[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /homeless/ here? Parents kicked me out. I work at chipotle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0125.png (35KB, 1024x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.png
35KB, 1024x586px
Who /homeless/ here? Parents kicked me out. I work at chipotle and make 900 a month. After paying for phone bill I have enough money for food, cigarettes, occasionally alcohol, and I sometimes couch surf and twice a week in guaranteed a shower and comfy room because I rent a motel. I also spend a lot of time at Starbucks on my laptop.

>the my whole life fits inside a backpack

Anyone else homeless in Los Angeles or anywhere? Share stories, tips, etc
>>
go to the nojumper store

maybe try to use girls to your advantage if you can get girls
>>
>>37268309
Rough, man. Where do you sleep every other night? Ever been to those homeless villages under the bridges?
>>
>>37268309
You are doing good, i couldnt maintain a job when i was homeless, stuff gets better anon, work as hard as you can and you will have a happy life
>>
>>37268309

Why'd you get kicked out anon? Dropped out of college?
>>
>>37268309
I know that feel OP

stay strong, it can be tough
>>
>>37268309
>Share stories, tips, etc

>be me
>be around 5 Points South
>row of houses, find one being foreclosed
>sign outside, hanging lock on doorknob
>have broken into these before, they are usually clean and safe and you can keep coming back if you tidy up really good before you leave
>jimmy open sliding window
>get drunk (reason for not going to shelter)
>fall asleep
>wake up to 3 niggers in the house doing some kind of drug dealing bullshit, they have even brought a table to cut drugs on
>how the fuck did they get in, im in the room with the jimmied window
>they find me and actually talk to me, unsure of what to do with me for awhile
>I act casual and start to leave
>that's when the mood turns
>won't let me leave
>mood starts to turn to "well we have her here now what"
>offer me drugs
>nope
>start to touch me
>say no and back off, try to back into every corner away from them
>one of them finally chokes me by the neck and does not say anything but makes it clear if i fight he will strangle me, chokes me to passing out just to prove a point
>I let them do what they want while crying
>they leave at about 5am
>I crawl out about 6am and try to go to the shelter, worry the house is fucked up and the realtor will call in a break in and take fingerprints
>cry for like 2 days
>find out I am pregnant 2months later, drink a lot
>have abortion 4 months later
>now it's today
>end of story/life
>>
>>37268741
I once saw a small cardboard village in New York. Amazing how people can live like that. I'm European and we never see any shit like that
>>
>>37268870
Thats what you get for being a stupid roastie i guess, can you detail more how it felt, did you suck those big black cocks too?
Wich one did you enjoy the most?
Bet it was the one who punched your stupid whore face.
>>
>>37268992
>I once saw a small cardboard village in New York. Amazing how people can live like that. I'm European and we never see any shit like that

i bet

you have gypsys
>>
>>37269000
Yeah but they live in trailers
>>
>>37268997
>Thats what you get for being a stupid roastie i guess, can you detail more how it felt, did you suck those big black cocks too?

yeah insult me then ask for more detail

asshole
>>
>>37269021
Tell me how much you liked that black salami jamming your asshole you degenerate cocksucking slut
>>
>>37269077
here is your (you)

des
>>
>>37268870
This is clearly a cuck fantasy
>>
>>37269119
Sorry darling, can you just tell me if you enjoyed it?
Also how much did you enjoy it on a scale from 1 to 10
>>
File: 1494622101673.jpg (352KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1494622101673.jpg
352KB, 1200x1195px
>>37269174
>Sorry darling

could you be anymore of a cringeworthy fedora sperglord

are you this desperate for any talk of sex

christ
>>
>>37268870
This sucks, i'm sorry for you, killerchan
>>
>>37268870
>I am posting on the same site that this whore posts on
thinking about switching imageboards now lads
>>
>>37269287
thx senapi desu
>>
>>37269229
Guess is better than to defend degenerate homeless roasties on the internet from ''cringeworthy fedora sperglord'' in hope of a little attention from them
>>
>>37269307
Just be strong, everything gonna be alright.
>>37268309
Where are you usually located in LA? I went to LA some months ago (eurofag here) and i've seen a lot of homeless people in Santa Monica and Venice beach. At least the weather is hot every month of the year
>>
>>37269365

not either of them but you are honestly pathetic
>>
>>37269229
First of all I'm not the racist edgelord

Second of all if you still need a place to stay come live in my apartment. All the booze you can drink, zero sex stuff, zero obligations, zero judgement

Only drawback is it's in new hampshire and it's a small apt
>>
>>37269411
You're fucking pathetic, can't you see?
>>
>>37269411
>Second of all if you still need a place to stay come live in my apartment. All the booze you can drink, zero sex stuff, zero obligations, zero judgement

OK but I am a 32 year old guy who farts a lot
>>
lol

desu senapi kawaii
>>
>>37269434
I don't care what you think, can't you see?
>>
>>37269438
Sorry, can't have people thinking I'm gay
>>
>>37269493

then why did you offer?
>>
rape desu
>>
File: 150367.jpg (116KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
150367.jpg
116KB, 1024x776px
>>37268870
that was depressing and sickening to hear
I'm glad I don't have to put up with blacks in my country
>>
>>37268870
>tell story
>dont even tell what happened just say "i got raped"
leave
>>
>>37270548
>>dont even tell what happened just say "i got raped"

The detailed description of what happened and the choking and the rape were not enough?
>>
>>37270548
Just ignore her(or him) she's been on about that shit ever since she made that trip a week ago
>>
>>37270604
>The detailed description of what happened and the choking and the rape were not enough?
honestly
>>
File: 1433727182622.jpg (116KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433727182622.jpg
116KB, 480x640px
rape and murder, it's just a shot away
>>
>>37271707
>rape and murder, it's just a shot away
that's illegal!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.