[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be like Mark Zuckerberg's wife and meet a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4034.jpg (40KB, 750x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4034.jpg
40KB, 750x522px
How can I be like Mark Zuckerberg's wife and meet a rich beta guy?
>>
>>37269742
Be great at sex
>>
I wonder how they feel about Zuckerberg marrying outside of the tribe. I can imagine some very triggered Rabbis.
>>
Their children are going to be so fucking ugly. Zuckerberg has millions yet can't even get a half attractive wife.
>>
>>37269742
You have to be a proper alpha-female and show him who's the boss.
>>
>>37269766
Are you kidding? She's an offering from the Chinese to ingratiate themselves with the Jewish elite.
>>
File: 1492028691524.png (507KB, 588x617px) Image search: [Google]
1492028691524.png
507KB, 588x617px
>>37269836
Hmmm, you make a good point.
>>
File: IMG_4027.jpg (217KB, 682x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4027.jpg
217KB, 682x960px
>>37269764
Where do I meet these kinda guys though? Airbnb CEO found his gf there but most nerds aren't on Tinder :(
>>
>>37269742
Get rich and then look in the mirror
>>
>>37269766
A large amount (might even be the majority, been a while since I last saw the stats) of Jews marry outside of their ethnicity. More than anyone else, by a large amount. I doubt they care.
>>
>>37269784
>millions
try tens of billions
he's in the list of richest people on earth, with that much money you can easily marry a 11/10 woman. he's just too rich to marry that 6/10 chink.
>>
>>37269915
Why do I get the feeling that I have had a conversation with you before?
>>
>>37269742
>taken something that you want and that's not yours
>beta
>>
>>37269836
or maybe, you know, they met when they were young and got along since before the money?

>>37269742
>getting in a relationship without actually caring about the other person in it
>using someone like toilet paper for their money
I hope you get shot in the head
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.