[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you all prepared to admit that no matter who we are or why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: snow_kitty.jpg (799KB, 1500x1039px) Image search: [Google]
snow_kitty.jpg
799KB, 1500x1039px
Are you all prepared to admit that no matter who we are or why we're here, we're all wasting our lives?
>>
Waste implies there was ever an objective use for them
>>
File: 1394814016446.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1394814016446.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>37264166
Speak for yourself, anon. After almost 9 years in this shithole I've started self-improving and practicing some amounts of self-discipline.
>>
>>37264189

>Speak for yourself, anon
>no matter who we are
>why we're here

So after almost 9 years of waste, what made you change? Was it the Redditors who relentlessly come here to fight muh misogyny?
>>
File: 1482490864612.png (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1482490864612.png
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>37264210
Introspection, the world leaving me behind and just trying to avoid the general misery my life had turned into. Feels a lot better to have some goals and to visibly and concretely improve in things.
I'm not even old though, I started lurking when I was well underage and it gives me good perspective to how most of the blatant shitposters and retards are probably actually below 18. Especially today, what with nu/pol/ and it's political movement bullshit is bringing in newfags by the thousands, like chanology brought me to this site.
>Was it the Redditors who relentlessly come here to fight muh misogyny?
I suppose the degradation of board culture and the massive influx of normalfags had an effect. This site in general feels a lot less like home to me these days.
The people have changed.
>>
>>37264326

I can relate, but I lurked very rarely over the course of many years until 2014. So what are your goals and how did you improve in things? You have the time so tell me. /pol/ has been forever destroyed with the MAGAfags.
>>
File: 1487400063266.png (225KB, 735x425px) Image search: [Google]
1487400063266.png
225KB, 735x425px
>>37264405
>So what are your goals
I'm still lost on what my life-long goals would be, or what it is that I REALLY want from life, but as I am, I'm simply moving forward with the knowledge that if I stop, I will kill myself.
In general though, I'm getting fit, lifting and running. Reading books and trying to add information to my mind instead of just letting the cancer inside it to fester and make me miserable. Getting a driving license, trying to get into a technical college for a master's degree in electrical engineering, maybe a doctorate. Get work or research in biomedical engineering. Biomaterials or tissue engineering would be preferable, because I have a very slight chubby for cyborgs.
>how did you improve in things?
No longer want to die every day, no real social anxiety, lost 20kg weight, actually have some tangible goals I can achieve, I've gone from not being able to run a single km to comfortably running 6 every other day, finally managed to start a proper gym habit that I KNOW I can uphold and managed to learn a lot of the stuff I should have in high school if I hadn't been a depressed lazy-but-smart faggot who got off way too easy in earlier education and never learned to study or put in any effort to anything.
I know it's not all that much, but to me it's a solid foundation that I can actually build a life on. Something that allows me to live life like a human being, instead of some caged animal that just wakes up, sits on a computer and goes to sleep.
>/pol/ has been forever destroyed with the MAGAfags.
That I can agree with. Hell, /pol/ doesn't even seem like 4chan anymore.
>>
>>37264684

