[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /lazy/, /smelly/, and /rotting/? >be months since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

File: 1487562994021.png (157KB, 409x409px)
1487562994021.png
157KB, 409x409px
who here /lazy/, /smelly/, and /rotting/?

>be months since i brushed my teeth
>breath smells so bad i have to keep my mouth shut
>yellow-whiteish gunk built up in my gums
>tongue is pale and yellow
>havent showered since feb
>dandruff makes it look like i have lice
>cant shake head without dandruff falling everywhere
>havent scrubbed back since 2013
>too lazy to reach
>back is getting blacker
>black stuff built up behind ears too
>yellow stuff on my toe nails
>acne everywhere
>balls always unbearably smelly
>im always itchy everywhere
>been wearing the same clothes since feb
>>
Take a bath you filthy neet
>>
>>37252743
Well the only way out is to kill yourself OP you waste of skin
>>
File: 1446260656066s.jpg (5KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1446260656066s.jpg
5KB, 125x120px
>>37252743
do you live with your parents how old are you, why havent your parents kicked u out yet?
>>
No, but I haven't washed my hair since last year, and I only shower below the waist when my butthole needs shaving. No complaints from bf. It seems I remain at an inoffensive equilibrium indefinitely when I'm not regularly agitating my skin.
>>
>>37252858
God damn the girls on this board.
>>
>>37252743
Fucking get your shit together. What the hell are you doing?
>>
File: 1489874701977.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1489874701977.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>37252847
>>37252804
>>37252782
*giggles*
Why hello there, normalfilth. I don't expect you to understand the position of us astonishing NEETS, therefore this is a discussion for NEETS only. Carry on now, wagies, it's almost time for bedtime! Ciao!
>>
>>37252899
i get lazy and have no motivation. i want to be clean i really do. im tired of scratching 24/7 but i hate showering so much
>>
>>37252879
Shampoo is self-necessitating. People who use it look wrong to me now.
>>
>>37252922
You should wash more. Not washing your hair is one thing. You can kind of get away with that. Your upper body needs to get washed at least once every two days. You think you don't smell, but you do.
>>
>>37252949
I'm getting really tired of normies invading my board.
>>
>>37252949
bf says I don't. Autistic guy I play tabletop games with, who is incapable of telling a white lie, says I smell fine. I wipe my pits with a damp rag and apply deodorant and that's enough.
>>
>>37253034
You must never sweat.
>>
>>37253073
That's what he said when he rushed to go down on me and I informed him I hadn't showered in two weeks. I sweat little, even during intense cardio, because I'm skinny. My plant based diet may also be a factor in not stinking. But I think it's mostly just not agitating the sebaceous glands and disrupting the microbiome.
>>
>>37253145
I don't think you're a girl.
>>
>>37253145
>plant based diet
>doesnt shower
spotted the dirty hippy.
do you smoke weed, collect crystals, and avoid fluoride toothpaste too?
>>
>>37253535
I aint no hippie, and have little taller ants for old school new age bullshit. Keep your rocks away from me. I don't want silicosis. I don't smoke. Smoking anything is harmful, and that shit kills ambition.
>>
>>37252743
me, but what is there to discuss?
>>
>>37252743
>no bath since 2013
>months since brushed teeth

What the hell how are you alive
>>
>>37253589
>taller ants
You can kill yourself now.
>>
>>37252917
>i get lazy and have no motivation
Fuck you and your shitty excuse. That's just words. Get the fuck up right now and shower and brush your teeth.
>>
>>37252743
pic of inside your mouth pls I need some hygiene encouragement
>>
Make hygiene a daily habit
>>
File: 1487830352466.png (250KB, 740x557px) Image search: [Google]
1487830352466.png
250KB, 740x557px
>>37253633
LOLOL make me normie
>>
>>37253695
Pathetic. Enjoy your miserable cesspool of a life.
>>
Maybe it's because I'm high but picturing your fat, dirty ass made me laugh way too hard
>>
>>37253717
this is the funniest comment
literally why though?
>>
I know a lot of those feelings, OP. These threads cheer me up letting me know I'm not alone.
>>
>>37252743
Here's what you do, you and I both know it's going to hurt at some points, but you gotta do this

