[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me > Grow up with a sociopathic father and mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Future plans.jpg (354KB, 1600x1458px) Image search: [Google]
Future plans.jpg
354KB, 1600x1458px
> Be me
> Grow up with a sociopathic father and mother with adhd & other mental problems (divorced)
> Be depressed and mad most my life
> Have a sister who got sick in the hospital for 3 years with deadly condition who hears things and hallucinates
> No religion, no god
> Suicide seems like an option
Any tips to survive this hell?
>>
>>37267625
>Buddhism
>Stoicism
Or just leave and become a crab fisher in alaska
>>
>>37267625
Are you sure your father was sociopathic? Instead of a narcissist, for example?
>>
>>37267702
diagnosed with it
>>
File: Jesus_Christ.jpg (23KB, 271x314px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_Christ.jpg
23KB, 271x314px
>>37267625
Become a christian, Jesus already died for all of your sins. Accept and Truly believe in Jesus and he will change your life for the better.
>>
>>37267722
ASPD, then? Or some old diagnosis?
>>
>>37267727
did that work for you my nigga?
>>
>>37267746
> "Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD), also known as dissocial personality disorder (DPD) and sociopathy,"
Isn't it the same?
>>
>>37267750
It actually did my dude. Even though I didn't grow up in a christian household at all and hate every form of religion in my youth. Being christian becomes much easier once you see that a lot of the shitty things that Christianity has are actually bullshit the catholic church forced in to make money and become powerful. Like the retarded shit with God killing his own son because he hated humanity and all that. Just believe that Jesus did for all your sins entrust your life in him and things will get better.
>>
>>37267625
>Be depressed and mad most my life
Depends on how mad you are. Are you agressive? Du you have a good psychologist?
If you aren't agressive you could try to found a family on your own and become a great loving dad.

also: this pic turns me on
>>
>>37267780
Yeah. Psychopathy and sociopathy have been lumped into ASPD. I was just interested in if he was specifically diagnosed as a sociopath, or ASPD. Just chalk it up to random autism.
>>
>>37267625
CLEAN YOUR ROOM

in the most originald way possible
>>
File: 1389987266278.jpg (407KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1389987266278.jpg
407KB, 1200x1600px
>>37267819
>Just believe that Jesus did for all your sins entrust your life in him and things will get better.
>Just
But anon, that's the hardest part. Faith in God is not something you can just turn on once you've lived a life without it.
>>
>>37267823
Tried a psychologist, however did not help.
Many of the things I feel is not something which can be talked away.
I.e. I lost the value for any life, value for anything, meaning... pretty much lost everything
>>
>>37267819
damn it's just that easy
if it doesn't work i'll try islam next
>>
>>37267868
Faith is a god given gift, if you want faith you'll get it. Just ask God. He won't without hold it.
>>
File: 1408296783088.jpg (28KB, 212x207px) Image search: [Google]
1408296783088.jpg
28KB, 212x207px
>>37267940
>Just have faith in god and you'll receive faith in god
>>
>>37267940
i remember as a kid i asked god to help me beat my brother in war of the monsters, but i still lost every time
care to explain?
>>
>>37267940
It's a bit difficult for me to just put my faith in something which I can't 100% confirm even is real..
If you ask me, religion is but a political game which was made long ago as an easy way to control people without spending too much on guards and such.. and a nice way to get profit and keep the people down under with no information.
>>
>>37268011
>religion is but a political game which was made long ago as an easy way to control people without spending too much on guards and such
Nonsense. Organized religion might have been manipulated and corrupted, like all things are, but religious beliefs and what could be described as religious experiences are a constant across the human race.
>>
>>37268042
Most people who believes in religion grew up with it tho, and most of the religious things was made to explain why a lot of things happened and to avoid too much pain hence you could always say, that your kid whom back before vaccines n' such who just died of a virus could at least be in paradise
>>
>>37268091
>Most people who believes in religion grew up with it tho
Yeah, but this applies to most things. One need only look at feral children to see what a human being without modern memes is like.
>>
>>37267687
Stoicism would be the way to go, everything in life is an obstacle that can be overcome
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.