[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have unlimited source of speed and alcohol >they all make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3938.jpg (23KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3938.jpg
23KB, 600x384px
>have unlimited source of speed and alcohol
>they all make me feel like shit
>all I want is weed
>small amounts of weed
>literally costs thousands of dollars a month just to smoke a bowlful of weed here and there

Fuck the world everything is hell
>>
Trade speed for weed.
>>
>>37255717
nothing better then smoking a loud blunt and beating my dick
>>
>>37255738
I do sometimes but it's hard as fuck to find people and I usually end up doing it just waiting it's so fucking addictive especially when you're lonely and so depressed it physically hurts
>>
>>37255717
consider growing your own weed or buying it off a cryptomarket
>>
>>37255717
>thousands of dollars for a bowl of weed every now and then

Nigger what?
>>
>>37256064
I want to but I live in jew York and don't have places to grow like nature trails

Every time I grow it's such shit weed it smells like hay and doesn't even work
>>
>>37256156

Wait wait wait

You live in New York and you're spending THOUSANDS a month on weed? I was thinking you lived in some weird foreign country with capital punishment for pot and that's why it was so expensive.

I know pot is illegal in New York but I can't imagine spending thousands a month on it, even on the black market.
>>
>>37256208
10 a gram and that's like 2 bowlful which is literally 0 weed. My body requires a massive amount of weed because my brain can't produce dopamine because I'm disabled. Weed has been getting up to 15 a g actually and I'm too poor to buy it in bulk and spending 100 dollars on something disposable just irks me like crazy.
>>
File: The_weedman_himself.jpg (109KB, 1160x930px) Image search: [Google]
The_weedman_himself.jpg
109KB, 1160x930px
>>37255717
Not sure I understand how it costs that much, but I'm right there with ya in terms of preference. I fucking miss weed, stupid job hunt means I gotta clean up my piss, because OBVIOUSLY my ability to do data entry can be ascertained from how I choose to unwind off the clock. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>37256228

>My body requires a massive amount of weed because my brain can't produce dopamine because I'm disabled.

Your brain is producing dopamine, anon. If it weren't you wouldn't even be able to move or think. Without dopamine you would die.
>>
>>37256228
From the OP:
>literally costs thousands of dollars a month just to smoke a bowlful of weed here and there

>buying weed in grams in New York
Dawg all you have to do is go up to the Heights and cop a clean eighth for $45. Where are you buying your bud?
>>
>>37256328
Exactly thats why I need weed. I literally can't even get out of bed without it and I get headaches and I literally feel like I'm an inch from death.

Every day.
>>
>>37256328
Hey everyone, check out the fucking lawyer over here.
Maybe he wasn't being literal when he wrote "no dopamine". Perhaps we can infer he meant "an unpleasantly low amount".
>>
>>37256342
You're gonna call me a poor retard but iclive in a village upstate and I get quarters of good shit for 50 bucks
>>
>>37256376
I mean, that's just the cost inflation of the city. I'm originally from 518, whenever I'm up there I'll cop in bulk.
>>
>>37256414
How the fuck did you move from the 518 to the city
>>
>>37256444
>How the fuck did you move from the 518 to the city
I put all my shit in a van and drove 2 1/2 hours down I-87
>>
>>37256498
To a place where rent is more than what god can afford.
>>
>>37256543
Yeah, but if you want to get decent work in certain fields, you just got to suck it up I guess. I got roommates and I'm paying $750/month for one bedroom in a three bedroom apt, which honestly ain't so bad
>>
>>37256357
I'm pretty sure it's medically legal there. You could literally grow six plants in your apartment if you would just get a car
>>
>>37257233
Wait if I get a medical card I can grow legally? If I can do it legal my parents wouldn't care.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.