[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women always try to invade any space for men and try to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7750.jpg (59KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7750.jpg
59KB, 500x625px
Why do women always try to invade any space for men and try to take over it and subvert it to their standards?

I.e. You have s gaming group where guys can be guys and be themselves. Suddenly a woman joins and she starts telling everyone off for being sexist and censoring politically incorrect jokes.
>>
Because our judgment is superior.
>>
Do you ask the cat why it meows?
>>
>>37257892
yes true.
but its not even that. they dont need to cesot things or czll jokes sexist.
all they need to do is to be present.you got me ?
i mean 7 guys of 10 will change thier behavior and mindset when the girl is present.
when this happens exvept the worst :
giving here all the attention.
orbiting her.
white knighting her.
doing her one sided favors.
etc. it will take 80% of the time. they will get no puss no fun.
the best the 3 guys can do is
ban her.
tell her to fuck off.
shock her.
block her.
trigger (anger her).
this will take only few seconds.

in conclusion,indeed women had been left loose to infiltrate any man group activity. what is left is videogames and they are trying hard to shame men who play video games and not cower to thier pussy needs.
I heard an overwhieght 16 yr old telling her friends she want to join the army ! like comon wtf, they are useless, only placefor them is nursery, (and thats good for themif they know) . women are useless in the army for many reasons,biological,physiological,psychological. women that fight exist but they are rare, super rare.
glad you are woke, OP.
>>
i've only ever seen trannies or other dudes do that
>>
File: hobby.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
hobby.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
This pic explains it pretty well.
>>
Nowadays, its popular to be ,,different nerd''. All these weird normie shows like Big Bang Theory and other shits made people believing that being Nerd is super fun and socializing event. Thats also the reason why there is so much of depressed, anxious, sad... Its just for attention and lack of using brain.
>>
>>37258969
why young people carve attention. they are mostly losers.
>>
>>37258969
Your post would've been relevant if you posted it 5 years ago. The Big Bang Theory hasn't been a "thing" in years, please try staying with the times
>>
>>37258835
This assumes that every female joining a hobby is only doing it for the attention, which is largely the case, but fails to take into consideration females who actually play a game to have fun and not for attention. Nice bait.
>>
>>37259636
If that was the case, they wouldn't even reveal their gender because then they'd KNOW they'd get unwanted attention and ruin whatever group they're part of

Stupid roastie.
>>
>>37258166
are you having a fucking seizure writing that comment dude?
>>
>>37259678
all matters is that you understood.
>>
>>37257892
>Suddenly a woman joins and she starts telling everyone off for being sexist and censoring politically incorrect jokes.

That's not it. The girl joins and the guys self-censor themselves because they feel like they can't tell their usual jokes around the girl. The girl then goes around the group fucking everyone (except you) and breaking apart the group from the inside.
>>
>>37257892
What would happen if men invaded female spaces?
>>
>>37258835
thank you, i was looking for this image
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.