What was the original reason you felt so bad about yourself and life?
>>
>>37264166
Yeah, I admit that, been here since years ago and not just here but everything is going down the shitter. If r9k did not exist I would just be wasting my life away in another way.
I will just post here how I plan to have my last struggle.
I have been feeling like a fucking loser all my life, maybe the start point was being on all-boys school and being bullied for being tall or hear my mother crying in her room all night while she called my grandmother saying that I was an unbeareable child (Was her way if coping with my outbursts of anger), but nothing can be done about that now I will never forget the pain of being called retarded everyday and I will never stop hating my mother (I am still grateful to her, she really tried her best, just did some things at bad moments).
There are a lot of people dealing with a lot of major issues out there and I wish you all the best.
This is my last break before becoming a wagecuck or something worse and I will do my best to find a cute girl who I can love and that loves me back if IT does not work I will just off myself or resign to be a deadbeat.
So I will do my best here, I will put the effort that I did not on my entire life, because I am tired and sick of this, of living like a pathetic loser that always feels inferior to others and never did anything because of a stupid fear to fail which is ironic, bcause that is just how I became a failure.
So this robot here says his lasts goodbyes to this site, I hope that you can all find what you are looking for, I will be gratefull if you wish me good luck.
Love you all, anon out.
>>
>>37264999
Good luck see ya in a few weeks
>>
File: 1486139036330.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1486139036330.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
>>37264969
Fat, terrible acne, had no friends and I was too asocial to maintain anything or really want the kind of daily social life others had, but I'd still feel miserable for being alone. Spent a lot of time dreaming about the youth I'd missed. Got dissociation up the ass when I was 14, went to a doctor, gave me no help, didn't even listen. This lead to and was worsened by depression, no motivation, no energy, everything sucks, massive self-criticism that cascades through everything in my personality if I fuck up anything and makes me just want to stop doing anything.
I ended up fucking up in school, had no real motivation for anything. Would just skip class and stay home on my computer, naturally making me feel even worse than I was originally, especially since I'd used my grades to give myself value. Didn't really have anything going on for myself except my smarts, so when that failed I felt like shit.
Managed to finish high school somehow, mostly due to teachers blatantly violating rules, but screwed up my grades and finals, leaving them way worse than what I'd be capable of, which is now biting me in the ass as I need to do a shitload of extra work just to get into college.
I really just got stuck in that misery, wasting away, doing very little than just sitting on my computer as a NEET. Worked moderately for a year or two, but after that it just got suckier and suckier.
>>
>>37265260

Why would you take pride in being here forever as your first post implied? I also know a guy in real life that helped me shitpost on /pol/ years ago, he did it once and then never used this site again. I believe him because he's too busy with other internet stuff and school to be on here. It is possible to leave this site, we just need to grow some balls.
>>
File: 1459438026432.gif (44KB, 838x734px) Image search: [Google]
1459438026432.gif
44KB, 838x734px
>>37265418
>Why would you take pride in being here forever as your first post implied?
That was not my intention. I said I'm not wasting my life and being here on 4chan is not a waste to me. It's very much enjoyable.
>I also know a guy in real life that helped me shitpost on /pol/ years ago, he did it once and then never used this site again. I believe him because he's too busy with other internet stuff and school to be on here
A really shitty anecdote, considering he was never truly an anon, but just visiting. Also
>other internet stuff
What, you mean Reddit or something? Some other internet community? If you'd prefer some other site to anonymous imageboards, why would you be here in the first place?
> It is possible to leave this site
Why would I want to?
>>
>>37265504

>That was not my intention. I said I'm not wasting my life and being here on 4chan is not a waste to me. It's very much enjoyable

You posted a pic saying "you're here forever" and you implied I was not speaking for myself.

>A really shitty anecdote, considering he was never truly an anon, but just visiting

Not sure why you're being so combative here, that's proof that not everyone is truly here forever.

>What, you mean Reddit or something? Some other internet community? If you'd prefer some other site to anonymous imageboards, why would you be here in the first place?
>Why would I want to?

I see 4chan as a degenerate website and a waste of my time, but I am addicted to it since I decided to take the plunge in 2014 and I regret doing so. That guy I know uses Steam and youtube now, he doesn't have time for much else online.
>>
File: 1389459306868.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1389459306868.gif
2MB, 390x300px
>>37265594
>and you implied I was not speaking for myself.
I said "speak for yourself", as in I'm not wasting my life.
>Not sure why you're being so combative here, that's proof that not everyone is truly here forever.
I don't find that combative at all. I didn't even tell you to kill yourself, or call you names. Just pointing out an obvious flaw in your logic. If you find it combative, it's either you being used to non-anonymous forums and their methods of discussion, or you're way too sensitive. The "you're here forever" is not meant for newfags or temporary visitors, it's an in-joke for people who have actually spent a long time on this site.
>>
>>37265721

>I said "speak for yourself", as in I'm not wasting my life.

