[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be big guy >struggle with body weight since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: sleeve.jpg (41KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
sleeve.jpg
41KB, 250x272px
>be me
>be big guy
>struggle with body weight since i was 12
>be 24 now
>have tried numerous diets and exercise routines but still big
>parents chip in lots of money to give me sleeve surgery, 5 day wk personal trainer/dietician, with a psychiatrist
>tfw finally going to make it

wish me luck bros! Pic related
>>
Should have just gotten your hands one some DNP

maybe amphetamines if you want to also not be useless
>>
>>37273705
>DNP
whats that?

>amphetamines
illegal here without a prescription and i have never wanted to starve myself since everyone everywhere says its the wrong way to lose weight
>>
>>37273691
>>struggle with body weight since i was 12
stop eating so much.

You eat food as a comforting thing. Seriously, I did the same thing. You don't need surgery, a personal assistant to tell you to stop eating, or a (((psychiatrist))), you just need willpower and to stop eating so much.

I got to 240lbs, realized I didn't fit any of my clothes and told myself I wanted to lose weight. I dropped soda, alcohol, and factually counted calories and kept myself under 1500 per day. After 3 months I was under 200lbs while maintaining a sedentary lifestyle.

Its not a matter of genetics, or monsanto, or whatever, its you. Most people do not want to hera that, but its simply true. Count the calories, get it to the ~1500 per day mark, and you will lose weight unless you're a midget. Still not losing weight? reduce the calorie count by 15% per week until you do lose weight.

It is much easier to lose weight than it is to gain weight. You'll be hungry all the fuckin time, bored, and finding how much you miss food. You can do it. I did it. Millions of others have done it. Turn that friend (food) into your enemy, and turn it away.
>>
>>37273769
>illegal here without a prescription and i have never wanted to starve myself since everyone everywhere says its the wrong way to lose weight

it is the wrong way to lose weight. and sure its illegal. They give amphetamines to fat people as a last resort sometimes, it increases calorie expenditure even if you are doing nothing. all stimulants do really.

Dnp is a sort of weightloss supplement. literally sweat all your fat off faster than you can imagine. Just take proper dosages and its completely safe
>>
>>37273815
>240lbs
that's how much i weighed at 14, i was 300 when i graduated high school. im embarrassed to say what I am now.

>After 3 months
I stayed on one of those TV dinner weight loss diets for that time and didnt see any big change (i cheated here and there but not much). I ended getting super depressed and bulking more from that.

I can't really exercise since running hurts my feet/ankles and after a few minutes it hurts my knees. the only thing i can consistently do is go on long walks of 30 minutes-2hours depending on how I feel that day.

>You'll be hungry all the fuckin time, bored, and finding how much you miss food.
I go out with friends/acquaintances for food a lot and also drinks every now and then. im not looking forward to cutting that out.

truth is this is probably the 7th time or so I have wanted to turn over a new leaf but I think with the surgery, psychiatrist, and trainer itll happen

also i have tried the "just eat less" thing and what happens is i get frustrated and binge eat after a short while. also there is just so much food around me.
>>
even right now I only had a small bowl of soup for dinner and i am starving out of my wits right now. i just finished eating 15 minutes ago.
>>
>>37273932
Since your family is so gullible to coddle your fat ass with all of these resources, I say use them, or kill yourself. Hopefully everything works out, but you fucking annoy me.
>>
>>37274009
>what did i ever do to you anon?

also as i said in the OP i have struggled with depression before so please dont be insensitive.
>>
>>37274045
It's not the diets' fault, it's your complete lack of discipline and broken brain. Fix your fucking discipline and psyche now, because it's very hard to change after 25 (that's under a year away for you).
>>
Good luck OP. I wonder if any other robots I've had bariatric surgery before
>>
File: of4ps5SDcp1snw7f4_540.jpg (45KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
of4ps5SDcp1snw7f4_540.jpg
45KB, 500x304px
>>37273691
Yay excited for you, anon! I've been researching WLS for years now but wait times here are incredibly long, and self pay is expensive. I'm hoping my parents might help me pay to get it done in Mexico in a year or so. Congratz!
>>
>>37274045
>>37274088
To be nicer OP, diets work because of the concept of negative calories. If you don't have the self discipline to not eat then of course no diet is going to work. Calories in calories out my dude.
>>
>>37274134
Thanks! Are you in Canada? What are the Mexico prices like? Here where I live everything starts at 20 K just about

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm ready to start a new healthy life since I talked this over with my parents today.
>>
>>37274162
My dinner today it was probably less than 400 calories. I'm definitely going to have the strong urge to get a snack later tonight. I'm not sure anybody can live like this unless they were on an island without food. Just now I have opened up my pizza hut app and I have made a pizza, but didn't click order
>>
>>37274212
Either you discipline yourself or mummy and daddy can.
>>
>>37274177
Yup, In Canada AB. Going through the province can be anywhere from 2-4 years and I just sent in my referral forum a few months ago. Mexico prices can be anywhere from 5k-9k. 20k is usually the price for in-province private clinics. Fuck that noise
>>
>>37274274
how big are you? also what's your age?

