[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't eat for days >only drink water >still have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3957.jpg (245KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3957.jpg
245KB, 768x1024px
>don't eat for days
>only drink water
>still have a Buddha belly

Seriously wtf is this? It literally is just genetics. Unless alcohol is making me fat. I drink tons of mixed drinks every day.
>>
>>37266480
>mixed drinks
Soda and juice has a lot of sugar anon
>>
>mixed drinks
That's the problem, just stop

Also you have to drink a lot, and I mean a lot of water to take effect

Small exercises help as well
>>
>>37266567
Fuck I figured mixed drinks couldn't be it because I see tons of skinny beer drinkers and shit but I do drink a lot. Like I wake up still dizzy and drunk.
>>
File: 1494594102529.png (4KB, 409x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494594102529.png
4KB, 409x410px
>>37266480
it takes more than a few days to change your body, dumbass.

regardless, alcohol inhibits testosterone and raises estrogen so daily drinking will obviously make you accumulate stomach fat.
>>
>>37266599
Why not switch to straight liquor to save on calories?
>>
>>37266633
It tastes icky I can't
>>
>>37266599
Some people also eat more than a garbage can and are still skinny

You're right it's genetics, but you can still do the water diet if you do it correctly

>>37266633 would be a good start
>>
>mixed drinks

Don't be a fag, just drink straight liquor.
>>
>>37266654
You can with patience
Start by taking shots and chasing with your soda/juice, at least it's less than a mixed drink. Later switch to chasing with water. Eventually you can drink straight liquor no problem
>>
>>37266733
Id rather quit than do that. As soon as alcohol hits my tongue straight I automatically gag and then it gets stuck in my throat when I do and it sticks all over my tongue and I keep gagging and tasting it until I puke
>>
>>37266800
Then either quit or mix with water or something my dude. All that sugar won't let you lose weight
>>
>>37266939
No there must be some other way. Youre wrong anon
>>
>>37266939
I'll just stick to weed and Ritalin then
>>
>>37266480
Holy shit you're retarded. Not only does soda have a lot of calories, but so does booze. A shot of unsweetened liquor is about 100 kcal, and your average beer is 150 kcal. If you have a liquer, it can be as high as 300 kcal per shot.

Stop drinking you dipshit, and get thee to /fit/.
>>
>>37266599
Gin and tonic is your friend
>>
>>37267054
Tonic has a fuck ton of kcal. Get diet if you go this route.

Though OP could take care of a lot of calories if he went diet and avoided fatty drinks like white russians.
>>
>>37267123
I mostly drink vodka mixed with fruit juices or seltzer water
>>
>>37267174
Stop the fruit juices then and only stick to seltzer water. That's the best way to limit calories since you won't drink straight liquor.
>>
>>37267174
Just do the bubbly water with a quarter of a lime squeezed in. The lime adds five kcal and makes it very refreshing.

Or just stop drinking.
>>
>>37266984
He is not wrong you're just retarded. Beer /wine = calories, either quit or drink liquor
>>
>>37267223
But bruh I been drinking it for a month straight and got 0 results
>>
>>37266599
>because I see tons of skinny beer drinkers
Where do you see these people? Beer is like liquid bread.
>>
>>37266480
>only drink water
>Unless alcohol is making me fat
>I drink tons of mixed drinks every day.
Fatties are always lying. Always.

Anon if you did a water fast for a few days for real you would have lost a few kilograms at least. But you didn't, you stuffed your face with alcohol and juice.
>>
>it's easier to consumer tasteless drinks than tasteless food to reduce calories
>b-but muh coca cola!!
lmaoing my ass off here m8s
>>
>>37267242
You need to count your calories you dumb twat. Go on /fit/ and read the sticky. It's not working because you're an ignorant doofus, not because of magic calories.
>>
Not eating for a few days isn't going to make you skinny, retard. If anything, it's gonna make you keep your belly because your body is going to enter "starvation mode", where it thinks that there is a famine so it holds on to every last bit of fat it has and anything you eat will stick to you like glue.

Losing weight takes eating less and exercising more so that you are at a deficit from your basal metabolic rate.

Walk for an hour every day, eat 1500 calories. There, you've lost a significant amount of weight in a few months. I lost over 70 pounds by doing that.
>>
>>37267123
Tonic is literally carbonated water you retard
>>
>>37267366
>Not eating for a few days isn't going to make you skinny, retard. If anything, it's gonna make you keep your belly because your body is going to enter "starvation mode", where it thinks that there is a famine so it holds on to every last bit of fat it has and anything you eat will stick to you like glue.

That's so hilariously fucking false. Fucking broscience to the max. But the rest of your comment isv valid so I guess you're cool. Don't go to the fridge tomorrow
>>
>>37267355
So 1200 calories is too much a day? I'll cut out more.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-25-12-01-35.png (304KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-25-12-01-35.png
304KB, 1080x1920px
>>37267478
No, no it is not.

Oreganailo
>>
>>37267521
If you're only putting in 1200/day that should be fine to lose weight. Just remember to include your alcohol intake that shit ain't calorie free
>>
>>37267561
I've been doing it for a year bruh
>>
>>37267513
I have no argument for this one. When looking up guides for weight loss I heard about warnings of starvation mode, but never questioned it.

A simple google search reveals that "starvation mode" is a misinterpretation of adaptive thermogenesis, in which your body slows down its metabolism in a response to caloric deficits over long periods of time.
>>
>>37267651
>A simple google search reveals that "starvation mode" is a misinterpretation of adaptive thermogenesis, in which your body slows down its metabolism in a response to caloric deficits over long periods of time.
It's also worth noting that your metabolism actually slows down faster on a caloric deficit with food than on a fast.
>>
>>37267684
Probably because people that fast don't have a deficit on non-fast days.
>>
File: 1482797160014.png (59KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
1482797160014.png
59KB, 500x319px
>>37266480
>he fell for the water fasting meme
You are dumb.
>>
>>37266599
You dense fucking shit.
Alcohol is purely empty calories and only one beer a day will fuck you up.
>>
>>37267810
This is true. If you truly NEED to get drunk just drink vodka. It's still empty calories but not as much as beer or cocktails.
>>
OK OP listen
Wake up every morning go for a 30 min walk on empty stomach
After 4 hours have a first meal
2 hours later have second meal
2 hours later ave 3 rd meal
No sodas,sugars,fastfood
Eat veggies and healthy stuff in general
I bet you will melt tons of fats
>>
By days, do you mean like 2?
>>
>>37267575
You're either a liar or you're not actually counting your calories accurately. If you're putting in only 1200 calories a day every day there's zero reason you haven't lost weight
>>
>>37266480
Did you ever heard the story of the Paulaner monks?
Check it out really quick and try it, might fit you.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.