[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first date with a girl from tinder on saturday >its at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sweating jew.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
sweating jew.png
129KB, 354x504px
>first date with a girl from tinder on saturday
>its at her place
>afraid of screwing up
P-Please respond and help me
>>
"DATE"
drink a little before going, calm down, CALM DOWN
>>
Suck her dick, deep throat her anon
>>
>>37265138
>>its at her place
I don't really get how you can screw that up. Even courts will see that as legal consent.
>>
>>37265155
Wouldn't she react negatively if my breath smells like alcohol?
>>
File: 1471153995096.jpg (58KB, 567x642px) Image search: [Google]
1471153995096.jpg
58KB, 567x642px
>>37265138
I had this situation last Saturday but it was at my place. I went from KV at the beginning of the night to not a virgin at all by the next morning.
Eventually you'll be in her bed, "watching Netflix". At the end of one of the episodes say you're feeling uncomfortable laying there and then go in for the kiss- that's literally what I did
>>
just be yourself and do your best
>>
>>37265225
What about before you get to the bed watching netflix? How do I get from her door to there while giving out the right signals?
>>
>>37265494
Make lots of innuendos, watch your body language, proper eye contact
It doesn't matter what you say as much as how you say it: if you're worried about sounding dumb remember that she's probably dumber than you are and it's not like you're John von Neumann or anything so it doesn't matter
>>
Nigga she invited you to her place for fucks sake, you are more in than I was
Just make some conversation when you arrive so she knows you aren't going to dismember her. there will probably be drinks, don't get yourself piss drunk but at some point there will be a lull in the date and that's when you suggest netflix
Other anon's point about innuendos is good too
>>
>>37265553
>watch your body language
Any pointers on this? I know some basics like "don't sit hunched" and "don't cross your legs"
>>
>>37265621
I guess just project openness and confidence and also forwardness. Couldn't tell you exactly how to since I'm a virgin myself.
>>
Any pointers for clothing? I was thinking of wearing a light sweater and jeans since its casual, but I'm not 100% sure since I can't into /fa/
>>
>>37265224
Pop a mint nbd
>>
>>37265816
Here's another tip. Don't overthink it. A sweater and jeans is fine
>>
>>37265919
I don't think they really cover it up all that well. I do intend to bring some wine (or some other alcoholic drink girls tend to like) so I'm gonna take my chances and survive the 45 minutes to 1 hour I have to spend 100% sober

>>37266015
>Don't overthink it
Nigga, why do you think I'm here?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.