[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eat nothing but subway for four weeks >Only eat treats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: 1494769245869.png (47KB, 1248x728px) Image search: [Google]
1494769245869.png
47KB, 1248x728px
>Eat nothing but subway for four weeks
>Only eat treats on Sunday afternoon
>Gain 20 pounds

I was lied to. I was told subway was a healthy fast food option. I'm 20 pounds in the hole and this was supposed to make me lose weight.
>>
>5 (Five) pounds a week
Bro what are you made of
>>
>>37261339
93 percent subway obviously
>>
>>37261323
Yeah I'm fucking sick of these fags here pushing the diet memes

Some of us don't have a metabolism. I eat nothing for days and days and just gain weight like crazy even though I walk. It makes no sense. It's like my body depletes its own resources because I'm incredibly unhealthy feeling and tired all the time just to make fat appear out of nowhere.

What a piece of shit I wish I could dispose of this worthless pile of dog shit.
>>
Count calories you fucking dumb niggers
>>
>>37261485
I did, I only got a six inch meetball and one cookie
>>
>>37261323
You need to only eat certain sandwiches.
Combine them with healthier eating when not eating Subway
And exurzize more
>>37261466
Walking isn't exercise.
Stop eating shit food
Starvation makes gaining fat easier
>>
File: Skeletorpain.png (928KB, 1301x976px) Image search: [Google]
Skeletorpain.png
928KB, 1301x976px
>>37261466
I'm the opposite. Don't feel too bad, being skele is a pain like no other, one your body protects itself from ever experiencing.
>>
>>37261533
Why should I have to jog? I know tons of skinny people who don't jog. I'm not jogging. I'll add a little bit of jogging to my walking routine but I'm not gonna sit there and do it every until my lungs explode and my legs hurt and I'm feeling like shit and death covered in sweat.
>>
>>37261545
Skeletor has a regular buff body, his face was just fucked up.
>>
>>37261466
>I eat nothing for days and days and just gain weight like crazy even though I walk

That's scientifically impossible.

You're a little piggy. Just admit it.
>>
>>37261563
Nope. Today I've had 3 pieces of pizza and a celery stick
>>
>>37261550
>but I'm not gonna sit there and do it every until my lungs explode and my legs hurt and I'm feeling like shit and death covered in sweat.

Why not? I mean, you shouldn't jog if you are grossly overweight, but why don't you wanna feel those things? Life is basically non-stop horror, you never feel good for more than a few moments, nothing matters, all struggle is in vain, and the agonies of the suffering vastly outweigh the joys of the happy... so what difference does it make if you feel bad for a few minutes after exhausting yourself? That's the line of thinking I use for working out/exercise and it really works.
>>
>>3726155
Spoiler: You aren't other people. Supposedly, you have no metabolism.
So enjoy being fat.
There are other things besides jogging that will exert calories you retarded fat fuck
>>
>>37261577
Why would you want to pile misery on top of misery.
>>
>>37261323

>Falling for the subway meme

Just make your own sandwiches you tard.
>>
>>37261323
Subway has a lot of sodium.

Besides it's not healthy if you're eating footlongs with a large coke and some cookies 3 times a day.
>>
>>37261592
Because it doesn't make a difference and fills in the time between waking up and falling asleep in a day, doesn't it? It's better to feel something than nothing. Plus, when you're fit, you can do stuff like climb rocks and obstacles for fun and maybe hurt yourself by accident so your life has a flash of excitement.
>>
>>37261577
It feels refreshing to jog a little bit but those long distances fucking hurt. I used to jog non stop and I fucking hate every single second of it it hurts my fucking legs my lungs burn and almost explode I just fucking hate it

And I usually don't even form my own opinions
>>
>>37261610
What do you define as long distance?
>>
>>37261323
>Eat nothing but fast food
>rest of the post is surprised he gained weight
what ? I seriously expected to be one of this self hating thread. Are you guys seriously this much in denial ?

also, what's healthy is the quantity not the type of food.
>>
>>37261610
So what if it hurts, though? What else are you doing with your time besides lounging around? The pain you feel while jogging is nothing compared to the pain the animals you eat feel as they die, it's nothing compared to the pain starving children feel as they are whipped to near-death while making your sneakers.

