[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon thanks for taking me out on this date, you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1495702061841.jpg (306KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495702061841.jpg
306KB, 1000x1000px
>Hey anon thanks for taking me out on this date, you're so sweet

>But you don't really expect me to pay half the cost do you? *giggles*
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>37259550
Beat thing to do is be alpha and pay.

From there you can judge what she's like.

If she doesn't insist on paying half or at least be very grateful for you paying then that's is, pay and be done with her.
>>
>>37259550
I make an exception for cunt beholder.
>>
>>37259550
Also, that place looks horrible in the background. What the hell is going on? What's with those chairs? Is that a bar at the right? Are they in a function hall or something. Is that actually a restaurant?

Pizza looks good tho
>>
>>37259550
>i do. let that money go, put it in my hands.
or
>here,take my half go pay the bill. i am waiting outside.
>>
>>37259605
it is a mall.
>>
>>37259550
>Of course not, I'm happy to pick up the cheque why would you ask? This is my treat after all... So, anyway, how do you feel about seeing that new horror movie after he have our coffee? The one with the exorcism and stuff. Yeah it looks pretty creepy
*Kick her foot lightly and smile*
>>
>>37259550
Honestly, I'm so lonely I'd pay to have a pretty girl talk to me while eating dinner.
>>
The most realistic thing I think I would do is respond in some patronising manner, and pay still.

Something along the lines of I can't expect her to pay with her shitty/no job, that'd just be sad.

Or if her job was good, i'd take a jab at her double standards and unfeminist viewpoints.

Like "yeah, you're all feminists until the bill comes, eh?". Or maybe not so direct/aggressive.

Rate my responses.
>>
>>37259550
>laughs,you are a dum girl, run with the bill to the cashier, pay my half and leave, laughing.
>>
>>37259644
6/10 mildly cringey but at least you've had a girl in your company before?
>>
>>37259644
good, 8/10 , you can discover better. we count on you. if any new ideas tell the below.
>>
File: Beaches and Shores.jpg (33KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
Beaches and Shores.jpg
33KB, 620x410px
>>37259550
No, you can pay for both of us if you like.
>>
>>37259550
>eating pizza with succubi
thats disrespectful to pizza.
every self respecting man knows a pizza has more value then a succubi.
she looks bland, to dark litterally shitskin.
i will pay my half only and treat her like my sister.
>laughs at her. tell her to eat her food like this :"eat, eat" "r u dum, you paying your pizza, girl *giggle*
>>
>>37259550
>ask her : did someone pay for you that dress too ?
>she will respond : yes or no, it doesnt matter
>with me you are paying your pizza.
girls are insecure about thier looks.
>>
>>37259550
But does that mean that once I get money it will be a 100% easier to get a gf ?
>>
>>37259744
delusional autism/10
>>
>>37259749
Yeah if you arent fat or legitimately fucked up looking it's pretty easy to slay 18 - 22 year old girls on tinder and okc if you have a car and a little money. If they are in college and you aren't, good luck. But who really wants to have a date with an overgrown child anyway?
>>
>>37259744
I mean autistic delusion shit
>>
>>37259791
>who really wants to have a date with an overgrown child anyway?
because sex ?
>>
>>37259821
And you can get sex.
I'm just saying if you're not a student it's pretty hard to slay pupils
>>
>>37259789
>>37259805
t. roast. made you butthurt. its only what works with you.
>>
>>37259838
well I am, I would not belong here if I would not be a virgin. I tried so many times and my experience with girls is more a list of failure than anything else
>>
>>37259628
wtf

mooooooooooteblox
>>
what a bunch of beta neckbeards in this thread.

If some bitch tried pulling that shit with me, I'd fake a phone call/go out for a smoke/go to the bathroom, and leave her there with the full bill.

Fuck that shit. They want equality, but they want to pick and choose.
>>
>Wonder why the fuck the drugs aren't working.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.