[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't society allow me to painlessly kill myself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Why doesn't society allow me to painlessly kill myself? It will solve all my problems. Do normies find a joy in knowing that losers such as me exist?
>>
Because someone needs to work the minimum wage jobs no one else wants to.

I agree though, assisted suicide needs to become legal, no questions asked. If someone doesn't want to be alive, there is no reason why they should be forced into it. Depression and loneliness is just as good a reason to get assisted suicide as a terminal illness is.
>>
desu i prefer to release my vitriolic self hatred, and sexual frustration on others. it works a treat for me my dude.
>>
>>37270468
There are many people willing to do minimal wage job, though dumpf want to deport them all.
>>
I have a word for you mister: Schadenfreude.

Maybe there's a god and maybe he created us as the existential joke. Laugh at yourself man, stop being so serious. There's humor to be found in everything.
>>
Get an Exit Bag 9/11 would recommend
>>
File: 1495504041622.jpg (23KB, 349x278px) Image search: [Google]
1495504041622.jpg
23KB, 349x278px
>>37270504
ps. Don't do it.
>>
>>37270504
It has its own pitfalls.
>>
Just take a butt load of ketamine and go to a snowy forest to die.
But yeah, I think that normies feel like heroes when they make laws like this.
>>
Literally coalburning is the answer.
>>
>>37270431
watch Welcome to the NHK it will answer your questions
>>
>>37270573
I pretty much know the best ways to die, they are either painful, illegal, hard to do or both.
>>
>>37270588
Hate anime, sorry.
>>
>>37270498
There's no god idiot.
>>
>>37270431
Man, I really don't know. But to me, it seems they genuinely enjoy trumping on depressed people. Maybe that is how they avoid being depressed.
>>
>>37270431
>Why doesn't society allow me to painlessly kill myself?

You must suffer goy :)
>>
>>37270431
>>37270777
Everyone is useful in life, whether that be just another corpse to help build something, or to create machine to benefit humanity.
Hell, you are useful in your death from how you give back nutrients to the soil
>>
>>37271022
What does it even mean to benefit humanity? To benefit 1%?
>>
>>37271022
as in the survival of the human species.
Best not to focus on the 1% of humans - you have to remember that they too just wanted a good life, like the rest of us, It just so happens that they succeed and then some, whether that be through working hard AND smart (e.g. Bill Gates) or just having a rich family to begin with (E.g Rothschild family)
>>
>>37271268
Human spices already overpopulate the planet. The only one who benefits from more people alive are business owners who get more workforce and consumers.
>>
>>37270431
A true normie has never been depressed. The truth is they think they have, but have only been sad for a while about some stupid shit.normie's are so obsessed with furthering themselves that they never would consider ending their life. Normie's dont know true pain, they cant emphasize with you. They just think
> Oh anon, I was sad like that about my cat once, but I got over it! :) Nothing can be that bad, just get better!

They cant understand depression and despair at a truly awful existence. I am out of that place now but would never fault someone for killing themselves to get out of it. If I had to do it again I would have killed myself to not go though the pain.
>>
>>37271315
overpopulation doesn't mean not one person is useful anymore. They can still be used by business owners like you said, not that it is a good or bad thing, it's just what it is. If someone doesn't want to do something else they can choose an alternative, whether they just kill themselves or they try something else.
I'm not concerned with who benefits and who doesn't, that's their problem. For me i know i can kill myself when i want too
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 990x1400px
would a shotgun with 00 buckshot in the mouth 45 degrees upwards do the trick? would you even her the gun go off? wouldnit hust make an exit wound or would the head explode
>>
>>37271504
as long as you aim towards the brain in your mouth, you should die from buckshot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.