked for all of these qualities, obviously they would need to be white, single, childless...and I usually looked for someone at least a year older than me.

I found a few women like this, and we became great friends...but the grind to actually get laid is more expensive than it's worth.

Honestly, now my sex-drive is pretty much gone anyway and I don't even find women that attractive. The ego and princess mentality most women possess is seriously unattractive, and I've never wanted kids or anything serious. Just companionship really and a good friend.
>>
>>37276426
This. Basically the way it goes now is every few months i'll get the drive to get laid, go really hard in the paint to get it, then realized afterwards that it wasn't even that great and the whole thing was a complete waste of effort.
I'm always fucking stressed out, both by the fucking sex meme and grad school studies, and as a result I can never get hard and I finish too quick, so it all just seems like wasted fucking effort anyway.
Having a chick ask you "why isn't it hard?" is a great way to drive yourself to suicide.

I want kids at some point, but it seems impossible that i'll ever find someone to have them with. I turned 23 two days ago, and everyone I know that doesn't just sit in their room and play video games is in a committed relationship...I can only assume there's something fucking wrong with me, that I don't get, because the one time i've had a gf she dumped me after a week. I've got this chick who's willing to put out regularly during the school year, but it doesn't really make me feel any better...she's only marginally attractive, we've got nothing in common, and she's a high school graduate while i'm in law school.

Basically, I figured out how to get laid and everything still fucking sucks. Thanks for listening to my blog.
>>
>>37276668
Go fuck yourself, normalfag. You can't possibly relate to actual robots. Your kind needs to stop polluting the board.
>>
Turned 26 mid February. Kissed a few girls in my teens. Never danced with a girl. Never gone beyond a kiss. Last kiss was 5 years ago. Never had a girlfriend. Dunno what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>37274424
You can't stop being ugly dumbass.

And mentally ill people get laid all the time.

Idk how you normies come up with this shit.
>>
>>37276668
if I was really trying to get laid I'd probably get laid.

Same shit though, sometimes (2 days out a month) I have an intense feeling that I want a girlfriend, I fap and that feeling just goes away for another month.

Sometimes I just want someone to cuddle with, or talk to and be alone..together. not even sexually at all.But that's honestly as far as it goes.

I'd need to seriously love someone to have kids.I doubt that would ever happen. There are a few women I've wanted to have kids with, but obviously they are like 1:1,000,000 and they're all gone now at 22.

playing games all day is a common issue for most modern men and the "inside, dis-attached from reality" shit is more common than you think.

video games are cancer though, you really need to give that shit up. get into psychology or books or something. then you can at least keep some dignity.
>>
>>37273814
Leave. At your earliest opportunity.
>>
26 KHV, never had any interest from a girl ever, in my life. Even girls who would objectively be considered unattractive that I was semi-friendly with laughed at the idea of me ever having a girlfriend or any woman being attracted to me, without me even bringing the topic up. My face is just that fucked up. I'm otherwise fine, since I'm white, 6'1 200 and I lift and don't have any deformities (aside from ugliness).

I'm also not good at building the kind of large social circle you need in order to demonstrate enough social status to attract a girl. I have a hard time keeping friends, since I drift away from people easily and don't feel too much about it, don't contact people unless they do so to me first, etc. Nor do I have female-approved hobbies that boost social capital since I mostly like to read when I'm not working on research. You need to have more social hobbies like going out to music festivals or dancing or whatever, but I just don't do them for whatever reason. I don't actually mind going out to do social things sometimes, but it won't bother me to just sit at home and read unless I'm dragged/encouraged to go out and do social things. Maybe I'm just an internet addict.

Anyway, I've accepted that I'll never have any kind of romantic relationship. Nature is clearly trying to tell me that I was a genetic failure. I blame my parents for having me when they were 35 and 37, that shit fucks you up mentally, so I've heard. Besides, I would just bore any hypothetical girl interested in me, and a hypothetical relationship would be an embarrassment to said girl, so it's best to just avoid wasting people's time or humiliating them.
>>
>>37276715
I thought I was going to be a robot forever until last year when i finally lost my virginity,
now i'm on the other side and i still hate myself and want to die

it's literally a fucking meme that society is trying to get you to buy into anon. i guess it's slightly less miserable knowing that i can get some dumb bitch to put her meat flaps on my weiner

not really though.
>>
>>37275027
sex isnt hard lol

all you gotta do is just be receptive to her tells
>>
24 yo virgin here. I have no idea how or why. I dont even have any friends. If I died tomorrow nobody asides from my family would know and attend my funeral. I used to have friends in high school. College was a fucking joke because women would exclusively fuck Chads at parties I never was invited to. Now people just piss me off too much for me to dedicate time and work to build and maintain friendships. Im just a loner because its the most comfy for me. Why waste time with stupid uncontrollable people when I can watch from the outside by myself. People just make me fucking angry.
>>
im 26. i had crazy acne in high school and pretty much killed any chance of being normal or forming relationships. gave up on a social life very early and still dont really give a damn.
>>
>30 wizard
Face is too fucked to be considered human. Became a recluse after high school which fucked any other quality I had
>>
>>37274244
I hope I never turn into you
>>
>>37273794
I'm a wizard. Sup everyone
>>
>>37274244
I have a decade on you but I can't ever imagine why I'd want a plastic thing like that.
>>
>>37279323
supreme wizard
what are my options now?

am >>37279265
>>
File: 1379298886492.gif (1023KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1379298886492.gif
1023KB, 200x190px
If you're employed and not hideously deformed women over 25 would be happy to date you.