Go out and get really good toothpaste, a really good toothbrush, a tongue scraper, floss, oral antiseptic, soap, anti-dandruff shampoo, electric hair clippers, really good ball powder, and find new clothes for yourself. Also nail clippers, a nail file, and one of those wood sticks you use to scrape gunk out from under your nails. Go in the bathroom, and cut your hair. Shave it all off all the way down as much as you can. You're going to be scraping off dandruff, it's fine as long as you don't leave it there. Then, once you've shaved it all off, clip your nails. Scrape up the gunk from the left over nail on each toe/finger.

Now comes the probably painful, but absolutely necessary part. Brush the fuck out of your teeth. I'm talking a good 8 minutes brushing. Don't make it hurt the teeth (it'll fuck your gums up, but they'll heal, and it's more important to scrape the yellow gunk off, because you can heal non-rotting scarred gums, you can't heal rotting gums by yourself), but get the job done. Follow it up with vigorous flossing and scraping of the tongue. If you have to, use the brush again to fully get the job done, make sure you get under the tongue, all over the underside. Then, and this will hurt like fuck, use the mouthwash. Rinse your mouth for a good 5 minutes, making sure you get the whole mouth covered.

At this point, you'll probably be in pain, and you might have found a cavity or two. You're gonna need to keep up with the oral hygiene at least. Nothing hurts more than a rotting mouth.

Then, take a shower. You'll notice that your head is very waxy. This is dandruff. Wash your whole body with soap. Don't skimp on the price, either, use natural soap ideally. By your whole body, I mean literally everything but the hair. That comes next.

>Comment too long

Gimme a minute to wrap it up.
>>
>>37253831
So, you're gonna want to give your scalp a good scraping. Ensure that the whole scalp has been scraped. Then, rinse yourself off and get out of the shower. Dry yourself, making sure the undercarriage isn't too wet. Then, powder up. It'll be very cold if you get a good ball powder, but it's so righteous compared to itchy, smelly balls.

Get dressed. Now, I forgot to mention that you're going to want to wash your sheets. I was having acne issues once and I realized that my pillow was practically dripping in grease from my hair/face because I never wash my sheets. I cleaned them, and was /comfy/ in bed. So do that.

And continue daily. Obviously not as vigorous every day, but do a good job.
>>
How are people able to just not shower. Was Camping once and went for 5 days without a shower and it felt absolutely terrible
>>
>>37253831
>nail file
Serious question. What do I do with that? If I clip my nails why do I need to file them?
>use to scrape gunk out from under your nails
Holy fuck I need to do this so bad. I took a whiff with my finger and it smelled like old cheese under my nails. I wanted to barf.
>Scrape up the gunk from the left over nail on each toe/finger.
Why do I need to do that for my finger nails too? They look fine.
>Brush the fuck out of your teeth.
Since I go so long without brushing, I bleed really fucking bad. Are you sure that's safe? This is why I avoid brushing. The blood freaks me out.
>>37253876
>you're going to want to wash your sheets
Christ this is the worst part. I fucking hate this part so much. I haven't washed my sheets since January. How the fuck can people handle a normal life?
>>
op can you post pics

idk how you do it. i feel grimy after 2 days
>>
>>37254062
I forgot about the nail file, you use it for touching up the nails so they're not razor sharp. And it's just a good idea to clip the finger nails, if they look fine they look fine.

Yes, my brother has completely fucked teeth, and while the bleeding isn't good per se, it's better than letting your teeth rot. And the antiseptic prevents any infection as a result of the bleeding gums. Hurts like a motherfucker, but it's such a good feeling to have a clean mouth.

