[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl likes me >Cute and really nice, but obviously trailer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: confederate-flag-722.jpg (80KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
confederate-flag-722.jpg
80KB, 1200x675px
>Girl likes me
>Cute and really nice, but obviously trailer trash/redneck

Should I just go for it?
>>
Depends are you also white?
>>
>>37256076
No. I'm Asian but I was born and raised in Texas.
>>
>>37256307
Why would it matter that she is a redneck?
Are you afraid of what others will think about you two dating?
>>
>>37256061
>>Girl likes me
r u sure about that
>>
NO NO NO
Seriously Anon I simply cannot let you go through with this.
Rednecks are worse, a thousand times worse, than the worst SJW you've ever seen or read about.
I went to a mostly redneck school. They are trash and they will turn you into trash.
>>
>>37256307
then no you should not be. race mixer
>>
>>37256061
FUCKING DO IT

DON'T BE PICKY

FUCK HER LIKE A MAN
>>
LISTEN TO >>37256556

DO IT
>>
>>37256061
Why the fuck do you care? If you think she's cute just fug her
>>
>>37256351
It's not the fact she's a redneck. Its the fact that she's poor and a pleb. She thinks the restaurant we work at is high end and "nice", even though its actually pretty casual. She unironically consumes trash TV like Teen Mom and other "reality" shows like The Voice. Thinks I drive a nice truck even though it's now 16 years old. That sort of thing.
>>
>>37256625
you sound like a narcissist
>>
>>37256625
Sounds like she's exactly what you need in your life, anon. Give her a chance, you'll be glad you did.
>>
>>37256061
Is she dumb? If so, no. If she's smart enough, go for it.

I dated a super redneck girl. She drove a truck and had boots with Confederate flags on them. The redneck stuff never bothered me. She was just incredibly dumb and it eventually got on my nerves too much. It was like baby sitting a child that sucked my dick occasionally.
>>
Do it OP, but absulutly DO NOT be afraid to break up with her if (when) you realize she's retarded and a whore.
>>
>>37256625
A girl without high expectations is the best thing you could wish for.
She'll stick by you through thick and thin, and you will get the joy of making her happy without having to sacrifice much.
Though honestly I don't believe you deserve her since I agree with this guy
>>37256642
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA
Good romantic music.
>>
>>37256428
As a guy from a deep-south urban city, I deal with both types. Nothing I've ever read in my life is that far from the truth. Rednecks don't do everything possible to convert you to their ideology. In fact, they always seem super interested in how people live "in the big city".
>>
>>37256678
She's smart about the practical aspects of life. Knows how to cook, sew, clean animal carcasses, that sort of thing. She stitched together her work shirt because didn't want to spend money on a new shirt. Completely ignorant about the rest of the world and the issues. Finished high school and that was it. I was talking to another coworker about our PC specs, and she was fucking amazed that I put together a computer.
>>
File: 1471603959427.jpg (20KB, 389x366px) Image search: [Google]
1471603959427.jpg
20KB, 389x366px
So this cute girl that doesn't have crazy high standards or unreasonable expectations that knows how to cook and clean and sew and is really nice is into OP, but OP doesn't want to date her because of the tv shows she watches or because she doesn't understand computer components

>asian masculinity
>>
>>37256625
You're the reason I hate gookd
Neck yourself
>>
Smash & Dash

Wear a condom
>>
>>37256929
>the issues
Kill yourself
>>
>>37256678
>It was like baby sitting a child that sucked my dick occasionally.

Hot.
>>
I'm Indian and dated a redneck girl.
We broke up because my me is Mohammed and all the trailer trash threatend to assist and kill.

I'm not even Muslim lol
>>
File: e12.png (710KB, 465x802px) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
710KB, 465x802px
>>37256307
dude same . . .

>be asian on dating site
>out of the blue, girl messages me, and i never ever get any messages
>calls me cute and "just her type"
>she lives in the middle of nowhere, is pansexual, feminist, into kpop and anime, chubby

i responded to her messages but it's not what i was looking for. should i try and make her my practice gf?
>>
File: e1.png (67KB, 665x766px) Image search: [Google]
e1.png
67KB, 665x766px
how do i respond? should i try? i live like 3 hours away
>>
>>37256625
Matthew is this you? Get off the computer you shit
>>
>>37256625
What region of redneck are we talking here?
>>
>>37256625
I promise you you're not as smart as you think you are. Just do it
>>
>>37256678
That's my dream. Some people will never understand how lucky they are
>>
>>37256929
>>37256625
Is she willing to learn, to broaden her horizons, to adapt? If yes, then be her guide to the broader world.

If not, then a long term relationship almost certainly won't work.
>>
>>37257431
Bring liquor
>>
>>37256929
I normally don't support race-mixing. I still don't. Stay away from our women, Especially quality ones who know how to be mothers. I hope she sees you for the faggot you are my dude.
>>
>>37258781
>our
it doesn't work that way, collectivist
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.