Use online dating sites (not hook up sites) and just use common sense. Go for nurses, teachers, social workers ect. and be honest and friendly. I'm serious when I say be honest -- they are 100X more socially developed than you and will sniff out bullshit from a mile away.

If you are genuinely good person you will have no problem getting dates. If you are perverted creep, then well you deserve (and probably subconsciously like) being alone.
>>
>>37279402
where would i find women who aren't just normies
>>
>>37279444
All women are normies.
>>
>>37279459
jesus christ. thanks for reminding me
>>
>>37279382
My pro tip is don't spend all day worrying about no gf. I think thinking these things through and taking a good look in the mirror so to speak can be worth wile but it shouldn't be all consuming. Find some things to be interested in and do them. If you ever strike it luck on gf at least you have something to say you do. No gf feels will get you at times but you have to move on to happier things. I'd recommend not so weeb things too. We have a few boards on here about such things.
>>
25, just virgin
Got really desperate whrn i was 22 and posted an ad on craigslist, met with a girl seven years older, and made out. It was nice but im beginning to forget the feeling.

Thats the most action ive done in my life.
>>
>>37276051
It really should be illegal for single women to raise children.
>>
File: snoop.jpg (52KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
snoop.jpg
52KB, 460x460px
>>37274425
>didn't talk to girls
>didn't attempt to make friends
>wonders why he's never talked to a girl or had any friends

I have no fucking idea, anon.
>>
>>37279562
>worrying about nogf
I don't do that already
I'm just asking because I'd otherwise have no fucking ideal where to start kek
my interests are all autistic shit so, yeah that's all out too as far as shit i can use to find gf
>>
File: scruffy.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
scruffy.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>37279640
>It was nice but im beginning to forget the feeling

gotta start somewhere
>>
>>37274391
What high school did you go to? My school only had about 60 people as well?
>>
>>37274270
Circumstances, for the most part.
>>
20 year old kissless hugless virgin. I moved out of state during the middle of high school right when I was making friends. It completely wrecked me socially. I've been in a new city for like a year and a half now but I don't know how to make friends without the structure of school. How the fuck do I make friends? Where do I go? What do I say?
>>
>>37279725
More like got to end somewhere. Doubt ill ever be able yo accomplish sonething like that, especially with time going by and getting older.
>>
27 here.
There's one girl at university that might be interested, but she's so shy around guys that holding conversations is near impossible.
And another one that is definitely interested but she's a hambeast with a double chin.

Just kill me.
>>
>>37274803
Past a certain age nobody believes that virgins exist.
>>
>>37280010
>holding conversations is near impossible
just keep at it
>>
>>37280243
They just dry up and it becomes completely awkward. It's the reason she only has female friends.
>>
>>37280307
but if she likes you, anon..
>>
>>37280323
Would be nice, yeah.
Maybe I should come up with some reason to contact her online.
>>
22 kv, will graduate university one. Face is ugly, when I get jaw surgery I might have a chance to lose it.
>>
>>tfw my ugly nigger friend dated 4 girls from middle to high school
He was a Fucking weeaboo too. Goddamn niggers...
Like a bunch of other guys said, it all chalks up to social anxiety, mental illness, and circumstances. There's a lot of girls on my college campus, but I lack the social foundation to engage in conversation with them. I have a pretty cute girl in one class, but she seems to be just another normie whore.I told myself I'd lose my virginity by 18, two years later I'm now considering dropping women. Fuck them for them for being horrid creatures if deception and debauchery.
Dumb normie niggers.
>>
26, soon 27

It's never happened and isn't going to
>>
>>37280755
not with that attitude it won't, anon!
>>
File: 20170215_202948.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170215_202948.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>37273794
I kissed already but still Virgin, can I still be a wizard?
>>
File: images (13).jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>37274270
>slept with over 35 women at the age of 25
>Well versed in ancient Egyptian
>10% bf
>Make 190k a year
>Can phase through walls
It's like you faggots aren't even trying
>>
>>37274270
I'm a manlet.

