[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you call a psych place to make an appointment for social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: RHHbzFw.jpg (43KB, 584x444px) Image search: [Google]
RHHbzFw.jpg
43KB, 584x444px
How do you call a psych place to make an appointment for social anxiety when your social anxiety is so bad you can't even make a fucking phonecall?
>>
Dude just talk on the phone, you're all by yourself when you're on it, the other persons voice is there, that's it, just a voice

Are you scared of voices anon
>>
>>37261161
Don't make fun

I feel the same way as OP

You just gotta do it. A method I use is to dial the number and just hover over the call button and wait until I have a "fuck it" moment and press it.
>>
Have you heard of a thing called email?
>>
>>37261161
Yes.

My social anxiety is so bad I can barely even post online. Even on 4chan where I'm anon. Every interaction leaves me feeling like a retard and it haunts me for days.
>>
>>37261199
I don't think they do appointments by email. All they have is a phone number to get a hold of them with for appointments.
>>
>>37261184
I will try that. I feel like I have to keep rehearsing what I'm going to say and then I get too scared and end up not doing it.
>>
>>37261205
Anon stop living your life like a faggot and be more confident
>>
>>37261205
You ever have "good days"? Try doing it then, maybe after a cup of coffee. Hell, type up the email, then save it in your Drafts folder. You can send it when you're ready. Good luck.
>>
>>37261225
Well that would be kinda strange, considering that a lot of their patients have exactly the same issues like you (and me).
>>
>>37261257
Once you've been a faggot for so long it's hard to just stop. But I'm trying.
>>
I found that when the choice was to suck it up and see a doctor or lose my mind.. I sucked it up. It's not easy. You'll probably never want to go back after the first time.. I find that the hard part. Doctors are far from perfect and you've probably built up a lot of expectation so they are bound to let you down.
>>
>>37261291
I will double check for an email. Because that would be a lot better...
>>
>>37261135

Stop being a fucking pussy.

No one cares about you, literally. No is paying attention to you nor do they care.

You don't need to doctor, you need a good beating and to be starved for a couple days.
>>
File: IMG_8449.jpg (224KB, 640x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8449.jpg
224KB, 640x1074px
write down on a piece of paper what you want to say, and have it in front of you when you call
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.