I went to the doctor earlier this week with unbearable palpitations and it really woke me up to having to lose weight.

I really want to get a pizza, i just did the calculation that if i ate only a slice or two a day then i can still lose weight. but all that cheese will be fattening
>>
It is called fucjing discipline. You can't lose weight if you have no desire or lack the drive/confidence to do so. You cant do cardio? So lift some weights, get your heart pumping and your blood flowing.

Stop making excuses if you have your dumbass Pizza Hut app open. You are hungry after a soup? Eat some salad/grilled chicken/even a small to decent sized bowl of cereal with some fresh cut fruits.

Dedicate an hour out of your day to get in a moderately intense workout and you'll literally feel yourself sweating off and dropping that weight. Sit on a bicycle cardio machine for fucks sake, all you do is sit there and peddle for 30-60 mins. I was 180 lbs at 13 but dropped 40 in the matter of 2 ish months thanks to severe cutting back and fuck ton of cardio. Now at 220 8 years later bulking up and putting on muscle. Cut condiments and limit yourself to one semi-sugary drink a day.
>>
>>37273932
at 14 I weighed 200lbs. I was teased by family and schoolkids.

>I stayed on one of those TV dinner weight loss diets
You tried a fad diet without any willpower expecting a "program" to fix your problems. This failure is because you didn't follow the diet and didn't restrict your caloric intake. The depression comes from being hungry all the time. Going from 3000 calories to 2000 calories makes people depressed due to the hunger.

>I go out with friends/acquaintances for food a lot and also drinks every now and then
Fuck you. Thats an excuse. If you're making excuses then you don't really want to make the effort to lose the weight. Club soda and lime is 0 calories and it still looks like you're drinking with friends. If they're actual friends, they'll understand you want to lose weight and won't give you shit. booze is calorie dense, and not conducive for losing weight.

>truth is this is probably the 7th time or so I have wanted to turn over a new leaf but I think with the surgery, psychiatrist, and trainer itll happen

After losing weight myself, and watching "my 600lb life" these are just more excuses.
>but if I had x
>what if Y were offered to me
>if health insurance covered Z
>but I need [gamma] to lose the weight

Again, these are self-generated excuses as to why you have failed to lose weight as millions of others have done. If you find yourself maintaining your weight because of a lack of self-control, its because you have failed, nobody else. You have failed because you didn't want it bad enough. Theres nothing wrong with being fat by itself, but don't delude yourself into thinking its anyone but you from losing the weight.

Fuckin do it, you can do it, nobody else including any shrink or doctor can do it for you.
>>
>>37274361
21 years old, BMI is 50. Been big my entire life. I'm currently drinking a big smoothie with four servings a fruit for supper. Wish I could switch to Soylent but it's expensive to get started.

>>37274521
cooking is hard thoughhhhhh
>>
>>37273691
>surgery
oh god.
just stop eating so much.
>>
>>37274706
>BMI 50

Is that even a thing?
>>
they didn't tell you how many fatties kill themselves after those surgeries did they? eating loses all pleasure, you'll have nothing to turn to
>>
>>37274706
>cooking is hard thoughhhhhh
Cooking is fun you faggot.
>>
>>37275287
50 BMI, I'm 5'3 and 275lb. Yeah, it's a thing.

>>37275330
I hate cooking. My mom always hated cooking so she fed me fast food all the time. Her attitude about cooking passed onto me. I just find it messy and time consuming.
>>
>>37275468
You're an adult, take responsibility for your own actions; don't blame everything on your parents.
>>
>>37275490
Yeah okay, fag. Like you never blame your parents for anything. I've been fat my entire life, and my parents have an awful outlook on eating healthy and exercise. Kids grow up to be similar to their parents. Don't play dumb.

>Fat people complain about being fat
"DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN!"
>Fat person does something to stop being fat
"NO NOT THAT!"
>>
Good for you anon! I'm proud of ya.
>>
>>37275567
both my parents are fat and i'm rail thin. you were smart enough to know better
>>
>>37275567
Yes, moron. Parents do teach bad habits. Then as an adult in your mid-20's, you realize these are shitty bad habits and realize a change needs to be made. Then you do the change and better yourself as an individual.

I'm not putting people down for shitty upbrinings, but as a sentient adult, and someone who realizes their own bad decisions, you have the recognition to make a positive change, and can do it.

