[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw beta orbiter won't stop texting me all day like,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: stuckupbitch.jpg (447KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
stuckupbitch.jpg
447KB, 1024x830px
>tfw beta orbiter won't stop texting me all day

like, can I have a *break*? Hello?
>>
Those women aren't attractive
>>
>>37252788
I-I'll be your orbiter
I'm kinda shy so I won't text you as much

Oh I haven't introduced myself, I'm anon. What's your name?
>>
File: gNimPqd.jpg (83KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gNimPqd.jpg
83KB, 576x1024px
>>37252788

That picture always makes me angry. A bunch of stuck up 35+ year old roasties dressed like 16 year olds and acting like they're hot shit.
>>
>>37252846
>that been-fucked too many times dead creepy stare
>>
>>37252846
The pic you posted makes me way angrier.
>>
File: lol.png (246KB, 1009x641px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
246KB, 1009x641px
>>37252846
>I NEED LOVE
translation: i need someone to give me a place to stay that'll let me borrow their car and also be my ATM whenever i want to get drunk or high

GOD i HATE my DADDY TELLING me WHAT to DO, FUUCK
>>
File: 1372532084815.jpg (10KB, 200x332px) Image search: [Google]
1372532084815.jpg
10KB, 200x332px
>>37252846
>that "pretend im better than you expression"as a last resort
these bitches are so ugly and saggy holy kek
look at the one with the disgusted expression on her face
>that weak ass gym body because at 35 she has le ebin new years resolution to get "in shape"
>that racial mixing gone wrong ethnicity shes got going on
>that bra she bought desperately trying to make something happen with those 2 pathetic mosquito bites
if i ever get 1 wish granted to me ill choose self-awareness for women
the amount of female suicides in under 24 hrs will be unreal
>>
>>37252846
>asks for"real love" after being a roasted of 60 guys
>says she doesn't want to fuck but calls herself a goddess and a "deadly seductress when needed"
another stacy needing a chad to carry them through life again... nothing to see here
>>
File: furby.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
furby.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>>37252846
>I NEED LOVE MOTHERFUCKERS
>As a goddess, I am very romantic, but can be a deadly seductress when needed.
>I carry myself highly. I don't fuck around

This is proof that women have life on easy-mode. If a guy said any of that, he'd be called a sperg. But when a woman does it, it's considered acceptable.

This is why women are socially unaware, yet socially powerful. A woman is socially powerful because she is a woman, and because she is a woman she has never needed to learn proper etiquette.

I'm a shut-in NEET and even I can see her faux pas.

I wish I were a woman. I could be as socially retarded as I want and still succeed in life.
>>
>>37253525
>>I NEED LOVE MOTHERFUCKERS
>>As a god, I am very romantic, but can be a deadly seducer when needed.
>>I carry myself highly. I don't fuck around

true any guy that wrote that shit would be considered a complete retard
>>
>>37252846
Woah...I live in Morris County. Too bad i'm too ugly to match on tinder.
>>
>>37252788
i know some of you faggots have actually been the beta orbiter at some point in your life.

whats the cringiest shit you've ever texted a girl?

>girl i used to work with years ago
>find her on FB and use messenger
>make up elaborate backstory about my favorite color
>ask her her favorite color
>she responds and i sperg out instantaneously sending multiple paragraphs about my favorite color because i thought if i responded fast she would think i was smart
>still cringe to this day
>>
File: 1492047358871_zps3l4d5tt5.jpg (165KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492047358871_zps3l4d5tt5.jpg
165KB, 1024x1024px
>>37253988
>be me
>Homeschooled, moved around growing up
>Didn't know how to socialize
>on too high a prescription of SSRIs
>full psychotic depression and body dysmorphic disorder
>Desperately wanted friends/girlfriend
>facebook messaged people at college that I barely knew with things that I like about their personalities and complimented them
>did this mostly to girls because I thought they may be as miserable as me + wanted gf
>eventually, extremely manic from my meds
>asked out the hottest girl my junior year of college by knocking on her door and asking her out in front of her girlfriends
>said she'd let me know
>hid from her for 2 weeks

(plus a lot of other beta stuff)
I would copy paste quotes from those messages, but I deleted my old facebook because I cringed so hard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.