[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://english.emmaclit.com/2017/0 5/20/you-shouldve-asked/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

File: mental load.png (62KB, 661x577px) Image search: [Google]
mental load.png
62KB, 661x577px
https://english.emmaclit.com/2017/05/20/you-shouldve-asked/

>women literally patting themselves on the back for having the ability to plan ahead
>and only women are capable of this
>>
>>37252784
this seems like things that people naturally do, or is it not common to think about what possible problems could happen and how you could solve them whenever you do things
>>
>women will bitch and scream if "her man" is not helping her with her mundane bullshit at a moment's notice
>EXPECT you to read their minds and will blame you when you INCONCEIVABLY fail
>believe that they are entitled to change the personalities of their significant others to better suit their needs
>feel superior for remembering to do all the shit that single men and every other human being on the planet does, daily
>genuinely believe that multitasking house chores is an accomplishment worthy of praise
women are fucking stupid, kill them all
>>
>>37252784
>mental load
feminist or not, I think they do have a point. Or at least it happens a lot with my parents. My dad is the type to just do shit as the problem arises (sweeping the floor when it seems dirty, deciding that clothes need to be washed the next day when he has only one shirt left) but many things can't be done that way, and my mother has to plan for them.
Even better, I do it with my gf. It's probably just laziness but it happens.
>>
>>37252784
I want to kill myself even more so, now. Humanity is literally and unironically doomed if we keep tolerating this bullshit.
>>
>>37253071
>>37252937
>baw I don't wanna do housechores mommy clean up for me baaaw

And then you wonder why you are lonely and unlovable virgin neets that no one likes.
>>
Reminds me of my grandfather who likes to regularly ask if my grandmother needs help doing chores even though he's incompetent at housework and should know very well that she'll refuse. The man's been retired for over 10 years but he does fuck all and doesn't appreciate all of the hard work my grandmother does for him. I don't man, this "article" is kind of shit but some people can be pretty inconsiderate when it comes to this stuff
>>
I live by myself, no woman, so this is bullshit.
>>
>>37253292
>my grandfather who likes to regularly ask if my grandmother needs help doing chores
>he does fuck all and doesn't appreciate all of the hard work my grandmother does for him
If he wants to help, he cares
>>
I feel sorry for modern women.

The Jew has really done a number on them.
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>37253410
pretty much basically originally this
>>
>>37252784
>>37252784
>there's nothing genetic or innate about this behavior
>we're not born with a passion for cleaning
yes there is, and yes you are

My mom is always cleaning, and so is my aunt, and so are girl I knew from high school. Women can't just relax and chill. They are compulsively driven to clean things. I've seen it with my own eyes. Women react differently to a mess when they see it than a guy does.
>>
>>37252784
I can't tell if modern women are unironically borderline retarded. My parents divorced when I was a kid and for years I've been the one to direct the activities of the household. We live with our grandparents and basically me and my grandma run our entire house. My grandma shops and cooks and cleans for herself and my grandpa, and I shop, cook, clean, repair, renovate, etc for myself, my generally useless mother, and my older sister. My sister is cool though and she's actually a fembot but she doesn't visit this place.
>>
>>37253154
I have a girlfriend whom I fuck whenever I want (not all that often, desu). I have no problem with keeping a house clean, but the author is a retarded whore who needs to die.
>>
>>37252784
This is because women have lower IQs
>>
>>37253154
fuck off roastie I'm not doing your fucking laundry
>>
>>37253367
no I said:
>likes to regularly ask if my grandmother needs help doing chores even though he's incompetent at housework and should know very well that she'll refuse
I've never seen him cook or clean or really do any house work except when he used to mow the lawn twice a year. If he really cared he would prove himself capable by doing chores on his own initiative. Then if he offered help it wouldn't be a meaningless gesture. Imagine being knee-deep into preparing a huge dinner on thanksgiving and then some guy who can't cook or clean asks you if you "need a hand".
>>
File: you-shouldve-asked_026.png (84KB, 638x462px) Image search: [Google]
you-shouldve-asked_026.png
84KB, 638x462px
Women will say anything to get out of doing work
>>
>>37253891
Is it so hard to give simple directions? That is bullshit
>>
>be man
>wage slave for hours every day to buy things for my vagina
>my vagina cleans up after me
>this vagina then writes articles about how oppressed she is

The fact of the matter is men pay their wives and gfs to clean. Women and not men are expensive high maintenance money burning machines, the reason there is so much useless rubbish to clean is because it was all bought by a woman with her mand money.

People care about things they have spent money on. This is why a man sees a pile of dirty clothes on the floor and a woman sees $800 of brand name designer clothing. This is why they clean, they know its value.