>boo hoo my parents fed me mcdonalds growing up and I'm fat now.
>I can't eat anything other than mcdonalds as a 25 year old
fuck right off.
>>
>>37275660
I definitely agree that we're capable of changing ourselves for the better, but a lot of people (myself included) have never been overweight in their lives and thus didn't have to tackle that roadblock and were significantly more attractive in their prime years. People who are overweight as children because they have unhealthy/negligent parents just have their weight as one more obstacle to add to the pile that they have to overcome before they are a normal, healthy, well-adjusted adult.
>>
>>37275660
lol this. it's like 45 yo women who blame their fatness on having a baby and the "baby" is 18 years old.

just because you have it harder doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.
>>
>>37275629
Yeah because your life experience is the same as everyone else's. Good for you, but not everyone can just learn to cook and feed themselves when they're a little kid.

>>37275660
>but as a sentient adult, and someone who realizes their own bad decisions, you have the recognition to make a positive change, and can do it

do you not know what board you're on? Are you lost?

>>37275709
This. It's easy to become healthy when you only have a little way to go. When you already have huge roadblocks in front of you, it's pretty hard to get started on a complete lifestyle change.
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
why do skinnyfags think they're health expects just because they've always been skinny?
>>
File: Gd1IemV59Q.jpg (28KB, 210x362px) Image search: [Google]
Gd1IemV59Q.jpg
28KB, 210x362px
>>37275740
>can just learn to cook and feed themselves when they're a little kid.
i never did, i ate the same shit as every one else: grilled cheese, canned filth like boyardee, burgers, fast food, etc.

i just knew not to gorge myself like you did.
>>
>>37275835
Ha, what a joke. You just got lucky. Don't think you're any better. You still ate shit food, you probably just got full quicker.
>>
>>37275835
My dad would ground me for not finishing my plate
>>
>>37275878
>You just got lucky.
yeah i don't have rich fuck parents to guilt trip into 20,000 worth of surgery and trainers that i'm ultimately going to fail.

put that money in savings before it's too late
>>
>>37274706
You aren't going to lose any weight and you will most likely rupture your stomach after the surgery.

Wt loss happens from willpower and life habit changes, neither of which you're willing to work on.

>>37275567
>"NO NOT THAT!"
Surgery to fix your problem is a band-aid on an actual issue. You need to educate yourself on nutrition, and a shit load of other things.
>>37275823
Why do foreverfatties think they're excerpt from general health facts because they don't know how to put down the fork and portion their food?
>>
>>37273846
>Dnp is a sort of weightloss supplement. l

what the fuck man don't spread misinformation like that
DNP is a literal poison that will KILL you by overheating if you dont use it properly
most people should never ever even consider doing DNP
>>
>this thread

this is why i love /r9k/. roast this little piggy and his pile of morbidly obese excuses
>>
OP here. I got a pizza for tomorrow but only had half a slice. I just hope my parents dont find it and throw it away.

Also it's a medium pizza with light on cheese with all the veggies.
>>
>>37276231
literal fatass

since you only had a little bit get it refunded now or throw it all out
>>
>>37275992
>>37276089
Nobody said surgery was 20k. Where the fuck did you get that number? Also during the process they help you with dieting and exercise. The surgery is a lot safer nowadays. But way to show that you're a jealous baby for being poor.
>>
>>37276136
>implying the majority of people in /r9k/ aren't fat
ok fatty
>>
>>37276458
OP here, i said above that most surgeries cost 20k+
>>
>>37276522
Where the fuck are you going that it costs that much? Does insurance not help?
>>
File: Pimple-around-mouth.jpg (13KB, 419x272px) Image search: [Google]
Pimple-around-mouth.jpg
13KB, 419x272px
>>37276458
>poor
>implying your family is rich
>literally having easy mode rich unlocked and STILL failing at life

bad

>>37276231
you're going to binge on it later tonight, piggy.
>>
>>37276554
aww, someone sounds jealous. how sad.
>>
>>37276544
insurance does help bring it down to 9k or so
>>
>>37273932
Lol, neat excuses there buddy.

Went from 260 9 months ago, now at 200 and below 20% bodyfat

Get some damn willpower, and get /fit/
>>
>>37276584
what's sad is half your weight is fat and you have the gall to blame that on your poor parents. i'd love to see the look on their faces after you fail
>>
>>37276728
Why are you such a sad faggot that you care about if I blame my parents or not? Get off your high horse. I'm sure you blame your parents for all your social and mental problems since you come to /r9k/. But anyway, keep being jealous baby boy.
>>
>DNP
if you consume too much of it or carbohydrates this shit literally cooks you from the inside and there's nothing a hospital could do...

plus it makes you feel like crap, you'll sweat even if there's snow outside and you won't be able to sleep due to inner heat...
>>
File: 1408757008352.jpg (369KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1408757008352.jpg
369KB, 960x960px
>>37276816
Pretty amusing that you shirk all responsibility.

