[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ feel about eating butt? Have you ever done it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0510.jpg (429KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.jpg
429KB, 1600x1200px
How does /r9k/ feel about eating butt?

Have you ever done it? Would you ever do it if the girl was sufficiently hot?
>>
File: hHFV9KW.jpg (12KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
hHFV9KW.jpg
12KB, 600x315px
I exclusively only have an anal fetish, and I refuse to eat ass unless she guarantees me anal.
>>
>>37268229
I had an ex with an amazing ass, she was 5'1 with such a perfect butt. Of course I ate it. I don't think she liked it but how could I not? I would eat her girl cum that would run down into her asshole after fucking her, was so amazing
>>
>>37268229
I've eaten ass plenty of times before

It's fucking amazing.

The thing is that people who have never eaten ass before assume its the same thing as eating shit, the two don't correlate at all.

When you eat ass the ass is perfectly squeaky clean, it's like saying if a girl sucks your dick shes actually sucking your piss, as long as your dick is squeaky clean and her ass is squeaky clean, very fun times ahead
>>
>>37268229
I'm waiting for the right girl to magically parachute into my life and rescue me but you bet your ass I'd go no holds barred freak.
There's all sorts of exciting ways for us to pleasurably rub our bodies together that you and I aren't even thinking of.
It all washes off anyway.
>>
>>37268683
This is an anal thread. Enough of this fondling nonsense.
>>
>>37268229
>Have you ever done it?
Yes
>Would you ever do it if the girl was sufficiently hot?
My ex was sexy af with a big booty. Tbh I'd rather eat ass and jack off than fuck
>>
>>37269244
Some of those ways do involve buttholes.
Anyway I think you're just being anal.
>>
Why do girls enjoy their ass getting eaten out? What's enjoyable about it?

Girls don't even truly like anal so whats the big deal
>>
>>37268229
i go to that school uwu
>>
>>37269422
Assholes are sensitive, it feels good. Don't you think it feels kind of good when you wash between your cheeks in the shower?
>>
>>37269422
There's tons of nerves around the anus. My gf rubs her pussy while I eat her ass and she always cums hard
>>
this board really has been fully colonized by normalfags, hasn't it

good to know you guys are still degenerates
>>
File: 1490313495439.jpg (65KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1490313495439.jpg
65KB, 250x236px
>>37269447
you're supposed to do that?
>>
>>37268229

ive done it, right after shower, some times during shower

it turned me on, it was me that initiated, she was hesitant at first, but after a while she got comfortable (she's a bit insecure) and really enjoyed it, to the point of heavy breathing and moaning
>>
>>37269962
Yes, you're supposed to wash your asshole in the shower every day.
I didn't know until I was 18. No wonder people always thought I was farting
>>
>>37269962
Do you just rub body wash on your chest with your hands and call it a job well done?
>>
>>37268654
I just worry about whether or not it'd actually be clean. It's not like piss where if she doesn't clean well enough it just tastes a little funny. Shit is nasty shit
>>
I love it and I want to lick a cute chubby girls dirty anus on a daily basis
>>
I've done it to my girlfriend, it used to be a big fetish for me. She was happy to let me do it because we like to explore each other's fetishes, but she was obviously extremely uncomfortable as I was doing it which made me feel bad, I just knew that if she didn't love me she never would have considered it. Now I feel too guilty and ashamed about it to want to do it again, and I already felt bad about having that fetish to begin with.
>>
>>37270997
She sounds like a cunt breh
>>
>>37271018
How?

>took a shower together and cleaned each others butts
>bought and wore sexy lingerie with ass cut out just for me, didn't even bring that up to her
>was pretending to be into it the best she could

It's not her fault she didn't want a tongue in her asshole, I'm lucky that she was willing to even give it a shot.
>>
>>37268229
Eating asshole is fucking disgusting. Do you want to get sick? Do you want pink eye? "eating booty" is a dumb meme niggers use.
>>
>>37268229

OP, eating ass is probably one of the more "both need to be in to it" type of thing. If she is hot, but doesn't want you poking around there, the experience is likely gonna be terrible.

In my experience, a girl that doesn't like anything near her ass tends to be a girl that doesn't manage back there well. Girls that do like it tend to take care of themselves back there better.

With an Ex of mine a few years ago, I would have her ass up in the air and just let me go at the hole. I'd jack while I did it, and she'd constantly flick her clit with her hand while I fingered.

Quite good.
>>
File: faces.png (57KB, 640x220px) Image search: [Google]
faces.png
57KB, 640x220px
>>37271069
>lucky that she was willing
>all of these roasties getting slammed in their ass
Lmaoing at your life.
>>
>>37271122
I don't want to stick my penis in an asshole though. Plus it doesn't matter what other people do with other girls, they're not the person I love, why should I care?
>>
File: ball_busting_feet_fetish.jpg (66KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
ball_busting_feet_fetish.jpg
66KB, 640x773px
>>37268229
There's no way in hell that's just nasty.

Nope
Nope
>>
>>37269962
yes. I guarantee you smell like shit and others can smell it
>>
>>37270969

>tfw no cute chubby girl ass to eat daily

Just end my pain, senpai
>>
>>37268229
Huge ass fetish here, but I probably wouldn't do it unless the butt was like sanitized or something. I feel like you could easily get sick from doing that.

I'd definitely play with it, fuck it and sniff it all day though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.