So the previous 9 years beforehand was not a waste? I did speak for myself if you could actually read the OP.

>I don't find that combative at all. I didn't even tell you to kill yourself, or call you names
>Just pointing out an obvious flaw in your logic. If you find it combative, it's either you being used to non-anonymous forums and their methods of discussion, or you're way too sensitive. The "you're here forever" is not meant for newfags or temporary visitors, it's an in-joke for people who have actually spent a long time on this site.

I know you could be much worse, you just come across as a salty autist. You can say the same about me, it's just the way you're coming across here seems defensive and you are trying to consign others to the fate you believe you are consigned to, which is being here forever or an otherwise long period of time. I don't have as much 4chan points as you since I did lurk here starting in 2003 but it was on a very rare basis. The redditors that come here to argue with us are right about one thing, that this site is a shithole and we would be better off leaving here for good. I agree with them. And I really haven't been on any namefag sites in a while since I can do what I want here and not have anything about me tied to it, so it's addicting.
>>
>>37265818
>So the previous 9 years beforehand was not a waste?
Nope.
>I did speak for myself if you could actually read the OP.
Is English not your first language or something? I mean, it's my third, but I can still comprehend your post just fine.
>Are you all prepared to admit
In what way is this "speaking for yourself"? You specifically call out anons on this board in your post.
>it's just the way you're coming across here seems defensive
I can assure you, that is entirely you projecting your own mindset, feelings and/or insecurities onto my posts. Alternatively, you have a severe misunderstanding on what constitutes "defensive", or you've utterly misunderstood my posts, which seems quite likely, as you seemingly can't even understand your own.
>you are trying to consign others to the fate you believe you are consigned to, which is being here forever or an otherwise long period of time.
See, projecting your insecurities. You speak of being here as if it was the same as being doomed to hell, while I thoroughly enjoy the time I spend here and will peruse imageboards for the rest of my life. Why would I ever think in the way you're describing here?
>>
>>37265997

>Nope.

From what you described, you were an absolute loser so by your own words you're wrong.

>Is English not your first language or something? I mean, it's my third, but I can still comprehend your post just fine.

If you could comprehend my post, then you wouldn't have immediately gotten defensive as if I was talking about others and not also myself.

>In what way is this "speaking for yourself"? >You specifically call out anons on this board in your post.

>no matter who we are
>why we're here

Brush up on your English, pal.

>I can assure you, that is entirely you projecting your own mindset, feelings and/or insecurities onto my posts

Nope, it's you being a salty autist.

> Alternatively, you have a severe misunderstanding on what constitutes "defensive", or you've utterly misunderstood my posts

You being "defensive" is you sperging out and immediately feeling attacked when I talked about everybody and I wasn't excluding myself, now you quote me post by post yet you have the audacity to accuse me of projecting when I say you're a salty autist that is awfully defensive.

>See, projecting your insecurities

You're the one that posted the pic "You're here forever" when you yourself first said you've been here for 9 years, so that's the pot calling the kettle black here. I see why people picked on you honestly.
>>
>>37266074
>From what you described, you were an absolute loser so by your own words you're wrong.
Oh, so you're the universal authority on what is a waste and what's valuable? Could you explain to me how that works in-depth? What do you derive value from?
>If you could comprehend my post, then you wouldn't have immediately gotten defensive as if I was talking about others and not also myself.
>also
The fact that you were talking ALSO of yourself is literally written in the OP and changes nothing. If you think otherwise, please elaborate, because you're not making much sense here.
>Nope, it's you being a salty autist.
>no u level of dialogue
I guess that's just to be expected from you. You don't exactly seem like the brightest bulb in the box.
>immediately feeling attacked
Projection, anon. Do I need to repeat it again for you to understand it? Explain your logic to me. Why in the world would I feel attacked by your post and why in the world would you assume that I feel that way? I've been anonymously posting for about 9 years now, I've been told to kill myself a thousand times, I've been insulted in every way imaginable and then some, and my anonymous posts are utterly detached from my own persona. Why would you think me telling you to speak for yourself is a sign of feeling attacked?
>now you quote me post by post
Yes, why wouldn't I? It's a very easy method of pinpointing exactly what I'm replying to.
>yet you have the audacity to accuse me of projecting
>audacity
As if there was anything bold or rude about calling someone out on what I see, anonymously, on 4chan of all places. We really seem to be thinking with entirely different mindsets, which is specifically why I'm accusing you of projection. To me it seems like you think I'm like you and that you're basing your assumptions on how YOU, or at least people around you would act. How you're used to people acting.
>when I say you're a salty autist that is awfully defensive.
"Salty autist" is weak as fuck.
>>
File: laughing libertarians.jpg (226KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing libertarians.jpg
226KB, 1000x893px
>>37266074
>You're the one that posted the pic "You're here forever" when you yourself first said you've been here for 9 years
Yes, as I said, it's a nice in-joke for anons. You're clearly bothered by being stuck on 4chan, as is quite usual for a lot of miserable anons, so I posted it for shits and giggles. Instead of just taking it in good part, you seem awfully butthurt about it.
>I see why people picked on you honestly.
When did I ever say people picked on me, anon? Is this something akin to a Freudian slip? Were you bullied as a child?
>>
>>37266336

