[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>join discord, make some friends >girl thinks I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 4 am.png (130KB, 401x375px) Image search: [Google]
4 am.png
130KB, 401x375px
>join discord, make some friends
>girl thinks I'm cool and starts playing vidya with me
>become friends
>today out of nowhere she starts going off about how she thinks trans girls are disgusting and how they're gross losers
>tell her I'm mtf because she's hurting my feelings
>she gets angry at me and says I was deceiving her by not telling her to begin with

Why does it matter what kind of weirdo I am if we're just playing video games together over the internet? Why do people hate trans people so much? It's not like I want to be this way
>>
>>37273171

because youre mentally ill and generally people want friends that arent crazy

also im assuming you told her you were female at some point, thereby turning yourself into a creeper in her mind when she found out you were actually a dude in drag
>>
>>37273171
Because trannies are literally subhuman, and should be shot.
Literally every political ideology, no matter on which side hates them.
Science disproves them. I'm not talking about modern ((((science)))).

It goes against nature, it is a sin, and it is heresy.
You need to die.
>>
>>37273171
Because it is strange and unusual. This creates revulsion in most of us, attraction in others.
>>
File: 1477538224215.jpg (211KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477538224215.jpg
211KB, 1024x576px
>>37273171
>It's not like I want to be this way

HAHA RETARD LOGIC
>>
>>37273171
Should have told her you were male and not lied faggot.
>>
don't pay attention to the meanies. i'll be your friend, op :(
>>
She probably only holds that attitude because betabux on the internet tend to go more after mentally-ill trans than after fat weirdo women, thereby reducing her percieve change to luck out of the cock carousel.
>>
Trans literally mentally ill and that's why everyone hates them. It's like finding out a friend is scizho it makes you uncomfortable
>>
>>37273171
She's right you know, men that think they're girls are mentally ill and need some serious help.
there's a reason they commit suicide in high numbers, mental illness.
>>
Where are you op? I want a girl (male) in my life.
Ohio
>>
>>37273295
ALRIGHT MATE.
HERE'S HOW YOU GOTTA DO IT!
>step one : acquire rope
>step two : learn how to make a noose
>step three : attach noose to antenna on roof
>step four : jump off roof
>>
Sounds like a smart girl, you fucked up op
>>
>>37273171
>letting other people destroy your confidence

that's what happens when you you subscribe to spooks, my dude
>>
>>37273196
>because youre mentally ill and generally people want friends that arent crazy
I didn't choose to have gender dysphoria. I just want to make the best of it and live an ok life.

>likes the music I like
>likes my taste in games, clothes, movies, all the stuff I'm interested in
>likes talking to me about all sorts of stuff
>has fun playing video games with me
>always messaged me the second I hopped on steam or discord
>suddenly goes from thinking I'm great to disgusting in one second because I have a penis which has nothing to do with anything

>also im assuming you told her you were female at some point, thereby turning yourself into a creeper in her mind when she found out you were actually a dude in drag
We never had a conversation about my gender and I'm not a dude in drag
>>
File: 1432560369464.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1432560369464.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>37273171

>MTF retards who also want a girlfriend

Another 'trans' dude who wants to be a pretty girl but also date women exclusively and transition into being 'gay'. You'd think becoming female - or remotely thinking you are one - would make you interested in men foremost.
>>
>>37273385
>I didn't choose to have gender dysphoria.

You did, you chose to commit to your mental illness and go trans. No one forced you to do it.
>>
>>37273268
I wouldn't hate someone if they told me they were schizophrenic or bi-polar or depressed or anything else. Why would I hate someone for something like that?

>>37273293
>men that think they're girls
That doesn't describe me

>>37273551
I don't have a preference for men or women, and I don't want to date anyone right now anyway (assuming someone would even want me to begin with). She's the one who went out of her way to befriend me and get to know me, and we were just friends.

>>37273567
I only transitioned after a lifetime of trying other ways to alleviate gender dysphoria didn't work. I didn't choose to have gender dysphoria, all I ever wished was that I was a normal person, guy or girl.
>>
Stay away from our women tranny.
>>
>>37273171
>Why does it matter what kind of weirdo I am if we're just playing video games together over the internet?
This anon gets it. I deal with this all the time, but not specifically with games.
>>
>>37273633
>That doesn't describe me
Do you have a dick?
>>
>>37273674
I'm biologically male, I have a male sex organs and XY chromosomes. I also have lifelong gender dysphoria that from early childhood to adulthood only got stronger instead of going away, and I take female hormones and live my life as if I was a girl in order to alleviate the irrational distress and discomfort I have with my sex and body. I know I'm not a real girl and I know I'll never be one. If you want to say I'm mentally ill or fucked up I won't argue with you, but no I'm not a man who thinks they're a girl.
>>
>>37273171
That's really unfortunate anon I hope you feel better.
>>
Will you be my tranny gf please
Skaka
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.