Just accept that life is mostly horror and pain, and that a little bit more positive pain that gives you physical benefits doesn't really make your life any worse. Also, jogging is awful for your legs if you're not already slender or fit. Ride a bike.
>>
File: 1495096512489.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495096512489.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>37261323
Haha just get more salad next time dude haha
>>
>>37261563
>what are high cortisol levels
>what is dyslipidemia
some of us are just cursed and it's more than just hard to get rid of those kind of problems.
All you fags saying
>bro, it's easy just count calories n sheeit xD
probably are mesomorph fags, literally genetically lucky.
You might not be able to eat tons of shit without gaining weight like an ectomorph but you have a high margin for error unlike an endomorph who has to be disciplined with that crap.
>>
>>37261641
>also, what's healthy is the quantity not the type of food.
Literally, what did he mean by this.
You want to tell me that if I only eat McShit crap exclusively and just keep the calories on a reasonable amount, I'm gonna be healthy? Because I highly doubt that my n-word.
>>
>>37261646
No jogging fucking sucks. It hurts so god damn bad I feel near death every time and I'm desperately just grasping for air while everything hurts and burns.

I'd rather walk 100 miles

Or train in ninjutsu or something
>>
You need to start an exercise regime. Aim for 30 min 3 days a week and work up from there. Commit and follow through with it, if you are a beginner for exercise, just attempt to do negative or assisted versions of exercises and just get in the hang of doing the movement and putting in the effort.

If you really do care about losing weight, you'd research that doing it through a fastfood company like subway that puts sugar and extra chemicals in the meat and bread (also most of the cold cuts and meats they serve are actually all the same meat but spiced and pressed differently as by someone who used to work at Subway, although most info is online).

You'd save money doing it yourself at home, and eating is really the deciding on your physique. If you work out tons and eat crap, you will still be made up of crap food that doesn't actually help you recover or give you proper body function.
>>
>hurr why can't I lather my food in Mayo and Chipotle sauce and lose weight,

A single footlong can add up to your daily intake easily with the right topping.

>but muh treats
can't speak for teens, but most skinny adults need to be reminded to eat, I had a housemate who was normal weight and he would miss meals all the time. You need surprisingly little in the modern diet.

Fat people are the ones always thinking about that next meal. The fact that you have to think about when you can have your treats is a sign of fat thinking.
>>
>>37261492
>gets literally the least healthy sub he could get and a cookie
>wonders why he gained wait
Ur a dumb nigger. Fuckin exercise
>>
>>37261657
Eat better, and post less excuses
>>
>>37261678
Life is about feeling bad. Nothing good really happens. If you wanna lose weight, accept that you will probably feel bad while doing so. Hunger sucks, runner's high is a myth, and "the burn" just hurts and makes you uncomfortable. Accept these things or just give up and be fat.
>>
>>37261679

Also I'm an endo who went from 305lbs to my current 175lbs 6'4.
>>
>>37261701
>Eat better
That's what I've been doing for month you fucking turd
>post less excuses
put on a new tape, this shit got old a long time ago you fuck.
>>
>>37261675
what's healthy is to eat once in a while fast food, not every single meal you ogre
>>
>>37261678
You sound like you're 350lbs minimum
>>
>>37261323
maybe just KYS?
https://soundcloud.com/bundle-of-sticks-238926055/kys-ii-the-edge
>>
>>37261714
>Also I'm an endo who went from 305lbs to my current 175lbs 6'4.
>175lbs
>6'4"

How fucking skinny are you?
>>
>>37261729

5'11

Formerly 170-180

It's getting out of hand
>>
>>37261718
>put on a new tape
Says the guy posting random medical shit like it applies to him and he isn't just a fat fuck making up excuses, for good only knows how many times at this point

And if that shit does apply to you, guess what? The solution is to eat better or smarter, and work out

Blame genetics all you want, no one is making you make shit decisions with your health.

I'm sorry yout ABLOOBLOOBLOO blubber tears won't help you out on the internet.
>>
ffs dont you fucks realize all this shit is a meme? metabolism is bullshit, endo exo is bullshit, everything is bullshit. if you ACTUALLY count your calories PROPERLY and MAINTAIN your deficit. and I mean ACTUALLY FUCKING DO IT, you will lose weight. Its not just the diet its the laws of fucking physics. Actually count your fucking calories, anyone complaining that they are doing this and not losing weight isn't doing it right. Count your fucking calories fat fucks
>>
>>37261726
>what's healthy is to eat once in a while fast food, not every single meal you ogre
Who would have thought, you stupid nigger. Must have taken years for you to learn this simple thing. Congratulations and now go back to your hood.
>>
>>37261748
That's actually not too bad at all, maybe you're just shit at running.
Consider better shoes and running like the /fit/ raptor.
Or just do yoga or some shit.
>>
>>37261770
>Who would have thought
not op apparently
neither have you if I had to guess
>>
>>37261768
You don't even have to count your calories, you just need to eat less until you start seeing weight loss results. Reduce all your portions by 25-33% and you will lose weight most of the time.
>>
File: 1494368101929.webm (111KB, 224x492px) Image search: [Google]
1494368101929.webm
111KB, 224x492px
>>37261466
that sucks dude I've got the exact opposite and it's a blessing