>Oh, so you're the universal authority on what is a waste and what's valuable?

Your life is a waste, based on the pitiful walls of text you sent me before.

>The fact that you were talking ALSO of yourself is literally written in the OP and changes nothing. If you think otherwise, please elaborate, because you're not making much sense here

I talked about how we all are wasting our time here, then you immediately got defensive and still can't let it go, and the only logical conclusion at this point is that you're bitter because the truth hurts.

>I guess that's just to be expected from you. You don't exactly seem like the brightest bulb in the box.

Projection.

>Projection, anon. Do I need to repeat it again for you to understand it? Explain your logic to me. Why in the world would I feel attacked by your post and why in the world would you assume that I feel that way? I've been anonymously posting for about 9 years now, I've been told to kill myself a thousand times, I've been insulted in every way imaginable and then some, and my anonymous posts are utterly detached from my own persona. Why would you think me telling you to speak for yourself is a sign of feeling attacked?

Like I said, look at your first post and how you immediately went full salty autist and you're getting worse and worse. My thread obviously struck a nerve and offended you on a personal level, so now you can't stop with the projection and sperg out salty rage attacks.

>Yes, why wouldn't I? It's a very easy method of pinpointing exactly what I'm replying to

It shows how easily offended you got by merely pointing out how defensive you got.
>>
>>37266336

>As if there was anything bold or rude about calling someone out on what I see, anonymously, on 4chan of all places. We really seem to be thinking with entirely different mindsets, which is specifically why I'm accusing you of projection. To me it seems like you think I'm like you and that you're basing your assumptions on how YOU, or at least people around you would act. How you're used to people acting.

Since all you could do is accuse me of "projecting" like an angry little dudebro when I pointed out how defensive you immediately got, yes, I do wonder where you get thr audacity to be this combative if you can't handle the slightest bit of criticism, even when it wasn't directed specifically at you to begin with. You really need to grow a pair.

>Yes, as I said, it's a nice in-joke for anons. You're clearly bothered by being stuck on 4chan, as is quite usual for a lot of miserable anons, so I posted it for shits and giggles. Instead of just taking it in good part, you seem awfully butthurt about it.

Nobody cares about your e-cult dedication to 4chan culture. The main issue here is you getting so defensive when I was talking about all of us, then you accuse me of that which you are doing and trying to act like a snarky keyboard warrior in the process.

>When did I ever say people picked on me, anon? Is this something akin to a Freudian slip? Were you bullied as a child?

