[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my brother is getting married for the third time on Saturday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0593.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>my brother is getting married for the third time on Saturday
>thought it was his first time getting married
>immediate family kept this a secret from me for over a decade

How the fuck am I supposed to feel about this? Apparently, I was never invited to the previous weddings and the marriages didn't last long enough for me to realize it. And now I'm supposed to pretend this is his first wedding like everyone else? The woman he's marrying doesn't even know. The fuck is this shit, guys?
>>
>>37263714
white trash poor people

is what it is
>>
>>37263732

We're middle class black people though
>>
>>37263714
>the woman he's marrying doesn't even know
This marriage is doomed like the rest, don't even bother going.
>>
File: 1495318486452s.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1495318486452s.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
>>37263714
Go with it, It is probably harder for him than you imagine.
>>
File: popcorn_pepe.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn_pepe.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>>37263744
>black
Lmao o
>>
>>37263744
>We're middle class black

Even funnier oy vey
>>
>>37263744
>middle class
>black
Wew. Nice meme.
>>
>>37263714
I wouldnt go to his wedding, you already missed two failed marriages why turn up for a third?

infact you should probably say something like that to his face if your intent is to burn down bridges.
>>
File: 1490419015395.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1490419015395.png
332KB, 554x584px
Send the bride an anonymous letter informing her of the situation
>>
>>37263910

He's in the army so he would probably beat the shit out of me. I exercise but he is way bigger than me.

>>37263916

That's fucked up, anon but she deserves to know.
>>
File: 1494578887664.jpg (190KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1494578887664.jpg
190KB, 1000x963px
>>37264036
How has your brother not been completely rekt by two failed marriages? Did he have them both sign a prenup?
If not, what makes you think this marriage will last, and not ruin them both further? Be the hand of chaos, OP.
TELL HER
>>
>>37264080

No idea. Maybe marriage isn't a big deal to him or something. He's being kind of dickish to everyone lately but I don't know. I feel like I should keep it as a trump card in case he decides to completely shit on my life again.
>>
>>37263744
Wow, he's a single mother making machine
>>
>>37264274
This works too. It's always good to have an ace up your sleeve
>>
>>37263714
Do you live in a sitcom? That is hilarious.
>>
>>37264274
>in case he decides to completely shit on my life again.
sounds like story time
>>
>>37264996

My life might as well be a sitcom due to the ridiculous of it.

>>37265023

>start of high school
>brother tells me if I finish with a 4.0 gpa or higher, he'll take me to Japan
>senior year
>have a 4.0 unweighted GPA
>says he didn't tell me that and that I'm a liar
>gets pissed at me all of a sudden
>tells me my very few friends are all losers and I'll go down with them if I continue talking to them
>shits on me for not joining ROTC
>shits on me for not working at McDonalds because it's a job
>shits on me for not going to the college he wanted me to go to
>next day, mother keeps shit talking our neighbors while in the car
>ask her to stop because they seem like good people
>get an angry phone call from my brother saying he'll fly home and kick my ass if I ever talk back to mom again
>start uni the next year
>brother calls me to talk about how I'm not doing anything with my life
>ask him if we can do this later because I'm studying for exams
>he gets mad and tells me to not talk to him ever again
>one year later, I get invited to his wedding
>don't want to go but everyone says that's wrong of me
>present day, he's being a dick to everyone and now I found out this isn't his first marriage

And here we are.
>>
my brothers getting married soon too and i'm not even going to the wedding

can't stand the cunt or any of her family
>>
>>37266066
Why the fuck does your family even talk to him?
>>
>>37266139

Well, him and my sister do not get along at all but he's the oldest and my parent's favorite child. He serves his country and makes them proud I suppose.
>>
Honestly don't go, if you want to leave your family and get rid of all connections with them good opportunity too.
>>
>>37266244
OP, your brother sounds like an asshole. I wish i could sabotage his marriage before you puss out
>>
>>37266472

I'll probably do that if I ever manage to get a girlfriend

>>37266690

I never puss out.
>>
You should absolutely tell his fiance about this, maybe throw in a couple or stories about him for good measure. Good way to get back at your brother and you might make a friend
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.