I've never once had to worry about what I eat, and muscles will start to show after the slightest bit of exercise

>>37261545
get gud kid, being skelly is literally ez mode. you just have to keep your head above water with cheese sticks or whatever and conceal your disgusting skeleton elbows.
>>
>>37261763
>I'm just posting why I have a harder time making any kind of progress
>don't say that I give up
>"hurr stop making excuses xD"
Are you retarded, nigger? Did some fat fuck plow your stupid mother or sister?
>>37261768
You sound really angry m80
>>
>>37261780
Yoga sounds much much better I love doing brisk walks and stretching jogging has just always been my mortal enemy
>>
I have an absolute fool proof way of losing weight which, if you try to go through with it, will open the eyes of all you morbid fuckers. Take someone around you who is normal weight, and eat literally only what he eats, not a fucking single glass or piece of chocolate more. He gets a glass of water ? you do the same. He serves himself 3 piece of potatoes ? you get approximately the same size ? One spoon of sauce ? same thing.

Then you'll start craving food since you have no self control and go on a binge
>>
>>37261781
>neither have you if I had to guess
I don't know if you like to accuse people of shit for fun or are just projecting. Either way, pretty annoying famalam, just cut it off will ya.
>>
>>37261675
Actually yeah. You probably could, I'm not saying it's the epitome of health, but moderation is everything
>>
>>37261826
Are you high? Your post just sounds like some fat shit who won't put in the effort to make real progress.
Eat better, work out more, it's not hard even if you pull the muh thyroid or w/e card.
>>37261834
Hopefully you'll find what works for you. >>37261848
Do you know what board your on? This board literally degrades an entire gender just in the basis that they have a vagina.
>>
>>37261575
Just because you don't cut the pizza, that doesn't make the whole pie "one slice"
>>
>>37261575
>woke up literally 30 seconds ago
>>
>>37261323
let me guess: you got the teriyaki chicken with extra teriyaki sauce and a bag of chips every single time you went to Subway.
>>
>>37261869
No, not with my type of body I'm afraid.
I have to be really disciplined about it and am only allowed to have one day a week were I can eat what I like.
I've slipped a bit last month and added fast food to my diet (among eating healthy things too)
for a few days and my stomach didn't like it and I was feeling really shitty.
>>
>>37261898
>Are you high? Your post just sounds like some fat shit who won't put in the effort to make real progress.
You just want to start shit on here for the sake of starting shit, don't ya? Kek
Typical nigger.
>>
>>37261718
>That's what I've been doing for month you fucking turd
Eating subway isn't healthy. It's loaded with sugar, which is the easiest thing for your body to convert into fat.

You're fucking retarded dude. Actually fucking retarded. Which is why you're fat.
>>
>>37261971
>Eating subway isn't healthy
I'm not OP, you faggot.
>>
>>37261967
>First post is woe is me
>Act surprised when someone calls you out on it
>IM NOT MAKING EXCUSES
Okay, Anon.
>>
File: IMG_0692.jpg (115KB, 640x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.jpg
115KB, 640x903px
>>37261550
>I'm not going to get in shape because other people are in shape and I'm not

There's your issue you fucking retard.
>>
>>37261608

Here, here robot
>>
>>37261995
>First post woe is me
If I want to let off steam, I will do it, regardless if you like it or not, faggot.
>Act surprised when someone calls you out on it
It's not like I forced you to give a fuck about my problems in life.
Not my problem if that makes you so butthurt but go ahead and keep chimping out.
>>
why are fat people so aggressive ? is it because of their unstable sugar levels ?
>>
>>37262057
Why would you ask
>>
>>37262057
It's a lot of self hate
>>37262050
Letting off steam, making excuses, whateva works for you Anon.
>>
>>37261575
>3 pieces of pizza
That's probably 1200 calories right there.
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>37262071
asking for a friend
originari
>>
>>37262075
>Letting off steam, making excuses, whateva works for you Anon.
I still don't understand why you have such an issue with the personal problems of another person.
Maybe because you used to be a fat motherfucker, somehow losed weight, got in shape blah blah blah and now you chimp out at everybody who didn't manage to show the same discipine as you, isn't that it?
Because most of the time that's exactly why fit anons easily start to chimp out in those kind of threads. Call it armchair psychology but that's the most obvious reason to me.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.