You gave me a few good walls of text about how shit your life was, and combining with the anime posting and your defensiveness and how salty you are it's a safe bet to say you got bullied.
>>
File: 1392012301779.png (95KB, 370x485px) Image search: [Google]
1392012301779.png
95KB, 370x485px
>>37266530
>Your life is a waste, based on the pitiful walls of text you sent me before.
Oh, so you're the universal authority on what is a waste and what's valuable? Could you explain to me how that works in-depth? What do you derive value from?
>I talked about how we all are wasting our time here
And I told you to speak for yourself.
>Projection.
No, an insult. While saying someone is projecting is insulting, calling you stupid is nothing more than just calling you stupid.
>Like I said, look at your first post
What about it? I told you to speak for yourself, since you were speaking for others as well.
>and how you immediately went full salty autist and you're getting worse and worse. My thread obviously struck a nerve and offended you on a personal level, so now you can't stop with the projection and sperg out salty rage attacks.
And now you've landed well within what I consider Poe's law, so I'll stop this discussion into these posts and leave you be. It's sad that you consider an ordinary discussion "sperging out" and "salty rage attacks". It's like you just want to start shit.

>Since all you could do is accuse me of "projecting" like an angry little dudebro when I pointed out how defensive you immediately got, yes, I do wonder where you get thr audacity to be this combative if you can't handle the slightest bit of criticism, even when it wasn't directed specifically at you to begin with. You really need to grow a pair.
You "pointing out" something doesn't make it real. Just because you say I'm defensive doesn't make me so. That's why I said you're projecting. You make these completely prejudiced assumptions, without any knowledge of my motivations or sincerity and then you just keep repeating the same thing, as if it would change anything. Or as if shouting louder than everyone else meant you were right.
I asked you multiple times to explain your logic and reasoning, but instead you offer me the same low-effort drivel you did before.
>>
heh
and now we wait (:
>>
>>37266717

>Oh, so you're the universal authority on what is a waste and what's valuable? Could you explain to me how that works in-depth? What do you derive value from?

You already did it for me. You sent me a few pitiful walls of text about what a loser you were, it was painful reading it. You did my job for me. You know that your life is a waste.

>And I told you to speak for yourself.

But I did, you're just an angry queer that is so bitter at this point that you can't understand that I already did in the OP, then I explained it about 4 more times. You're just defensive because the truth hurts, anon, I understand!

>No, an insult. While saying someone is projecting is insulting, calling you stupid is nothing more than just calling you stupid.

No, you were projecting. You saying I'm not smart is you projecting. Remember, you're not smart if you don't show up to class anon.

>What about it? I told you to speak for yourself, since you were speaking for others as well

I did speak for myself then you got defensive because you felt attacked.

>And now you've landed well within what I consider Poe's law, so I'll stop this discussion into these posts and leave you be. It's sad that you consider an ordinary discussion "sperging out" and "salty rage attacks". It's like you just want to start shit.

You were the one that had to immediately sperg out in your first post and then derail the entire thread to make it about you and your fee fees. Why are you pretending to be a victim? You're better off replying to me quote by quote and attacking me, since it's obvious you started it.

>You "pointing out" something doesn't make it real. Just because you say I'm defensive doesn't make me so

When someone talks about a collective issue, then you reply and tell them to talk about themselves (when they already did) then you defend your own part in the matter, yes, you're being defensive.
>>
File: 1488289902837.png (281KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488289902837.png
281KB, 512x512px
>>37266601
>The main issue here is you getting so defensive when I was talking about all of us
And you neglect to answer direct questions asking you to explain your reasoning behind me being "defensive". You couldn't even explain why you think telling you to speak for yourself is in any way defensive. The post was intended as humorous and positive and as you made it clear already, you thinking it was a defensive reaction, or negative in nature is purely because of your own attitude to being stuck on 4chan. You spoke of being here forever as if "being consigned to hell", which is why I think you're projecting those feelings onto my posts. You understood my words and the image as a bad thing, so you mistakenly think that they hold the same value to me and thus that I intended the post in anything but good humour.
Perhaps I'm wrong, but your continuous refusal to answer my questions leaves me none the wiser.
>You gave me a few good walls of text about how shit your life was, and combining with the anime posting and your defensiveness and how salty you are it's a safe bet to say you got bullied.
I wouldn't start gambling if I were you. I may have been a miserable sack of shit, but I was never pathetic enough to allow others to walk over me, or autistic enough to stand out.

