[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Led Zeppelin considered Robot music? I don't listen to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is Led Zeppelin considered Robot music? I don't listen to much else nowadays
>>
No they are normiecore
>>
I love zepp, but they're extremely normie
>>
Robot music is music that most people would find uncomfortable/difficult to listen to, either because of how the music itself sounds, or because of the themes involved.
>>
>>37261821

This

Examples of Robot Music:

Lil Ugly Mane/Bedwetter
Jerry Paper
Boards of Canada
Animal Collective's early albums
The Savage Young Taterbug
Tobacco/BMSR
>>
>>37261912

power pill fist
>>
>>37261522
What does mean "Robot music"?

Listen to whatever you like. Only normies are insecure about theri taste in music
>>
>>37261821
I convinced the host of a party to let me play music from the speaker and as soon as Dad Yard by Hell Orbs started playing the whole fucking party got quiet and everyone stared at me. Fucking plebs.
>>
>>37261912

Literally the only thing I have in common with robots is musical taste
>>
Yea totally. Whole Lotta Love, classic robot anthem.
>>
>>37261988

>not being self-aware enough to realize that that was inevitable

unless you have some "bangers" or some generic nigger shit, you will get this response from people who enjoy going to parties

they're just the same as old people who can't get into new music because it doesn't resonate with them emotionally, it didn't hit them in their more emotionally susceptible years

party people aren't interested in something new or weird or original, they just want something they can nod their heads to, or dance to without a care in the world

they are people who hear music, but do not listen

they are people who enjoy, but do not appreciate
>>
>>37262266
Hell Orbs makes some fucking bangers I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. By "generic nigger shit" do you mean rap in general or just the shitty, easily replicated beat-based mumblerap that's popular now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqMOoCPp3a4
>>
File: animals.jpg (165KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
animals.jpg
165KB, 1000x1000px
No, but Pink Floyd is.
>>
>>37262306

dude I listened to that shit and I get exactly why everyone looked at you like a weirdo

if you don't get it, you may have genuine autism

I mean the generic trap mumblerap shit, what genre normies play changes with the times, but it will never be anything that is challenging to listen to

you didn't need to link that, I looked it up when you first mentioned it

the vocalist is cringy as fuck, but the instrumental is okay I guess

regardless, you should probably get better taste in music ;^)
>>
>>37261912
>>37261522

Bruh that's not robocore

This is robocore

Merzbow
Keiji Haino
Inuit throat singing
Warehouse field recordings
Dolphin echolocation spectral metering
>>
Its dadcore.
>>
>>37262348
Tru dat nigger
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.