This is why men maintain/clean things they have bought. Like cars and motorcycles.
>>
>>37253154
That has literally nothing to do with what he said.
Fuck off, roastie.
>>
>>37253410
If anything they're ultra benefited nowadays.
>>
>>37253914
no him but you're stupid. When someone is really busy it can be very hard to just stop what they're are doing and start directing someone else on what to do. Ok maybe it isn't that hard but the real ball grabber comes from the fact that in this situation the guy is the chicks husband and therefore should be helping her to begin with, and for her to have to direct him when he should have been already working is annoying af. I have been there many times.
>>
What has happened to the family unit?
I know it was Jews
Why is managing your household, your HOME, where you and your family live together, being treated as if it's a sterile wageslave job?
>>
>>37253900
>>37254744
These two confuse me. You don't want the man to manage it but complain when he does
>>
Citation needed

Why do these people refuse to believe that ANYTHING might be biological?
>>
>>37254789

EXACTLY! If he does something on his own, you nag him because it's done wrong. but if he just asks you to tell him what to do, you get the whole "I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!!!"
>>
Women are lucky everyday we don't smash their heads in like pumpkins. Stop testing us.
>>
>>37253154
How did you get that from his post???
>>
Perhaps this situation would be resolved if men handled the work outside the home, and women managed the household.

That seems like it'd be a pretty good system.
>>
>>37253617
This is true. There's a couple points difference, although men have more people on both sides of the spectrum.
>>
I don't really think that's been the case for quite some time now, but when it was, it may have had something to do with women being far more vulnerable, being pretty much handicapped by pregnancy, and being physically equipped to care for children.

Of course, this was when having children was considered a standard part of your life, before Jews tricked us.
>>
>off to save capitalism

Oh what a shock, it's a commie.
>>
File: 1495628445762.jpg (58KB, 639x654px) Image search: [Google]
1495628445762.jpg
58KB, 639x654px
>>37252784
Oh my God. Fuck this whole comic.

>"Have a seat and a drink! OMG why didn't you read my mind and know I actually wanted help?!"
>"If I ask my husband to do something, he'll do precisely that and not a whole bunch of other shit in the process, leading to it getting done instantly and not over the course of two hours!"
>"Women aren't born with a maternal/nurturing aspect. That's a societal construct, and boys generally don't like dolls out of shame. Girls would never want a baby doll if it weren't society impressing it on them!"
>"Men don't have to remember stuff! The number of things people have to remember, by numbers, no matter how small or insignificant, is the same as the amount of mental strain/work done!"
>"That work is INVISIBLE. Except that it's featured in virtually every panel of this comic and the shit the men presumably do for the household is literally invisible here."
>"LOL men are always lazy and on the couch."
>"Men think they do a fair share of the work, but sometimes, my girls and I get together and bitch about our husbands in front of the kids and circlejerk over how hard we work, and then I walk away feeling like men DON'T do their fair share!"
>"Fuck men for doing precisely what we ask!"
>"Now here's what men REALLY mean when they ask us what we want them to do. Turns out it's just them consciously refusing to share the work! Dicks!"
>"Men are generally inept caretakers because I experienced that."
>"Men going off to work is just them serving capitalism, not the household."
>"if you think you do your fair share, ask the woman, because you're probably not, but don't ask her about what needs to be done, just do it, but don't be inept at it, so I'll just do it, but I'll totally resent you for it wow you're all pieces of shit."
>"If the gap is narrowing, it's not because men are any good, it's because they're rich and exploitative."
(CUNT)
>>
>just ask for more time off work
>money is free, isn't it?

Maternity leave is there because you are either in the late stages of pregnancy or just fucking gave birth.
Before Jews ruined everything, you'd have other family members, like your mother or sister, who could help you with these things.
>>
>>37255012
(CUNT)
>"I'm gonna make an appeal to a father's 'right,' but only to something that helps women, and I'm a feminist and don't see the irony in that."
>"Only feminists are defending paternity leave!"
>"In a future comic: MUH FEELZ!"

Fuck this. Reading this with /r9k/ open in the other tab makes me despair for both sexes and their relationship to each other. We are so fucked.

>>37255062
>you'd have other family members, like your mother or sister, who could help you with these things.

Holy shit! What a novel idea! A multigenerational household where relatives help each other! No, wait, that sounds oppressive. Fuck it.
>>
File: 1491646612070.jpg (72KB, 618x565px) Image search: [Google]
1491646612070.jpg
72KB, 618x565px
>>37254987
>How dare he go to work to feed me and our children!
>>
>women have been convinced the world is a conspiracy to oppress and exploit them
>their reaction to this has convinced men that any woman he marries will be resentful and passive aggressive

also
>a role reversal is often more effective than confrontation
Garbage thinking like this is why men and women are different, and why we should have different roles.
>>
>>37252937
It's not about mindreading, you lazy bitch. It's about looking around and saying "hey, this is a mess, I should do something about that." Mommy isn't here to tell you to clean up after yourself anymore, you need to do it proactively rather than living in your own filth.
>>
God forbid caring for your children - YOUR OWN FUCKING CHILDREN - might "nibble away" at your work time.

