[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking with friend at end of class >accidently stab

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1487019320506.jpg (139KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
1487019320506.jpg
139KB, 750x741px
>talking with friend at end of class

>accidently stab Chad in the chest with point end of compass

>drop compass immediately

>he stands there, puts his hand on his chest and quietly goes, "ow"

>entire class goes silent

>start uncontrollably laughing out of nervousness

>teacher asks "Are you laughing or crying?" and "Apologize to Chad, anon!"

>fall on ground, still laughing, and feel around for compass

>some normie goes "I don't see how that's funny" other normie goes "I know, like "I just stabbed someone *retard laugh*"

>basically calling me a psychopath

>still laughing

>now my friend starts jokingly calling me a murderer

>Chads already back at his desk forgetting this ever happened

>still laughing on ground for next two minutes looking for my compass and hating myself for something that I know was a total accident but can't forgive myself for for some unknown reason

Two days later

>Apologize three times

>He forgives me and is overall very polite about it

>at friends locker

>his is right next to it

>he's getting his shit out of it

>she says something like "Okay, murderer!"

>start going on and on about how I didn't mean to and it was a total accident and I never meant for him to get hurt

>he looks up at me, smiles, and goes "Seriously, anon, it's okay. I know you didn't mean to. It's really not a big deal"

What the fuck is going on and why is Chad being so nice?
>>
>>37267704
He wants to fuck your boipussy
>>
Chads are nice, they always have been. It's failed normies, desperate to impress Stacy, that are mean.
>>
File: 1494622101673.jpg (352KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1494622101673.jpg
352KB, 1200x1195px
Since columbine and virgina tech (and others)

normies have come to look for the next school shooter in anyone who seems weird or like they could hurt someone out of revenge for their autism

you are now the school shooter guy in your school

enjoy

oh and chad is being nice to you because he does not want to make the list when you shoot the place up
>>
>>37267731

Not quite sure he does.
>>
>>37267704
Chad just knows that you have some problems, that's was just and accident, he is a nice guy and you are just judging him for not having obviously problems
>>
>>37267704
despite being a Chad, he still has more compassion for a fellow male than the roasties. a man's a man, after all.
>>
>>37267704
awhile back were here at /r9k/ recently established the idea that chad is not your enemy and actually wants to see you do well and enjoy yourself. this unseemly character 'brad' is the negative chad archetype that's been spread around to much confusion.
>>
>>37267759
Yes he does though mate, CHAD is doing to destroy your back entrance
>>
File: Givememore.jpg (8KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
Givememore.jpg
8KB, 219x230px
>>37267777
Better lube up OP. Digits don't lie.
>>
>>37267751

They are? The ones at my school are usually mean

>inb4 underage

Senior in high school. Also repeated the grade. But not many people know about that.

>>37267754

This makes more sense.

>>37267763

Yee

>>37267765

Eh, right, about that...
>>37267768

I thought that it was Chad who was the one who told Brad to act like a dick to robots. Kinda acting through them in a way.
>>
>>37267704
I think he's just being a nice person. Try to talk to him a bit maybe you can even become friends?
>>
>>37267704
this sounds like the diary of a 15 year old
>>
>>37267881

>tfw retarded 18 year old

Stop bullying me, anon!
>>37267862

Doubt it. We're far too different.

>>37267813

Oh boy.
>>
>>37267704
That is why he's Chad. He doesn't give a shit while everybody else is autistically making fun of you for something completely trivial. This wouldn't happen if you had just told them to fuck off.
>>
>>37267704
You sound autistic and 15
>>
>>37267704
I'm an autistic fucker, but all my best friends through school were chads. There's a bunch of chads who like having a friend they don't have to hold expectations for, they can indulge in their hobbies or shit they find fun without worrying.

Not all Chads are Brads.
#Notallchads
>>
>>37267704
Sounds like bait to me, but I actually have the laughing problem. Whenever people yell at me or bad things happen or when there's loud noises I can't help but burst out with blood curdling laughter. Is this some kind of mental illness
>>
Anybody who thinks Chad is a nice guy is a normie. Prove me wrong
>>
>>37267704
Chad actually doesn't bother bullying, that's left to his underlings Brad and Thad. Chad is merely a puppet master, makes his buddies do the dirty work. He has so much power that he puts fear into you without even having to do anything.
>>
>>37267751
I went to school with a Chad. Thought he was nice, became friends. Found out he was beating his girlfriend. Distance myself from him. Fast forward a few years. My gf tells me she was raped for years as a child by her babysitter. It was Chad.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.