[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared of black people. Every time I'm forced into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1328748391009.gif (12KB, 139x140px) Image search: [Google]
1328748391009.gif
12KB, 139x140px
I'm scared of black people.
Every time I'm forced into an encounter with one I start sweating and stammering and looking for improvised ways of protecting myself if need be, and I try to get away from the situation as fast as possible.
>>
>>37262212
Same except I'm scared of white people. I hate that I'm inferior and dumber because I'm brown so I try to not interact with them to not bother them with my presence.
I'm not black though
>>
>>37262212
>tfw I love in East Europe
>tfw niggers are a rarity
>>
>>37262212
You should try talking to one. Chances are they're more scared of you than you are of them.
>>
>>37262212
I have never seen a black person in real life I wonder how I would react
>>
>tfw live in rural northwestern US
>tfw niggers are a rarity
>>
They are statistically more likely to attack another black than you (ayy where you from cuz)
If you don't antagonise them or make yourself a target they'll leave you alone.
>>
File: 1483477086_img_2192.jpg (66KB, 453x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483477086_img_2192.jpg
66KB, 453x527px
>not carrying a weapon when you leave the house
>not resting your hand on it when near dindus
no wonder people think us whites are timid
>>
Fear is illusion. There is nothing to this reality aside from what you choose to project upon it.
>>
File: 1492778530849-pol.jpg (135KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492778530849-pol.jpg
135KB, 620x350px
>>37262212
Good. Around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>37262549
Life itself is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you are but a thought.
Awreegeenael
>>
>>37262212
so what you're saying is you're normal and your survival instincts are intact? good to hear.
>>
>>37262212
sounds like you're just a little bitch to be honest
cant fix that
>>
>>37262310
this is sort of true if you're a certain type of person they won't fuck with you because they think "you a crazy white boy"
they let the twitter memes get to them
>>
i love black people
i visited detroit and hung out with some and they were cool and not sketchy at all like you dumb pussy americans would have me believe
>>
>>37262955
Was this before or after they ran a train on you?
>>
>>37262212
Carry a knife or get a CCW mate. Also remember to not show fear, niggers are cowards at heart. They are most aggressive when they outnumber you or think they have an advantage.
>>
>>37262987
Its a euro.
Before and after.
>>
>>37262212
And for good reason.
Ive been alive for 32 years anon.
32, you may ask yourself, is it possible to get mugged by niggers, 4 times, in one year?
Well, if you have lived where i did, then yes it is very possible.
If niggers outnumber you they WILL try to take advantage.
Be vigilant, but dont be a dumb rascist.
Some of them are pretty chill.
>>
You are all fucking pussies. Really? Scared of black people? Why? You make all white people look like beta cucks. what are you afraid of? I work in the ghetto it's like 80% black. I have to go up to random people's houses and knock on there door. How many times have I been savagely attacked? Zero. Have I been robbed? No. do I get dirty looks? No. I just treat them like people. Look them in the eyes, be friendly. There just like real people. That being said, around blacks never relax. If you say something they really don't like they will swarm you like animals.
>>
>>37263805
I don't want to be racist but I don't think black people are fully capable of controlling their actions. When they attack people I don't think they are consciously making the decision to do it, just going on instincts. Again, I'm not racist and I don't think we should treat black people badly because of this but it just makes me on edge to be around them.
>>
>>37263805
report how often violent crimes happen. you probaply live in france.
>>
>>37262212
Literally take hormones and your brain connections will change, you will stop being scared and enjoying being near them instead.
>>
>>37264220
the hormone you are talking bout is estrogene, right ?
or some hormone that i never heard of.
>>
>>37262255

Kill yourself shitskin.

>>37262212

Around blacks, never relax.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.