[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to dentist >have cute girls putting their hands on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3581.jpg (54KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3581.jpg
54KB, 540x540px
>go to dentist
>have cute girls putting their hands on my face and mouth with their boobs against my head
Fucking roastie succubi trying to tempt me, cant stand the dentists.
>>
that reminds me. 6 months ago, I got a milf dentist who literally plopped her breasts on my head. could barely hide my erection as a virgin.

i always get men now. it pisses me off.
>>
>>37264780
I bet they enjoy tormenting pure, righteous men like that. damn all roasties
>>
>tfw dentist assistant women are exactly the kind of women you'd probably be dating if you were a version of yourself that isn't a failure
>tfw they're all 25~ year old middle class girls
>tfw they have big boobs and treat you all sweetly
>tfw at random intervals they cause extreme pain

Dentists are literally a gf simulator
>>
>>37264829
And once they are done
>They send you a bill in the mail
>>
Why don't you get a black GF, anon? If you can't stand Stacey and her entitled, high maintenance friends, why not a change?
>>
wtf
my hygienist is a 50 year old women who never rests her boobs on me
>>
>>37264886
If you dont stop posting these niggers and nigger "female" threads, I will find you.

Thank God my dentists are white
>>
>>37264976
it feels like heaven

when i die, my tombstone will mention my dentist visit as the closest i've ever got to sex,
>>
>>37265007
Tit for tat, motherfucker.
>>
>>37264829
Yeah and they actually wanna talk to you and ask how you're doing

"How are you?"

"WOW... it's been a long time since anybody asked me that. I'm...good. really good. You're truly beautiful." I actually felt my eyes water and she looked at me with a slight smile and put her tips back on my chin as she finished flossing me. Best day ever. I actually regularly don't brush so I can always have an excuse to talk to her.

Sam if you read this somehow, you're my love. You are great. Yes I do still listen to pink Floyd.
>>
File: 1389306789041.png (103KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1389306789041.png
103KB, 246x232px
>go to optician
>cute girl in early 20s
>leaning in really close almost touching faces
>soft spoken ear to ear like she's doing ASMR
>>
>>37265304
Negro I dont go about making threads trying to get rid of your people, stop making these ugly monkey posts
>>
Today I went to get allergy testing done (they had to stick like 40 needles in my arm). There was an Indian guy there named Dr. Anon. Made me laugh.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.