[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather? >have a loving loyal wife and family, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: homeless-poor-american-family.jpg (256KB, 1024x1306px) Image search: [Google]
homeless-poor-american-family.jpg
256KB, 1024x1306px
Would you rather?
>have a loving loyal wife and family, but you're poor as fuck
or
>be a millionaire and single, but you're black
>>
>>37263767
I'm already single and black wtf do you think I'm going to pick
>>
>>37263767
I'm poor already so gimme the happy family.
Unless you're talking about Ironman levels of money which means I can go around doing retarded shit around the planet I don't care about the cash.
>>
Millionaire and single but black

honestly my life will probably stay the same, I'd just be a black NEET and just hire someone to manage my money for me in investments so I don't ever go poor
>>
I would rather have the family and be poor as fuck

family is more important than money
>>
Black single millionaire. I can only cringe at the cucks who would choose anything else.
>>
>>37264091
But that's only if I can eat dinner with my family at a dinner table and have television. Stuff nessicary for a family.
>>
>>37264094
>Will never recapture the innocence and joy of youth through the beautiful eyes of your child

absolute maximum over pleb
>>
>>37264013
having a loyal wife and family, but you're poor as fuck (and white).

In all seriousness though you can live well as a single black guy, especially other civilized countries that aren't as race obsessed as the US.
>>
I'm already black and single, so the millionaire option is a pure upgrade.

Plus with option 1, there's the moral issue of consigning an innocent woman and children to a life of poverty.
>>
>>37263767

Anyone who chooses to be poor af rather than be a black millionaire is an idiot

I only wish i could be a black millionaire,
>>
>>37263767
Having a loyal wife and family is pretty much all I want out of life so that one. Money is only there to support that anyway.
>>
When you're poor:
-you don't have access to a nice home that's well insulated, has clean running water, and mold-free rooms
-the home you can afford will probably needs lots of repairs and remodeling
-you're working labor intensive jobs so you're too tired to cook fresh healthy meals every day
-upgrading your lifestyle takes lots of time
-a lot of your furniture and belongs are severely outdated and it takes you months or years to get something new
-public transport is expensive
-more likely have no college education so jobs are limited
-you can't afford to see friends every weekend
-your overseas family will ask you for money every month
-you don't have a nice car that is up to date with modern requirements for being eco-friendly and car-safety
-too tired from work to exercise
-hardly get to do anything fun, but talk to people
-when you get nice things, people act like you're poor because you wasted your money on a "smart phone", "HD TV", and a "PlayStation 4"
>>
>>37263767
Do I have a BBC?
>>
File: 1478930249208.jpg (20KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1478930249208.jpg
20KB, 192x187px
>>37264091
>family is more important than money
What a fucking idiot
>>
>>37264091
this is the only correct answer. i have plenty of money actually - just no one to spend it on
>>
>>37263767
rich black, the race needs good role models to lift itself out of this insidious gang culture
>>
>>37264241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwJXOTwJHT0
>>
When you have poor and have family you have to make a lot of sacrifices to make everyone happy.
>>
>>37264335
At least you don't end up killing your self like robbin Williams
>>
When you're poor you can't have nice things or eat junk food/fast food without people judging you.
>>
>>37263767
Do I also become retarded if I pick choice A?

Because I live in a first-world country where anyone can rise poverty to wealth if they have at least some level of intelligence and actually choose to do so.
>>
>>37263767
I would have said family but the life has proved me wrong about such dumb ideals.

So rich it is
>>
File: 1484127183043.png (717KB, 1802x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1484127183043.png
717KB, 1802x1540px
>>37263767
i wud b a KANGZ
>>
Would you rather:
-be poor
-live in a small house
-live in part of city where crime rates are high and living conditions are mediocre
-live in a house that isn't up to date with Residential Building Codes (no insulation, house isn't properly sealed to keep insects/rodents out, leaky/broken pipes, faulty air conditioning/heating , mold everywhere, etc)
-have to spend years to have a car that has GPS, rear-view camera (this type of vehicle is becoming a standard for safety reasons and eco reasons)
-only jobs you can take are manual labor jobs and entry level jobs
-live under the constant threat of homelessness (can't take a day off work or else you won't be able to eat or pay for living expenses)
-deal with living under a even tighter budget when something in the house needs repairs, car breaks down/needs maintenance, or family needs to see a doctor
-you won't be able to do anything fun for 10-30 years since it takes a long time to stop being poor
-only see a doctor when it's an emergency

or would you rather:
-live in a nice home
-have a nice job that doesn't have crazy hours
-be able to take vacation days and do something fun
-eat whatever you want
-have the time for a hobby and exercise
-have the time to learn a new language and whatever
-travel to other countries
-have fun doing whatever you want
-afford a good lawyer
-hire someone to help you with whatever
-have access to good doctors
>>
>>37264213
Mate, where the fuck are you from? I was raised by 2 unemployed junkies. Not once have I lived in a house with mold or without clean running water. Hell, none of them really even needed any repairs.
Not to mention the 7 years we lived in a 3 bedroom government-owned house with a spacious fruit-tree filled garden paying minimal rent and having all repairs performed by the state.

As for the rest of it
>Implying any labour intensive jobs are low-income these days (and implying my loving loyal wife wouldn't cook fresh healthy meals while I'm at work)
>Implying outdated furniture matters so long as it fulfills its function.
>Implying public transport isn't cheap or even free for low-income families
>Implying the government in every 1st world country except America doesn't pay people to go to trade school or university
>Implying it costs money to go to the beach, host a bbq, play football, play /tg/ or literally any of a dozen other ways you can meet up with friends
>Implying overseas family deserve money if I have to devote all mine to raising immediate family
>Implying I care about having a nice, up-to-date eco-friendly car - that is a luxury
>Implying being tired is an excuse
>Implying going hiking in the mountains, snorkeling through the ocean, strolling through museums and art galleries, playing with your loving children, fucking your loving wife, playing footie with your friends isn't fun. Implying piracy hasn't made movies and vidya essentially free.
>Implying I care how other people act
>>
>>37263767
Single black.
I'm not a sadist, I would never want a family when I'm poor.
>>
>being a nigger
poor family. then kill myself.
>>
millionaire nigger, obviously.
bonus points if I get to speak like a hoodrat
>>
>>37263767
I'll be white everytime.
>>
>>37263767
Well, assuming I would have free will either way, so I would pick the black millionaire.

I'd start out single, but then as a millionaire it should be pretty easy for me to find a nice woman to spend time with. If the rules prevent me from getting married and having a kid with her, then I'm okay with that.
>>
Black, buy a cabin in the woods and live the extremely cozy life
>>
Can I choose the country/location I'm poor at?
Can I choose my wife and family?
Strictly monogamy or "polygamy" (not legal marriage wise in most countries but that doesn't mean we can't still have the relationships) allowed?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.