Gee thanks Jews.
Sure is a nice fucking society you've created.
>>
>>37255149
>Role reversal
Finally the age of the working man has ended. The time of the NEET has come.
>>
>>37255062
>it would be good if fathers insisted on their right...

>if I say I want something, it is my RIGHT to have it!
>>
I've never had a partner, so I can't really say what that's like, but I'll just say that the reason I don't put away the laundry / clean the dishes right away / etc. is because I literally have no reason to.

So long as my house is reasonably hygenic and I can find my stuff, then the idea of everything being neat and organised holds no value to me. I've got far more important things on my mind, truly.
>>
>>37255219
You're posting on /r9k/. You have nothing more important to do. Don't lie, we know better.
>>
For fuck sake.

This whole comic is focusing on some made up kike concept of "mental load".
Which is only an issue because of the new social norms those same fucking kikes pushed onto us.

>Goy, women should also have careers!
>Oy vey, look at how stressed women are from the extra workload from their careers!
>>
>>37253900
>Man brutally fucks a flying toddler while groping his mom and having his clone yell
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>37255302
You only think the concept of mental load is made up because all you have to balance is anime time, vidya time, and fapping time.
>>
>>37255219
>So long as my house is reasonably hygenic and I can find my stuff, then the idea of everything being neat and organised holds no value to me

This is probably the core of the whole fucking issue.
Women have far higher standards for things.
My friends girlfriend always used to whine to him about how much dusting she had to do.
He didn't give a fuck about it, so he didn't do it.
It's not like he would be mad if she didn't do it.
But she wanted it done, then got mad because he wouldn't do it.

I know another guy who is a clean freak.
He has a higher standard for cleanliness than his girlfriend, so he spends a lot more time cleaning.
He knows this, and doesn't whine about it.

It's that typical modern female attitude.
>I want something
>I am the only person who wants it
>other people must do it for me
>>
File: Feminist.png (368KB, 659x412px) Image search: [Google]
Feminist.png
368KB, 659x412px
Take up the Woman's burden,
Send forth the best Feminists
Go bind your sons to exile,
to serve your daughters' needs
To wait in heavy harness,
On fluttered folk and wild
Your pleb sons,
Half-devil and half-child.

Take up the Woman's burden, In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of organization And show pride;
By open speech and simple, An hundred times made plain
To seek another woman's profit, And work woman's gain.

Take up the Woman's burden, The savage twitter wars of peace
Fill full the mouth of Tumblr And bid the dank memes cease;
And when your goal is nearest The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Men Bring all your hopes to nought.
>>
>>37255343
It being applied to a domestic setting is retarded.
The idea that it is reasonable to think you can work full time AND look after a family well without it being stressful as shit is retarded.

>oh man I picked up all of this heavy shit and I'm carrying such a PHYSICAL LOAD oh god it's so stressful and unexpected
>>
>>37255355
But what if the partner who likes cleanliness has to clean up the other partner's mess? And is it fair that the slob gets to reap the benefits of a clean house just because they "don't care that much"?

I'm not saying that anybody is completely wrong in this situation, but it's wrong to suggest that wanting your partner to help keep the house clean is selfish
>>
>>37255675
If one of them is an outright slob, making mess that is unhygienic or impractical, then they are at fault.
People should definitely clean up after themselves.

It's when it gets down to things that only differ because of preference.
Like dusting.
Nobody cares if the bottom shelf of the coffee table has dust on it.
It could stay like that for years, and it would affect absolutely nothing.

I remember going to a family friend's house for dinner, and the woman was bitching about her husband not putting the dishes away, as she took them out of the drying rack and put them in the cupboard.
Ten minutes later, she takes them all out of the cupboard and puts them on the table.

If you have to look for things that need cleaning, it's pretty safe to assume nobody else cares.
If you're the only one who cares about it, do it yourself.
>>
>>37255675
You have a partner that has a different expectation level of cleanliness. Do you:

-Accept that he/she is different than you, and that's okay, because you still love him/her. Your partner still has other strengths that make up for it
-Accept that he/she is different from you, but the level of difference is too much, therefore you must move on and find someone else with standards more aligned with yours, because the relationship will not work with this conflict
-Conclude that every person on earth has the same quality as your partner, and that he/she is incapable of changing or understanding due to who they are as a gender, and you must simply put up with this for the rest of your life
>>
This entire article screams "I've never had a real problem in my life and just need something to complain about."

If her point is that asking for communication isn't enough, I don't know what to tell her.
>>
File: 1495629878829.png (25KB, 599x280px) Image search: [Google]
1495629878829.png
25KB, 599x280px
>>37252784
read this one oppie
>>
>>37252784
Haha yeah I spray my mental load on women all the time. Troll tier faggoty picture desu.
>>
>>37256331
Nice. Maybe if 99% of women didn't swoon to one liners and immediate gratification, men wouldn't have to resort to such conversation tactics to get with them.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.