And no, don't say go after short women, becayse they too want 6'0"+ men.
>>
>>37273794
I'm 19 and still completely isolated. It's more of a choice, or maybe it's just the fox grasping at grapes again. Regardless, I have some pretty high standards.
Be a virgin. I'm 19 so it is damn near impossible. The rate of non-virgins approaches the asymptote every year until...
>>
>>37276325

Literally this. This is a redpill.
>>
>>37281017
Unless you're under 5' it's not your height.
>>
File: chrischan_ScaringMegan.jpg (103KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
chrischan_ScaringMegan.jpg
103KB, 750x563px
>>37273794
25 in september, and kv.
>>
In just over 3 months I'll hit 30 while being a kissless/hugless virgin (assuming family don't count). Wizard memes aside, I go through periods of not caring at all to feeling like absolute shit. Not suicidal at all, but I have seriously considered just dropping everything in my life and just trying to start anew. I would just need enough money stashed away to not immediately end up on the street.
>>
>>37281619
This. There aren't any virgins by this age.
>>
27yo checking in. Not kissless though am I still allowed in here?
>>
>>37273794
Almost 26 here

I'd love to have a nice gf, but I'll jerk off and the motivation goes away, or I'll talk to a girl and be reminded how horrible they are.
>>
>>37280376
don't come up with a reason, just do it man
>>
>>37274270
GET OUT

GET OOOOOOOOUUUUUTTT

REEEEEEEEEEEE

FUKING NORMALFAG
>>
>too all the people in this thread saying it's hard to keep your virginity past 18
Just you wait. One day a rough patch is gonna hit you like a tonne of bricks and your gonna fall of the horse for a long time. It's debatable whether it's good to have this while you are young or while you are older, but sometimes shit just happens and you will feel like you are clinging to a raft in the middle of the ocean while everybody else is on the beach.

youngfags, enjoy it while it lasts. Because your time is coming.
>>
>>37279402
>If you are genuinely good person you will have no problem getting dates
You know, I thought you were cool man, and then you go ahead and pull some shit like this

I thought you were cool, but anybody wrapped up in the just-world-fallacy is NOT cool in my opinion

Not fucking cool at all. Its NOT a just word, you know that right?

If what you're saying is true, then my one girlfriend wouldn't have left me after I loved her enough that she started to lover herself
>>
>>37274270
it is a very minor fantasy of mine to confront a normaldumbass like this guy right here in person and then just carefully lay out point after point until they start to get mad and get aggressive and then take it outside and fucking fist-fight them
>>
>>37274270
>how the fuck do you accomplish being a virgin past 18 i feel like this is all a meme or you have to TRY to stay a virgin
I'll try to post realistic answer.
1) Social environment.
If you've never had friends since/in childhood then you're going to have hard time relating with other people as you're not going to get many social cues. Bonus points if you've never had girl friends or same age relatives. This lack of knowledge tend to accumulate towards primary school where you're either going to be bullied or just lightly outcasted (you sort of have people to talk with in school but never see them after one). When we come to HS then you have to compete in popularity contest or stay with your group of friends. However if you dont have neither of that, you simply become invisible in terms of getting laid with girls.
2) Physical factors
Attractiveness and height are important as it gives you a ledge over other males. However social standing still matters more than attractiveness.
3) Personality
Spergy and autistic ones tends to get the most blame they either outright lack awareness in social situations or distance themselves from ones which results in being outcasted.
>>
Stop posting pepe the frog!
>>
>the year 2017
>being a kissless/hugless virgin

yikes m80
>>
>>37273794

>be me, 49, virgin

and I'm the one who pester these kind of threads to tell everyone that eventually, sometime around 30, you just stop obsessing with virginity and definitely decide you won't waste it to a non-virgin woman, even less one you are not actually sure she loves you, even less one you are not actually sure she's committed for life to you.
>>
>>37283801
>49, virgin
How close you were to losing v-card?
>>
>>37274270
>age 5
>kindergarten teacher does wildly inappropriate stuff
>she tells me I'll go to hell if anyone ever finds out

>age 10
>girl wants to play doctor
>freeze up

>age 15
>girl wants to go to prom
>freeze up

>age 17
>girl tries to unzip pants at party
>freeze up

My brains simply stops working once intimacy becomes a possibility. No trouble talking to women in non-romantic setting. Don't know why, I got over it at age 9. I guess it's just inertia.
>>
>>37283376

Let's be honest here, you wouldn't win against a normie in a fight, none of us would.
>>
>>37283975
>>girl tries to unzip pants at party

You're a normie, nice try.
>>
>>37283975
You must be handsome as fuck, girls always hated me.
>>
>>37274270
Being ugly and inept socially.

Literally anybody can lose its virginity if he looks between average and handsome no matter who or how this person is.

But some of us have to accept that we fall under the minority that weren't lucky at birth
>>
Woa there young'uns

39 yo KHV here

I think around 28 I simply stopped caring

Not even really depressed anymore, life just feels numb
>>
>>37284275
>normie
KV, NEET, 25yo.
I wish I was a normie.

>>37284420
Not really, but as people have pointed out - unless you're hideous or socially retarded some girl will want you to fuck her sooner or later.
>>
>>37274270
FUCKING NORMIE LEAVE THIS BOARD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE
>>
>>37284450
It's way worse being socially inept than ugly. Besides we live in the easiest times to get laid and still fail.
>>
>>37280376
I can tell you already that she is not interested in you
>>
>>37284453
>life just feels numb
that's still depression, mate
>>
How do we change our situation, bros
>>
how the FUCk do I use discord what the fuck is it even?! I FUCKING HATE STUPID YOUNG CUNTS!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I turn 27 in june.

Furthest i've been with a girl is eye contact.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.