[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a biracial daughter, how would you react if she brought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

If you had a biracial daughter, how would you react if she brought a black man home with her?
>>
>>37272333
I'll probably never have a daughter, but if I do she won't be biracial
>>
>>37272333
>If you had a biracial daughter, how would you react if she brought a black man home with her?

It would depend on the guy
If he had a bunch of tattoos and wore a hoodie I wouldn't like him

If he looked like and spoke like obama I wouldn't have a problem

Same with everyone else. If she brings home some eminiem looking faggot I'm telling him to get out of my house
>>
by masturbating furiously
>>
>>37272333
kill him and make her settle down with a timid but hard working hapa boy
>>
>>37272371
You say this to sound more reasonable as a person but by putting forth those two options you are stereotyping

If you had a biracial daughter and still stereotype blacks she will resent you. Everyone knows what you mean, but you wouldn't say this if it were a white man she brought home, you wouldn't say "thug" or hoodie

Just say "my daughter is smart enough to make the right decision" or "anyone she brings home has to be liked by her family", if faced with a raced based question
>>
>>37272333
I dont see the problem. She is her own person and can date whomever she wants. It is none of my business.
>>
File: 1495417696384.jpg (180KB, 644x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495417696384.jpg
180KB, 644x768px
>having a daughter
>ever
>>
>>37272712
I remember this /pol/ comment.
>>
File: 8790.jpg (105KB, 1005x514px) Image search: [Google]
8790.jpg
105KB, 1005x514px
>>37272333
Better question: If your white daughter was to date one of these guys, which would you prefer?
inb4 "neither"
>>
>>37272712

Lol.

This picture reminds me how of fucking stupid some people are.

Who benefits? you do. You get grandkids, and someone to look after you when you get old. If you were good to your kids, you'll also get the benefits of family gatherings, which pretty much reaffirms everything worthwhile in life.
>>
>>37272799
The nigger, because on an individual basis you can judge individuals. On a collective basis though you have to look at the 7x higher violent crime rate and much lower average IQ and say get these blacks the fuck out of my country
>>
>>37272832
>get the benefit of family gatherings, which pretty much reaffirms everything worthwile in life
Are... are you serious right now?
I'm not even memeing at this point, do cucks have some form of psychological disability I'm not aware of? This is just too much.
>>
>>37272921

Pfffft.

Not all of us had shitty parents, man.
>>
Not caring enough to have kids that can learn your races history,tradions,etc not accepted by any side except for other mutts
>Brings home nigger
Both are technically the same and who cares if she dirties up the pot anymore not like she can be normal btw I have a mutt sister not gonna let her have kids with whites haha
>>
>>37272333
I wouldn't give a shit. She's a nigger and she's fucking a nigger, what am I supposed to be objecting to?
>>
>>37272333
Get her pregnant so she won't want to have another kid.
>>
File: 1463652556804.jpg (193KB, 1112x978px) Image search: [Google]
1463652556804.jpg
193KB, 1112x978px
I would be fine with that because I'm not a racist cunt.
>>
>>37272799
White. Your grandchildren have a zero % chance of being retarded niggers if they're full white. I'm sure back in the day a lot of people would call OJ Simpson a based black, but we all know what happened. Also, binary decisions like these are not at all realistic and unfair.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.