DW though OP, you'll still keep binge eating. You'll throw up heaps, but still be unable to stop eating. Over time the usable portion of your stomach will partially expand, rendering the surgery less and less effective, and allowing you to eat more and more. You'll lose weight at first, then later put it all back on.
I've seen it countless times as an RN.

Not even going to try and offer advice that you won't take.

>tfw fatties who base their identity and existence around food learn that they are either going to die or become nothing without it.
>>
>>37273691
honestly this looks really dangerous, how can somebody survive without a normal sized stomach?
>>
>>37277292
OP here
>parents used to love to see me clean off my plate and ask for seconds
>kept eating more and more including dessert
>asked my parents to pack me a lunch as well as let me eat school lunch
>gets worse and worse
>now im 24 and I weigh over 350lb
>kind of tall so it's okay (6'2")
>didnt have time to workout before because of senior year of uni where i had my jobs and schoolwork
>food always there always a click away on the appstore
>have 6 different apps that can take my order and charge my CC so i can pick food up within 30 minutes

you wont ruin this for me. i have felt great ever since i talked to my parents about the new beginnings

>>37277389
there is some risk of death but i think it's <10%. Don't be like the canadian anon and get it done in mexico.
>>
Immediately after bariatric surgery, the patient is restricted to a clear liquid diet, which includes foods such as clear broth, diluted fruit juices or sugar-free drinks and gelatin desserts. This diet is continued until the gastrointestinal tract has recovered somewhat from the surgery. The next stage provides a blended or pureed sugar-free diet for at least two weeks. This may consist of high protein, liquid or soft foods such as protein shakes, soft meats, and dairy products. Foods high in carbohydrates are usually avoided when possible during the initial weight loss period.

Post-surgery, overeating is curbed because exceeding the capacity of the stomach causes nausea and vomiting. Diet restrictions after recovery from surgery depend in part on the type of surgery. Many patients will need to take a daily multivitamin pill for life to compensate for reduced absorption of essential nutrients.[23] Because patients cannot eat a large quantity of food, physicians typically recommend a diet that is relatively high in protein and low in fats and alcohol.
>>
>>37275468
>I'm 5'3 and 275lb.

I am extremely into this if you want to talk.
>>
>>37277570
I am 6 2 and 375. are you into that? pls be female
>>
File: delicious.jpg (408KB, 896x792px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
408KB, 896x792px
Who /noeat/ here?

Its been 3 days, I'm gonna lose weight or die trying. See you on the other side robots.
>>
File: 1435907321420.jpg (101KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
1435907321420.jpg
101KB, 500x742px
Depends

Do you have fascinating fat rolls to play with? Example in pic related.
>>
>>37277616
OP here, tried that and i end up binging when i eat food again. but i mainly skipped lunch or lunch/breakfast
>>
>>37273691
my mom got the same surgery, the first year will be hell, you will not be able to eat anything without throwing up, but she lost a lot of weight, now 7 years later she cant eat too much or shell throw up, but i hope all goes well anon! good luck!
>>
>>37273691
>be 100 lbs overweight
>get bloodtest
>doctor tells me that I am diabetic and need to stop slamming bread and soda.
>cut bread and soda from diet
>lose 40 lbs in 6 months

Like, it isn't hard anon, just stop eating 2000 calories of carbs every day
>>
>>37276522
>20k
holy shit you faggot just do keto
eat your weight in bacon and spinach every day and you'll shed weight like crazy
I went from 260 to 185 in 7 months and I haven't counted calories since the first week
>>
Have you ever asked yourself why you eat so much? Your stomach isn't the problem.
>>
File: 1465923517630.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1465923517630.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>37273691
Good luck anon. Fuck the haters in this thread.

Remember that this is just a supportive tool for you to restore your diet to normal. Try to find hobbies or something to take your mind off the food. That's what's going to keep you on the diet after your stomach has returned to it's default size.
>>
>>37278625
i just ate until i got full. usually that was 2 double cheese burgers with a medium fry

or 2 subway foot longs (i get them plain so it's alright). like i said before its genetics
>>
>be me
>who else would I be
>overweight
>stop eating so much garbage
>stop drinking so much beer and soda
>lose weight
>go for 30 minute - 1 hour walks 4 or 5 times a week
>lose more weight

The morbidly obese should be culled.
>>
>>37279302
There is a trick to this.

Your stomach takes time to tell your brain that it is full. The solution is to eat smaller meals more slowly. SLOWLY is key here.
>>
You sound hot, OP. Post tum.
>>
>>37273691
you're a big guy

Origamily
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.