[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did we go from "Can't corner the Dorner"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

How the fuck did we go from "Can't corner the Dorner" to "Blue Lives Matter"? When did 4chan become full of boring, bootlicking white nationalists?
>>
I'm an Anarchist, you dirty nigger.

Also, the answer to your question...dirty niggers.
>>
>>37251983
We grew up.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
we grew up
pods
>>
>>37251983
Is it: no life matters?
>>
4chan shifts its contrarianism constantly
>>
>How the fuck did we go from "Can't corner the Dorner" to "Blue Lives Matter"?

we (((grew up)))
>>
>>37251983
4chan isnt one person
but i can give you my theories on this
>1: Christopher Dorner had a good reason to do what he did, which made him a sort of anti-hero
>2: He was alone, against a whole army of police, which takes balls
>3: It happened before liberals went full retard forcing people to side with the more rational side: the police
>4: He was doing something were all afraid to do, take justice into your own hands when youre fucked over
>>
>>37252772
It also helped that the LAPD was more of a threat to the public during the manhunt than Dorner was
>>
Police are racist, anti-degenerate, right wing, and are trump supporters.

So go fuck off amd die. I love police because I know they secretly hate niggers, jews, gays, and muslims. This goes for all racrs including white people. They are the justice incarnate.

Why is this so hard to understand? Are you so stupid to believe police are kind hearted liberals who sees nothing wrong?
>>
>>37251983
/b/ grew up... to become /pol/.
Wew thats some top growimg up you dod there lads, tell me more about jewish bohemian grove from where haarp controls our mind also trump is totally not a retard.
>>
>>37252455
It's almost day to day now.
Incredible polarity shifting.
It should break spectacularly.
>>
>>37252824
Youve got some irrational issues, man.
How bout that that project bluebeam tho.
>>
>>37252455
>contrarianism
IM
WITH
HER
E
R
>>
File: IMG_3411.jpg (81KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3411.jpg
81KB, 800x607px
>>37251983
We hate cops for defending jewry, but we hate niggers almost as much as you, antifa
>>
>>37251983
>Can't corner the Dorner"
They could.
But no one flimflamed a zimzam.... yet.
Not that itd be a bad thing, that guy is fucked up.
>>
File: christopher-dorner1.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-dorner1.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
Chris Dorner had the loveliest smile in the world, and all attempts to make him look threatening just seem ridiculous. He looks like Dwayne Johnson's nicer half-brother who would star in a more wholesome version of Fast and Furious where everyone talked out their differences but still drove cars really fast because driving cars really fast is fun and Chris isn't a square. When I see a picture like this contrasting Chris's kindhearted face with his manifesto I can't take it seriously, the only time such a such a man would say "This is my last resort" would be when he had to sell some of his stuff so that he had enough money to buy christmas present for orphans. I don't even believe that he killed a single terrorist, any taliban who saw him were probably overwhelmed by the fact that one man could be such an embodiment of goodness that they'd put down their guns and then Chris and his friends who were probably equally nice would help them dig a well for their village so they had clean water
>>
>>37251983
basically, a bunch of far-right entryists who originally infested the news board when it was first created from stormfront launched multiple campaigns to recruit a bunch of gullible redditors into buying into their garbage pseudo-ideology

proof: goobergate and r/the_donald
>>
>>37253560
B-but the jews....
>>
File: 1494095730860.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1494095730860.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>37253560
4/10 bait. Will give you a free GIF for your troubles though. Congrats.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.