[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has brain damage? Also have any of you managed to live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: travis-scott-album.jpg (482KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
travis-scott-album.jpg
482KB, 1600x1065px
Who here has brain damage?

Also have any of you managed to live a successful life afterwards?

I got a tbi around age four I think, golf ball right to the back of the head (fucking lame I know, but my grandparents lived on a golf course and my cousins chased me out onto it). The doctors told my parents if it has been a couple inches lower (or higher I dont remember) that it would have killed me.

Lost around 20 percent of my memory at the time, couldn't remember my last name til like the first grade. My fine motor function is still fucked. Im lucky that I was a super smart kid, i still had an iq of around 130 afterwards at 12
>>
>>37267965
The only okay song on that album is biebs in the trap... And yes I vape/smoke teh OG Hindu Kush regularly. Goes away after two days of abstinence, so not quite as tragic. Just remember God loves you that's why you got hit in the head with a fucking golf ball.
>>
I had a similar story to yours, only instead of a golf ball I slipped and hit the back of my head. Had trouble following social situations and fucked my short term memory up. I still have trouble 8 years later, hopefully I'm making some improvement.
>>
>>37268037
My life might be considered proof of a cruel God

Shit does seen to work out for me though kinda in the end
>>
>>37268062
It's cruel only to your subjection when considering things on a macroscopic scale. This game's just getting started.
>>
>>37268037
The entire album is pretty dope,

Ok alright
Goosebumps
Wasted
The ends
Way back

This is my goat album desu
>>
>>37267965
Do you carry a dedicated kerchief for your drool or do you just wipe it on your sleeve?
>>
>>37268424
You can't imagine how happy I'd be to have you say that to my face

I'd feed you your own nuts
>>
>>37268037
beibs in the trap was great, too bad Nav is actually shit. Outside, and Pick Up the Phone were great songs too though.
>>
>>37268629
Is that before or after you stand there stuttering syllables in a feeble attempt to grasp the situation unfolding in front of you?
>>
File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>has brain damage
>still has 26 iq points over mine
>>
>>37268717
Kek

Do you live on the west coast anon?
>>
>>37268723
That's another blackpill for me though, I could have been great.

And the intelligence I have had made my life worse in so many ways
>>
Hey Travis Scott, h-h-hey Trav
You know what the fuck up, nigga
Know what I'm talkin' bout?
Nigga, one thing for sure
Two things for certain, nigga
We gon' keep drinking this motherfucking lean nigga
And wearin' these motherfuckin' rockstar jeans, nigga
They want what a nigga can't stand
I know what they can't stand
I know why they mad, nigga
Know what I'm talkin' 'bout
But we don't give a fuck
We gon' keep this big ass Mac 11 on deck
If any fuck nigga get out of line
If any fuck nigga want do somethin' nigga we can do it nigga
Know what I'm talkin' 'bout
>>
>>37268917
Nah, east coast. Why? Want me to say that to your face too?
>>
>>37267965
I do. I lost a small chunk of my brain about two years ago. I'm pretty normal.
>>
>>37269104
>on /r9k/
>pretty normal
Guess you really are missing a chunk of brain
>>
>>37267965
>barely had enough oxygen at birth
>had misshapen head because of my odd birth
>fell of a swing when I was young, hit my head
>had a horrible migraine for a week
>>
>>37269048
In the same guy

Not sure why I even asked that, my violent impulses have been getting strong recently so it's probably that
>>
>>37269104
Post the story nig
>>
>>37267965
>got pox at 18
>fever so high that my brain got damaged
>dementia
>live in a third world south american country so no neetbux for me
>have to look for a job that will accept me or be a crazy hobo that asks for money on streets
thanks to my sister son for giving me pox
>>
>>37269173
Oh boooooo fucking hoo. I'm 23 and STILL a virgin
>>
>>37269169
It's not that interesting. I banged my head against a brick wall and I had some hemorrhaging and they needed to remove a very small bit. The doctors themselves told me it wouldn't affect me much at all. So it's not a big deal anymore, I hardly think about it
>>
>>37269152
It makes me mad when I read posts like this and then remember that we share this board with people that CHOSE to be broken human beings.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.