I fucking hate cleaning sheets, and I'm pretty much a normie. But, like I said, I went almost a year without doing so, and it started to actually give me awful acne, so it's something that needs to be done. And it's comfy as hell.
>>
File: yellow-teeth.jpg (21KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
yellow-teeth.jpg
21KB, 480x310px
>>37254130
I'm afraid of someone recognizing me. This is what my teeth look like. I hate my life and want to die.
>>
>>37254221
Yeah, I'm the same cleanfag from above, and the gums receding isn't a good sign. You're lucky that you can catch it now, before it gets really bad.
>>
>>37254255
This is the mot difficult thing for me to do. I'm so depressed and miserable I don't care.
>>
>>37254278
It's easy to let yourself fall into a rut, but it's better to be clean in that rut than be disgusting in that rut. You'll automatically feel better about yourself, I swear.
>>
>>37253717
>dude I'm sooo high XD
>made me laugh way too hard
Fuck off
>>
>>37254339
I'll try. Thanks normie you're not that bad.
>>
>>37254221
Post your back if possible. Just get in the shower and turn on the hot water. That's a start.
>>
>>37254415
I try. I was absolutely a robot growing up, so I know how awful it is. Strangely, I always somewhat gave a crap about my appearance, but there was a year where I seriously just brushed my teeth a handful of times. I used a rag to scrape them from time to time, but other than that I didn't do much.
>>
>>37254443
>using a rag
This seems like a better idea than brushing teebh
>>
>>37253831
Don't do the teeth brushing part of this OP. Get a thing of mouth rinse and rinse your mouth with that for a week or two every day to prepare your teeth for brushing again.
>>
>>37254558
It isn't, doesn't do the job as well. I know from experience.
>>
>>37254580
No, you need to scrape that shit off. Would you dump bleach on a toilet to clean it and just leave it to dry? No. Same principle with this.
>>
>>37252743
>tfw i have adequate hygiene so i don't know this feel
sort yourself out
>>
>>37254628
>sort yourself out
I hear it everyday. Doesn't help, normie.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (8KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
8KB, 208x242px
>>37254628
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though, that shit doesn't help.
>>
>>37252743
do you enjoy degeneracy?
>>
>>37254766
Wellllll define degeneracy
>>
>>37252743
literally just fill the bathtub and lie down in it
>>
>>37252904
I really don't think you are in any position to call anyone filth when a NEET just described themselves as the human equivalent to an ogre.
>>
File: peterson.jpg (6KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.jpg
6KB, 200x251px
Clean your room.
First step in unfucking your shit up.
>>
>>37254601
Not the anon you replied too, but I agree with them.

If we're applying analogies to OP's teeth, I would say that their situation is more applicable to a bowl or plate covered in caked-in food and shit.

You don't want to go straight in with trying to brush it off, you'd want it to soak first so the dirt is lifted and easier to scrape away.

OP, I think mouthwash should be used at least for the first couple of days before you switch to a regular brushing schedule.
>>
File: 1491694231266.jpg (50KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491694231266.jpg
50KB, 588x575px
>>37255192
REEEEEE PETERSON GO AWAY YOU DONT HELP NORMIE OLD FAG
>>
>>37255244
That's not how antiseptic works, though. Antiseptic is just to kill the germs in your mouth. But most of them are under all that gunk, not on top, so if he does that he's not doing a damn thing about the actual issue.
>>
>>37254766
degeneracy is a concept
>>
>>37255407
Are you a dentist anon?
>>
>>37252743
>haven't brushed my teeth in 7 years and they're breaking out of my skull with every bite
>some strange skin condition makes my hair, eyebrows, facial hair, sides of nose and behind my ears grow shit tons of scales
>haven't used soap in 7 years
>haven't changed my sheets or pillowcases in a year, so filthy i swap between each side of my face and wake up with acne on either side
>blanket got ruined a few years ago and i have adjusted to sleeping in the cold
>overgrown toenails like claws
>hunchback from laying bedridden for 7 years
>giant booger wall next to where i sleep
>have lived entirely off of pizza for several years
>overflowing cum trash and pizza boxes
>smells like greasy cum farts and stale fish pussy
>>
>>37255906
Do you live at home? How does your mom not take care of you?
>>
File: fridgebro.jpg (193KB, 965x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fridgebro.jpg
193KB, 965x1200px
>>37252743
fridgebro, is that you?!

