[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do normies afford shit? How do people in my shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: what.jpg (210KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
210KB, 1280x1080px
How the fuck do normies afford shit? How do people in my shitty podunk town afford $50,000 cars? How do they afford a $15,000 polaris golf cart that they only drive once in a blue moon??
>>
It's called jobs anon. You can make fun of wagecucks all you want, but at least they can afford stuff.
>>
Literally spending money they don't have.
>>
>>37272390
This.

Don't take out loans, OP, don't get credit cards. It's all bullshit.
>>
>>37272365
I do have a job, a very well-paying one. I drive a $2100 shitbox and feel genuinely confused when i see a mercedes benz in this town.
>>
>>37272342
>>37272548
It's all inherited money.
Or
You have no idea the wage disparity that goes on, even on a local scale.
The guy that runs the local construction company is pulling 250,000 a year while even his top accountants, work crew leaders, etc are lucky to break 50k, ownership is everything
>>
>>37272729
>You have no idea the wage disparity that goes on, even on a local scale.
I just looked more into it and this town has become popular for southern californians trying to escape from spics to move from. they sell their insanely overpiced house and move out here, driving the prices of homes up like crazy as well. It explains some things like why i'm noticing this now vs. years ago.
>>
Credit is a wonderful thing
>>
>>37272900
Ah, you in Arizona?
>>
>>37273142
Yup, spot on. the funny thing is there's tons of spics here too. 95% of them are illegal so you wont ever see them in a normal setting like a store clerk, but they tend to be able to run their own businesses somehow
>>
>>37272548
Maybe you're not just doing things right...
Try to spend a little less on other things, like food or even move to a cheaper place. I live for about 700$ a month, so I'm sure that with a good paying job you can save like a grand every month.
>>
I've though about doing this (from southern california) inherited my grandparents house because my mom was an only child and they wanted to make sure I always had a place to stay.

House is a complete shack maybe 700 sq ft but the lot is huge. A developer would simply knock it down and build 8 townhomes on the same lot. Real estate leeches have offered to sell it too said its worth at least 800k.

Been looking at homes in Georgia recently legit mansions, that look like old time plantations and need some work sell for 300-400k. Could be living in a mansion driving a brand new Lexus and still have at least 200k in the bank.
>>
>>37272342

>Drug dealers, smugglers and thieves

The filthy kikes! Also camwhores.
>>
>>37273305
If you can stand the cold come up here to northern Michigan. You could have a nice place for 200k at the most. If you want to buy some property and build your own you could. It's beautiful here and a pretty nice place to live overall.
>>
>>37272342
Because banks don't care how much you make in a year vs what debt you will be in with your loan. It's not uncommon to see somebody who makes say 20k/yr take out a loan for a car that's 30k. Pay interest for a few years, fall behind on the payments, repossession and then its resold to somebody else.
>>
>>37273305
I basically spend all my time indoors anyway. Since I have no friends so why not live in a boss fucking mansion. My parents always convince me to not sell because Anon the house is completely paid off and will only increase in value.
>>
>>37273332
the only drugs around here is meth.
>>37273355
swap the beaners for niggers... not a bad trade.
>>
parents spend money on their kids, they have good credit to spend it, they don't pay stores off. i got my car from my parents.
>>
>>37273396
As someone who has thought about buying a house in southern California and giving to my kids, I'm bothered by the fact you want to sell it and drive a Lexus like a bigshot off of your grandparents money.

Don't want to debate it, just wanted to express that emotion.
>>
File: california.jpg (147KB, 3055x518px)
california.jpg
147KB, 3055x518px
>>37273449
i'm not them but socal is beaner and hipster city. it's literally the most cancerous blend of section 8 housing and horrible trust fund retards

here i saved this from another anon. poetic
>>
>>37273179
got clientelle just got it off the scale two phones one fo rplug on e for load
>>
>>37273449
Well the house is a shack. Yes it's 10-15 minutes from the beach which is a plus but it's way tooooo crowded here. Also I have 15k in savings, drive a shitbox 1999 Corolla so yeah why not sell??

I can buy a awesome house almost anywhere for 200k maybe not a mansion and have 600k in the bank.

