[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >work at deli >qt Latina starts to work there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6074.jpg (70KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6074.jpg
70KB, 600x649px
>be me
>work at deli
>qt Latina starts to work there
>make occasional small talk at first
>have one of my autistic virgin rage weeks were I just disregard everybody and keep to myself
>come out of if
>start really talking to Latina qt
>she asks for my snapchat
>we talk for hours at a time at night
>learn that her bf dumped her
>she's now sending my racy selfies, (trying to look hot, showing clevage, etc)
>asks me to come smoke with her one night
>busy and couldn't go
>she asks me what day I have off
>I say Friday
>"oh cool I'm free Friday too"
>ask her to go hiking since it's one thing me and her both really enjoy
>she happily agrees
>yesterday she wasn't very responsive
>she hasn't said anything to me yet today

Am I gonna get flaked on lads?
>>
You're not going to know how things go until its done. Come back later when you've either had your date or got stood up.
>>
>>37266070
Isn't the fact that she's taking forever to respond to me and responding with basically nothing of substance kind of an indicator. I mean it was only one day but still puts doubt into my mind. For instance, Tuesday she asked me when my break was so she could come in and see me on my break.
>>
>>37266022
Good luck. Latina girls are great.

Don't be a bitch about things till you get the facts. Keep your cool .
>>
>>37266236
Yesterday she did text me "have a good day at work" and my coworker says she wants my dick but I have horrible self esteem so I just refuse to believe ppl like me
>>
>>37266343
Hope for the best and expect the worst. Maybe life will surprise you.
>>
>>37266359
Thanks anon. This girl is a qt 3.14 and has a nice butt. The only girl I've been with was the same height as me 5'9 and this chick is about 5'2
>>
>>37266510
How old are y'all? I think it will go well. Just relax
>>
>>37266676
I am 19

Original age
>>
>>37266676
She's 17

Age original
>>
>>37266236
What do you know about latina girls? You're with a man
>>
>>37266111
Maybe she's getting ready dingus. Maybe she's smoking to take the edge off, don't be so paranoid.
>>
>>37266022

Don't stress about it too much.

I'd send a text indicating that you're going to pick her up or meet at a certain time the night before. If she doesn't respond then forget about it.

Also, Latina girls aren't "great" - they're just people. Some are okay and others aren't.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.