[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got piss drunk last night >decided, fuck it all no regrets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1479308110615.png (65KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479308110615.png
65KB, 300x250px
>got piss drunk last night
>decided, fuck it all no regrets
>by the city's tallest bridge
>holding by the guard rail, looking down at the water below
>immadoit.jpg
>decide to smoke a cigarette before i go
>people passing turn their heads seeing some random guy start blankly into the water below
>i think some people got it
>about to jump
>random chick stops me, grabs me by my hand and follows me to a pair of benches, telling me i get to pick which one
>she says i have no choice, shes gonna follow me home
>she gives me her number saying if i need to call someone to talk to, shell answer

why do people do stuff like this? they get nothing out of it. i dont understand kindness, its so alien to me
>>
>>37261347
text her be like "i'm in london, pick a bridge, you have no choice." its going to follow her home.
defeat altrusim through existentialism
>>
>>37261347
They don't know what it's like to have to kill yiurself
>>
Of course they get something out of it. It makes THEM feel better. Don't think for one second that it was about you.
>>
>>37261535
All social interactions are based around making oneself feel better.
Even this reply is just for my own pleasure.
>>
Send her dick pics Anon. She did save your life, afterall.
>>
>>37261683
kek, that'd be kinda funny
>>
I think the consensus of r9k is that rape is the only solution to this particular problem.
>>
>>37261739
I think that's sexual harassment not rape
>>
you can try again anytime OP
>>
File: 1492644227642-biz.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1492644227642-biz.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
>>37261683
I love you faggots so much
>>
>>37261717
Do it.
Be all like;
>"Hey, thanks for talking me out of killing myself last night. You said I could contact you if I needed someone to talk to. I've got something on my mind"
>She texts back "You ok Anon"?
>"Yeah, I guess, just one problem. Dunno if I can talk about it."
>being the caring soul she is she insists you tell her.
>You say "Well see.. it's this"
>send dick pic.

Post reactions.
>>
>>37261347
How was she? Young, beautiful, mature, black?

I dunno, ask her out or something.
>>
>>37261347
Because most people can feel content with life by pretending life has meaning and therefore worth. If they let someone take their own life (which should be up to the person taking it) they'll have to come to terms with the fact that a life was lost and nothing changed.
>>
>>37261347
You probably should just get rid of her number, I doubt she was considering the actual burden you'd be on her if you were constantly messaging her about your problems.

She and likely nobody else will be there next time you try, so don't get get drunk again when you're in a mad state of mind.
>>
>>37261347
If you saw somebody else who seemed like they were going to kill themselves would you honestly let them? No memeing.
I'm not sure whether or not I would. It would probably depend on how I'm feeling at the time.
>>
>>37262523

I would probably let them do it. If your life is so shit that you want to end it I don't think I should talk him into continuing his suffering.
>>
>>37262523

I do not think that I could really imagine that situation. I probably would try to do something, my social capacity is not completely burned out yet.
I think most people who chose public places to end it want someone to hold them back.
>>
Reminds me of this
https://youtu.be/_W8Mv7wYvPk
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.