[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your daily reminder that prime teen pussy is vastly more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: t8lv44yrsqiy.jpg (152KB, 604x657px) Image search: [Google]
t8lv44yrsqiy.jpg
152KB, 604x657px
This is your daily reminder that prime teen pussy is vastly more important than almost anything else in the world. By failing to sleep with a significant number of girls before the age of 17, you have failed at life in a way that is largely impossible to come back from.

If race and financial background are accounted for, PTP ratios act almost exclusively to determine life outcomes.

Incels face absolutely horrific levels of discrimination in jobs, housing, education, health care, and access to financial services. Among those who fail to acquire PTP during the key early teenage years, opiate addiction, alcoholism, and death by preventable causes are the rule, not the exception.
>>
>you failed at life because girls don't like you

beta as fuck my man
>>
nice pasta m8

hoes on my dick cuz I look like Jesus
>>
>>37257477
http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2014/07/14/an-interview-with-callum-paul-about-peeing-in-his-mouth/
>Do you think the whole picture and incident got blown out of proportion?
>Yeah it's just a joke but I think people took it pretty seriously. They don't understand the comedy in the situation I guess.

A straya, of course.
>>
>>37257477
A. Thats a big assumption to make
B. I'm apparently primed for an amazing future full of wonderment according to you. When does it begin and when how long till the crippling depression goes away? I've been waiting 6 years already.
>>
I'm honestly glad you new batch of kids are offing yourselves before 18.

Not only that, it just really depicts how you all are as a generation.
>>
>>37257477
I still got some hope
>>
>>37257477
>you failed because you are not a disgusting pedophile like me
>>
Wow we are literally just pulling shit out of our ass at this point I guess.
>>
>>37257477
WTH IS THAT PICTURE?
>>
>>37257849
He has a BS in horticulture or something and he's a pro skateboarder that's gone on dozens of tours or whatever.

He's accomplished a lot and probably lived more in a typical week of his than the average robot will live in their entire life.
>>
Yes anon this is very true.

You need to square the circle.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.