[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got serious brain damage when i was four >read up about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1473814660968.png (307KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1473814660968.png
307KB, 550x535px
>got serious brain damage when i was four
>read up about the effects today
>realize how thoroughly that one event ruined my life

everything, the depression ive had since i was a small child, my social inadequacies, hell even the path my education took were all determined that event.
>>
At least you can get those tardbux
>>
File: 1460361646355.jpg (33KB, 264x592px) Image search: [Google]
1460361646355.jpg
33KB, 264x592px
>>37272037
im not currently getting those

all i want is to do is have a family and to raise a son like me but better, you cant wage slave and get bux as far as i know
>>
Plenty of people with brain damage go on to live successful lives. You're just looking for a reason to feel sorry for yourself.
>>
How'd you get brain damage?
>>
>>37272766
too much sucking cock
>>
>>37272005
>Self diagnosing
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>37272961
Fuck off, I got diagnosed with adhd like symptoms because of this shit as a kid, I never realized it could cause depression and social distinction as well though

>>37272766
Golf ball to the back of the head,
>>
>>37272741
I want to live a successful life anon, im trying

The discovery that this shit has basically ruined my life so far is hurting me though
>>
>>37272741
You're a dummy dude. Stop thinking in self-help narratives and see the world for what it is.
>>
>>37272005
When i was 15 (currently 20) i got extremely drunk at a new years eve party and fell and hit my head really hard. blacked out for several minutes and felt really nauseous for awhile. Ever since then, slowly slipped into a deep depression and suffer from severe social anxiety and agoraphobia. Your post made me think maybe these mental illnesses could be caused by physical trauma to the head.
>>
>>37273140
Damn man that sucks. Was it an accident?

I work with mental patients and we have this super autistic guy who is super aggressive and hurts himself all day and I was reading his files and it turns out his moms boyfriend pistol whipped him when he was 6 weeks old and caused it. It's sad because he has a twin sister who only sees him once every year because she's so afraid of him.
>>
File: 1468448043942.png (44KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1468448043942.png
44KB, 640x560px
>>37273275
i dont know if it was an accident, my grandparents lived on a golf course and my cousin who was older then me decided to fuck with me and tell me that i was in trouble

i ran out onto the golf course and got hit

now that i think about it more the chances of me accidentally getting hit are slim, that house is far from any hole, and the chance of hitting a child sized target while aiming is still >1000 (basing this off of the fact that a hole in one is a one in 10,000 chance for pro's)

it was probably some annoyed dick

i think this injury probably did give me anger issues to, ive been crying all day thinking about it and restraining the NEED to hurt somebody

when i thought about it again after i got home i punched a tree til my hand was bloody
>>
>>37273140
Fuck OP I symapthise. Do you know who hit the golf ball? You should sue the person and the venue for all they got. You have nothing to lose, and it clearly ruined your life.
>>
File: 1490567761453.jpg (670KB, 748x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490567761453.jpg
670KB, 748x1200px
>mfw I fell out of a car and hit my head as a baby
>fell off a really tall slide head first at school when I was 8 I think
>around when I was 10 I fell off some stairs
>mfw my mother nor the female teachers ever had me checked for brain damage or anything
>have been diagnosed with ADHD and have had depression and learning disabilities
>>
>>37272005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFRv_1XdDM
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.