And OP most of the people you see driving brand new cars and shit down own them the bank does. Just remember that! I get bummed sometimes but then think I have 15k in savings and zero debt (the kikes don't own me) I can basically tell my boss to fuck off and be fine because no debt. Unlike my coworkers who kiss ass and are slaves to the man.
>>
>>37273526
Where should I go then? I live with my mom and I all my friends in my home town of tampa either work dead end jobs with hardly a future, are addicted to coke, are addicted to meth, or literally insane. I don't like small towns, because I don't really have much for family and I really like to smoke weed. I thought cali looked awesome, legal weed, surfing and sking, there's a roller rink where freaking snoop dogg DJs, top universities, get to see where all the famous and rich people hang out/live. I feel like maybe I would feel at home there. I love smoking weed, I like youtubers and rap, I have a passion for music. I sort of have a dream maybe I can make a life for my self there... I'm not so sure though.
>>
>>37273700
Florida/tampa has loads of Mexicans and Cubans, I love Mexicans and Cubans! They're just fine to me, I don't hate immigrants either.
>>
C R E D I T

C A R D S

D E B T
>>
Southern California was a mistake
>>
>>37273687
I personally don't see the need to have a luxury car... Just a stupid rat race trying to show off hunks of metal. I'd just drive it and save the cash, I'd probably make a hobby of installing a sick sound system and install Bluetooth n' call it a day.

Everyone has their preferences though.. I just don't get it maybe.
>>
>>37272548
You have a shitty job. Do you make over 100k a year? If you said no, you have a shitty job.

At a 100k a year I can save 4000/month after all of my expenses including my mortgage.
>>
>>37273806
Wow what a brat
>>
>>37273806
how big is your mortgage anon?
>>
>>37273806
i make 120k and i'm in the top 3% income earners. i still would never buy a 50,000 car. it's fundies who come from wealth as >>37272900 went over.

i come from zero wealth and even at my current earnings it'll be 10 years before i have a nice house in this hole.
>>
>>37273797
True... true...
I go through phases where I want a nice car just for the luxury of driving something nice vs. my shitty old car which I never wash. Then I realize having a nice car especially in california is a waste of money because some asshole will hit it or fuck it up. Whereas with my shitty car if anything breaks it's going to be a cheap repair I don't have to worry about dents and dings. Plus my crappy car has a decent engine only 108k miles and will probably last another 150k.
>>
>>37273984
I would never spend 50k on a car though. I was talking like a used Lexus with low miles. I would consider spending monies fixing up a used car. Like doing all the work myself and building a show car.
>>
>>37273984
To each their own. I'll probably end up getting a Prius
>>
>>37273526
lmao that's just a faggot. I've lived in 6 different states literally everywhere is that same shit
>>
>>37274101
>everywhere is that same shit
jesus christ how horrifying.
>>
>>37272342
Lots of debt, and leasing rather than owning. Most these people live paycheck to paycheck. That's why during the recession so many normal people had to declare bankruptcy or walk away from their homes. They're living on borrowed time m8; better to have nothing and no debt than have a bunch of shit and sell your soul.

Worst part of capitalism turning to corporatism was the dissolution of living in your means. People now are debt slaves and conditioned to think they're worthless unless they have all the big, shiny, new shit. I particularly hate Apple and car companies, but ultimately the banks are at fault.
>>
>>37274101
Not at all. South Dakota for example is composed of white people and wide open spaces. Most people are middle class. Mississippi is full of fat white people and people who make under 50k a year. Both are decent places honestly. If you're only looking into high rent neighborhoods, your world get a lot smaller.

Not to mention there's Europe, and Hawaii, and ATL. There's lots of different stuff out there.
>>
>>37272900
>>37273142
Kek, that sounds like Sedona or Flagstaff to me.

Flagstaff has been hit real bad by this recently, the cost of living here is fucking insane. I like the town and spent most my life here, but the fucking yuppies and NAU's retardation is going to force me out sooner or later. I'm "lucky" to live in a single wide trailer off two dirt roads for 700 bucks a month, no utilities included.
>>
>>37274194
Where would you go if you left?
>>
they dont dumbass

its called credit
>>
>>37274194
it's not, but you're close. like literally.

also sedona has always been pretty bad. there's homes for 2mil there literally so they can live around some red rocks and get ripped off by psychics for $300 a session.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.