orogeny
>>
Every time I try to get my shit together I fail. I end up living in squalor, not brushing or showering for weeks at a time. I've got problems with my dick because of it (balanitis, maybe thrush), skin rashes, infection, dandruff, itching, flaking, permanent bad breath. It seems unfixable. I feel like I'll never be clean again. I'm too far gone. I want to die.
>>
>>37256157
kek

Oddly enough, I like to keep my kitchen and room tidy but I hate to keep myself clean. I don't understand.
>>37256258
I feel like this everyday. I fucking hate myself. I feel like a human dumpster.
>>
>>37256358
If you feel so shit about it why don't you change anon?

serious question, I'm not trying to be mean.
>>
>>37255906
>some strange skin condition makes my hair, eyebrows, facial hair, sides of nose and behind my ears grow shit tons of scales
Probably psoriasis
>>
>>37256042
i haven't seen my mom since i was a kid
>>37256401
you might be right
>>
I don't understand how people just don't shower. I can't go more than maybe two days without a shower or I just feel fucking disgusting. I may be a friendless KHHV neet, but I still have some fucking standards.
>>
File: 1494132535436.png (270KB, 400x473px) Image search: [Google]
1494132535436.png
270KB, 400x473px
What the fuck is even going on in here? Jesus Christ I go at most like a few days without showering and that's only when I skip the gym and work is hectic.

I can agree you don't need to shower every day or use a bunch of hygiene products but brushing your teeth and changing clothes is the least you can do. I thought I was bad when I got too lazy to do hygiene for a few days but honest you folks should just kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1491491934132.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491491934132.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>37252743
I got a haircut yesterday because my gaming headset was too hot on my head it worked wonders.
>>
>>37256396
I already stated I have depression. I was diagnosed with MDD and it makes it hard to do basic tasks.

I stay in bed all day browsing 4chan. I have no motivation for improvement. It's a normal thing for depressed people. We don't give a shit.
>>
>>37256541
>Gym
Yeah haha I love /b/ too btw what's ur fave sub haha? Jk lol who even uses reddit, right guys? Hahaha boxxy is my WAIFU roflmao
>>
File: 1491807943407.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491807943407.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>37256535
>I may be a friendless KHHV neet
Normie in disguise. Nice try bucko.
>>37256541
>hurrr durrr look at me guise im stable, normal, and mentally sane
>liek jus shower guiz lel wut de hellz xD
How far is the nearest bridge from your location?
>>
My dick smell so fucking bad, also my clothes smell like cum goddammit I'm filthy asf
>>
File: 1493975339972.jpg (412KB, 960x706px) Image search: [Google]
1493975339972.jpg
412KB, 960x706px
>>37256622
Depends on how high of a bridge we're talking. There's like a 4 foot high bridge that runs over a stream about a 5 minute walk away.
Regardless, you're the autistic fuckface who can't manage to stand under water for 5 minutes because he's too busy searching for rare shiny mudkip pics online. I think you're the one who should kill yourself. Why haven't you yet? Is the bare sliver of pleasure from masturbation the only thing keeping you going?
>>
>>37256638
Smelly dick is a good smell though.
>>
>>37256743
>like omg this isn't facebook wtf >:(
Get lost.
>>
File: 1495210891869.jpg (28KB, 390x391px) Image search: [Google]
1495210891869.jpg
28KB, 390x391px
>>37256775
I haven't used a single green text or emoticon. I think you need to stay mad and step it the fuck up. Clearly no one in your life cares enough to forcibly help you and you're the only one responsible for your actions. You brought yourself to this point, no one else did.

At this point I would tell you to start getting better but clearly you're too weak willed to give up videogames and/or this autist shit-hole that you hide in to get away from the real world. My suggestion again, is to just kill yourself. You own your life and so you have every right to take it away from yourself, no one else does. Be honest, you're a tax on society and a disgrace to human kind.
>>
>tfw want to get as dirty as these anons cause I'd find very pleasent the experience of scrapping all the gunk off
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.