[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be obsessive compulsive >ywn have one of the cool mental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2006.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.png
267KB, 637x360px
>be obsessive compulsive
>ywn have one of the cool mental illnesses like schizophrenia or bipolar disorder and all you do is wash your hands and you tell people it's OCD but the normies normalized that term so they just judge you and look at you weird instead of apologizing and leaving you to wash your hands
I want off this ride
>>
File: IMG_1260.jpg (158KB, 743x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.jpg
158KB, 743x923px
>>37251771
>glorifying mental illness
Heh, what a silly OP you are. Why on earth would you want schizophrenia or bipolar disorder?
>>
>washing your hands

you're like a baby
try vacuuming 3 times a day,sleeping on the floor because making your bed is too much of a struggle, pissing in bottles because you are afraid of getting piss droplets on the floor etc etc i could list things like this all day

You're the normie that thinks he has ocd.
>>
>>37251798
So I can do something besides washing my hands and showering for 4 hours a day. Also normies don't give a shit if you have OCD and they think you're weird but if I was schizo they wouldn't judge me because they'd actually think I was mentally ill and can't help myself
>>
File: IMG_1261.png (484KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1261.png
484KB, 1024x1820px
>>37251840
>wouldn't judge me
That's where you're awfully wrong, irregardless if they know of your mental illness or not you'll have the chance of judgement. That's a given. You're honestly making me chuckle now, you're cute.
>>
>>37251839
>sleeping on the floor, pissing in bottles
Kek I actually do both of those things. Try tiptoeing across your tiled bathroom floor to get to the sink or wiping everything off with Clorox wipes to keep them clean and using objects like water bottles to open doors or turn off lights or being stuck in a room because you can't touch the door or have to shower every time someone touches you so you desperately try to avoid being near people so they don't accidentally brush into you or taking your long shower because washing once isn't good enough fuck I can go on and on dude
>>
>>37251884
>you're cute
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (88KB, 774x1031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
88KB, 774x1031px
>>37251973
I'd say it's relatively a positive thing to say of someone. Though my sense in using it was more of a lighthearted way of saying you're a bit daft. Just a little bit but cute nonetheless.
>>
>>37252035
>you're a bit daft
I learned a new word today. Yeah I guess I am a bit silly.
>>
File: IMG_1264.jpg (48KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1264.jpg
48KB, 400x600px
>>37252067
Glad you're coming to your senses! I'm proud of you, I don't mean that sarcastically either!
>>
>>37251935
Iktf bro, Clorox wipes and rubber gloves are my best friend, sorry i took you for one of those people that are like i wash my hands so much I'm so le OCD.
>>
>>37252095
Thanks. I've never really been in a conversation this long I don't know what to say
>>
File: IMG_1266.jpg (41KB, 480x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.jpg
41KB, 480x503px
>>37252149
It's okay, I'm sure you'll figure something out or maybe not. Like I said, it's quite alright. I appreciate you!
>>
>>37252128
It's alright I probably should've phrased my post better. Yeah I love Clorox wipes except my parents don't like my OCD so they took them away. I've been really irritable and anxious and I can basically touch nothing now without having to wash my hands
>>
>>37252209
Y-you too!

i don't think I'm gonna figure this out
>>
File: IMG_1268.jpg (140KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1268.jpg
140KB, 600x848px
>>37252263
Aww phooey, oh well. We've spent enough time together as is I suppose. See you around?
>>
>>37252334
Yeah I guess sorry this is the first time someone's been nice to me
>>
>>37252211
Time to start a secret stash of cleaning supplies, my parents give me shit for cleaning so much but i don't get what the problem is I have everything in the house looking perfect before they get home from work, I guess they think it's the normal thing to live like a pig.
>>
File: IMG_1270.jpg (51KB, 480x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1270.jpg
51KB, 480x592px
>>37252375
That's sweet of you to state, I'll always be nice to you. And shush, you don't have to apologize half hazardously.
>>
>>37252409
Yeah I know that feel. I try to stash Clorox wipes but somehow my parents always seem to find them.
>>
>>37252410
Thanks. Sorry I apologize so much. Also I think it's spelt haphazardly
>>
File: IMG_1273.jpg (57KB, 480x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
57KB, 480x507px
>>37252514
You're welcome, and you're totally right. Autocorrect is a pain and sometimes I press "Post" all too swift like. My mistake. Hmmm.
>>
>>37252571
Yeah I don't like autocorrect either. I don't know how to properly end a conversation so have a nice day anon
>>
What about something more practical like aspd? You could be a great businessman.
>>
>>37251771
Ive had amphetamine induced delirium for about two weeks now, is that a cool illness? I mean, its not to me. Im scares. It shouldve gone away by now, but it wont, it did get better, but its not going away. Im not taking this stuff ever again. I just want my normal boring mind back, even if ot does under perform at vidyagaems.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.