>>37266823
I already told you I'm stopping this discussion. You proved yourself unwilling to have a conversation, so I see no reason to continue repeating myself anymore.
Have a nice life and enjoy your eternity on 4chan. Ta ta. :^)
>>
>You make these completely prejudiced assumptions, without any knowledge of my motivations or sincerity and then you just keep repeating the same thing, as if it would change anything
>Or as if shouting louder than everyone else meant you were right.
>I asked you multiple times to explain your logic and reasoning, but instead you offer me the same low-effort drivel you did before

I explained myself to you multiple times, and why do you accuse me of being sensitive if you go on about me starting shit and me being prejudiced? Yes, most of my life has been a waste and 95 percent of my time on 4chan has been a waste too. But I feel as though I covered that somewhat well in my OP. And why do you keep posting anime? I fucking hate anime.
>>
>>37266887

This was for >>37266717 original
>>
File: 1487533959009.jpg (140KB, 564x732px) Image search: [Google]
1487533959009.jpg
140KB, 564x732px
>>37266823
>I did speak for myself then you got defensive because you felt attacked.
Okay, I said I'm ending the discussion, but I asked you at the very fucking start if English is your second language or something and you brushed it off like you understood what I was saying and even told me to brush up on my English.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/speak-for-yourself

>I disagree with what you have just said:
>"None of us like the hotel." "Speak for yourself - I think it's OK."

You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>37266876

>And you neglect to answer direct questions asking you to explain your reasoning behind me being "defensive"

I've explained it about 5 times now you fucking idiot. What a faggot. Don't immediately sperg out then if you don't want me to call you defensive.

>The post was intended as humorous and positive and as you made it clear already, you thinking it was a defensive reaction, or negative in nature is purely because of your own attitude to being stuck on 4chan

No, it's because I already spoke for myself and then you replied as though I was criticizing others (especially you) and not myself you fucking FAGGOT!!!!!!

>Perhaps I'm wrong, but your continuous refusal to answer my questions leaves me none the wiser.

I've answered everything you've addressed to me, this has been a ridiculous thread due to your derailment.

>I wouldn't start gambling if I were you. I may have been a miserable sack of shit, but I was never pathetic enough to allow others to walk over me, or autistic enough to stand out.

Anon, people like you get bullied automatically, and the animeposting especially gives it away. It's not even a big deal, you're just being too defensive and a dishonest faggot so that's where the problem comes in.

>I already told you I'm stopping this discussion. You proved yourself unwilling to have a conversation, so I see no reason to continue repeating myself anymore

Your autistic bitter ego prevents you from stopping this conversation, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha.
>>
>>37266957

>Okay, I said I'm ending the discussion

Lies, you're too emotionally invested in being a faggot to do that.

>Okay, I said I'm ending the discussion, but I asked you at the very fucking start if English is your second language or something and you brushed it off like you understood what I was saying and even told me to brush up on my English.
>https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/speak-for-yourself
>>I disagree with what you have just said:
>"None of us like the hotel." "Speak for yourself - I think it's OK."
>You are a fucking retard.

It was explained very clearly how what you said was you being defensive for no reason except the that the truth hurts, then you had to act like a dindu about it. Oh yeah, you're a good boy and you DINDU NUFFIN, YOU A GOOD BOY, YO NOT BEING DEFENSIVE YOU JUST SETTIN THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON 4CHAN N'SHIIEEEEEET. Faggot.
>>
>>37264166
Yes,i do. What do i get now?
>>
>>37264166
No I only shitpost at work.
Nice dubs.
>>
>>37264166
happy 16th birthday
>>
>>37267681

What is the difference between someone who would be 16 or 32 wasting their lives on here?
>>
Everyone is wasting their time. Human kind will never achiave shit if we dont work together as a species, instead we let drama queens fight with nuclear weapons against themselves. Gonna kill myself and no one will know I ever existed in a acouple generations, and its funny that it applies to all those retards that suffer a bunch of years for nothing.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.