[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your day going, robots? I'm having a pretty tough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: wojakcrying.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojakcrying.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
How's your day going, robots? I'm having a pretty tough day, my dog just passed away.
>>
*giggles*
Sorry dude, reall-

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHHAHAH

>*breaths in*

FBAWBAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahaaaHAHAHAHHA*COUGH COUGH COUGHH* FUCK!!!! *COUGH COUGH* AAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>*clears throat*

AHHAHA-*COUGH*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAWAHAHABAHA
>>
>>37262299
Fuck that other anon. I'm not even going to bother giving that asshole a (you). Don't worry OP, he's likely an underage faggot that will die of AIDS.

I'm so sorry about your dog. How did your dog pass?
>>
>>37262318
holy shit i cut myself reading that from all the edge
>>
File: 170.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
Fucking atrocious. I'm laying on my bed and want to die, exactly like yesterday, and the day before yesterday, and the day before the day before yesterday...
>>
File: 1491755023058s.jpg (2KB, 76x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491755023058s.jpg
2KB, 76x125px
>>37262299
That is horrible. I wish I could have a dog, but I can't due to my situation. But if I could, I knew I would feel horrible if it passed away.
>>
File: 1495691442528.jpg (324KB, 1062x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1495691442528.jpg
324KB, 1062x1062px
>>37262299
I got the Stalker Trilogy last night
>>
sorry anon, losing your dog is the worst

maybe go visit a dog pound and visit the buddies there to cheer you up? (maybe find a new buddy to bring home)
>>
File: med_1485353604_00001.jpg (73KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
med_1485353604_00001.jpg
73KB, 640x438px
>>37262299
Four-day bank holiday here. I'm sitting in my chair, browsing 4chan with a dead stare. I'm not sad. I simply want to disappear in the Internet and escape my fucking responsibilities.

I have a shit ton of important exams. If I fail, I'll have to repeat a year. It will be shameful for me and my family.

Where has my ambition gone? Where has my joy gone? Where has my outgoing sensibility gone?

I am but a shell of my former self, for no good reason whatsoever. Joy has been sucked out of my body by an invisible vampire.
>>
>>37263193
It is in one week and I cannot bring myself to read the god damn book.
I have failed at the mocks already.
Hand me the seppuku sword.
>>
>>37263151
This was my first thought. As much as I like big dogs, smaller breeds tend to live longer. It's a sad fact, but as far as pets go, dogs really have shitty life spans.
>Buy a parrot when you leave college
>Bury that parrot when you retire.

>Find a tortoise when you're a kid.
>Leave that tortoise in your will.

>Buy a dog when you're old and decrepit.
>Dog still dies before you.
>>
>>37262299
>actually caring whether a dog lives or doesn't
>>
>>37263258
my little minpin is 13
dog's lifespan is truly one of our world's cruelest realities
even a shitty cat will get to 20
>>
>>37262299
do you have a chinese neighbour who can put the corpse to good use? don't wanna see it go to waste do you?
>>
>>37262400
She was old. She didn't seem well for some time, but when I asked the vet if she was suffering she said that she wasn't. She was on some meds for a while. She passed in her sleep this morning.
>>37263118
>>37263258
>>37263316
Yeah, dogs are the best, losing them is the worst part about owning one.
>>37263151
I already have another dog. Great little guy. Who knows, I might get another dog in the future. Not now though.
>>
>>37262299
reall sorry to hear that man i hope it gets better for you brother, i actually have a day off today and im enjoying it going to apply for some more IT jobs and give an old craptop to a friend of mine
>>
>>37262299
Fuck anon, im really sorry to hear that. Today is the 1 year anniversary of my Rottweiler dying too.
>breed
>age
>how long you've had him
>what happened
>>
>>37263316
Swear to fucking god, the shittier a cat is, the longer they live. On the other hand, there was this one cat...

>back in '03
>Aunt has old ass fucking cat
>Cat hates humanity with the burning hatred of a robot
>If you attempt to pet, cat will bite the shit out of you
>Stalks the house looking at you like you shit in his fancy feast
>Only human the cat tolerates is my aunt
>Uncle gets deployed for Iraq invasion
>Aunt losing her shit
>Watches cable news and fears the worst
>Only thing holding aunt up is this decrepit, miserable cat
>Uncle returns after 14 month deployment
>Cat dies 3 days later
>>
File: Screenshot_20170525-104935.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-104935.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>37263386
Pic related
Origami orange
>>
>>37263386
>beagle
>14
>her entire life
>see >>37263368
>>
>>37263606
Fuck, well at least she had a good run, and an easy end, that you didn't have have to make a decision on.
My Rottweiler died at 6 in a span of less than 24 hours.
>Tuesday the 24th totally fine running around, playing eating
>Tuesday night starts acting weird, thibk that he hasn't eaten but idk i just leave a big bowl of food out for him all the time
>break out his favorite treats doesn't want it
>Ok he must have eaten
>abnormally affectionate when we go to bed usually lays on my feet or next to me but is legit spooning me won't stop touching me
>Wednesday morning wake up for work notice he had gotten up at some point and pissed in the house
>let him out not lifting his leg when he pissed
>Something is definitely wrong
>he comes to work with, as he always does
>hop out to do a real quick stop, no more than 5 minutes, call vet as soon as they open while doing it they can see him as soon as I can get there
>get back to truck
>he's slumped over in the passengers seat, head on the floor
>drag his 120lb add out and try to do CPR real quick
>throw him back in truck and fucking fly to get, going 90mph the whole way. Get there in about 3 minute
>pull right up to front door, run in and scream I need help
>they rush out and start cpr tell them I already did for a minute
>bring him inside
>what do you want us to do anon?
>literally everything you can
>sit in waiting room for 20 minutes crying harder than I ever have
>anon I'm so so sorry but... He's gone. You can come see him... if you want
>go sit with him and cry so hard I almost vomit for 45 minutes. Take his collar and leave.
>vets crying and hugging me
>cry all day, cry every day for the next 3 months.
>crying right now.
One of hardest parts is how hard he tries to hang on. When most animals die, they go off somewhere alone, curl up and die. He tried so hard that he died standing up, fighting to stay alive.
Turns out he had Lymes disease. His liver failed. A tick the size of a piece of sand killed him
>>
>>37262435
>if it offends me its le edge XDD
>>
>>37262299
My condolences op , my problem seems shit compared to that . My condescending roommate just took the house vacuum that we all paid for and left. Pretty angry right now , but im petty.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.