[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet up with childhood friend >talkin about shit >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: mobu.png (108KB, 626x652px) Image search: [Google]
mobu.png
108KB, 626x652px
>meet up with childhood friend
>talkin about shit
>she goes outside to have a cig
>starts crying about how she tried to commit suicide because a dude dumped her for a 53 year old
>try to convince her that it was wrong and that she has years to live
>she tries to seduce me
>tell her it's not the time for that

did i do good?
>>
>>37273713
no, now she feels even more ugly and rejected. rip your friend
>>
File: mishka shishka.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mishka shishka.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>37273713
>woman talks about being dumped and cries
>instantly tries to latch onto dick
sure dodged a bullet there, lad - she seems to crave some sort of physical/sexual validation, would not recommend you trying being a friend of hers
>>
>>37273713
>tell her it's not the time for that
You probably crushed her self esteem to be honest. Girls think that guys are sex-obsessed and would never turn down a pretty girl, so she probably thinks she's hideous either physically or mentally. Of course guys aren't like that, but that's what girls think
>>
Nah, you just wasted your chance to get laid. Now she thinks you're gay.
>>
>>37273771
>>37273745
the only time she does this is when she's absolutely smashed though
>>37273784
funnily enough, she said this.
>>
>>37273762
it's kind of unavoidable since she lives below me. (i live in an apartment block.)

she's usually fine when we shoot the shit but this was weird.
>>
> another episode of normalfag adventures with failed stacy
>>
>>37273816
>the only time she does this is when she's absolutely smashed though
exactly, m8. her insecurities are laid bare, and you confirmed them.

>>37273784
>Now she thinks you're gay.
>funnily enough, she said this.

her rationalizing to save what's left of her self-esteem

she'll be dead soon, you'll see.
>>
>>37273950
>she'll be dead soon

see the thing is, this can't happen. the balance of the block depends on this.
>>
>>37273920
>another episode of normalfag adventures with failed stacy

i never leave my house unless my alcoholic dad is getting up to something. this is one of these occasions.
>>
File: Uu657O8_d.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Uu657O8_d.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>37273713
Fuck off and stop using pics of real robots like based Mob.
>>
>>37273771
This bring a bigger problem into the conversation:
Is it a bad thing to force women into reality check?
>>
>>37274020
i tried to tell her the reality but she's too far deep into fantasy. now that i think of it, she's probably too much into the cock carousel.
>>
>>37273950
>her rationalizing to save what's left of her self-esteem
It has nothing to do with that. Sex is normal for people. A girl offers sex to a guy and he'll say yes as long as she's relatively attractive and he's not gay.

She's probably attractive enough for OP to want her. She went through the trouble of doing the whole "i'm so vulnerable ;ccc" thing cause OP wasn't picking up the hints, and then he rejects her. That's pretty gay if you ask me, why reject a perfectly good pump and dump.
>>
>>37274080
dude she only does this when she's smashed. last time i went through this i got a half-done handjob. she needs serious help.
>>
>>37273713
Good job rejecting used goods.
>>
>>37274037
Right. In my opinion this doesn't engage your responsibility.
I mean I have low self esteem and I tend to take upon myself whatever crazy sluts bring to me while in badly hidden despair but deep down I know that it's just a dirty process for them to feel temporarily better at my expenses.
Maybe we shouldn't let them xontrol us for they only do it to seed their despair into our fragile hearts.
>>
>>37274096
Who cares about "she". Fucking a vagina is better than masturbating. Why deny yourself the pleasure.
>>
you have a too good heart op
next time be smart and fuck her first and then tell her to fuck off
>>
>>37273713
You did what Mob would have done so yes.
>>
>>37274273
>she touches ass
>85%
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.