[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rich uncle NEET wins lottery >recently died >will is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1-intro.jpg (57KB, 573x300px) Image search: [Google]
1-intro.jpg
57KB, 573x300px
>rich uncle NEET wins lottery
>recently died
>will is read out in lawyer's office
>I get 50%
>family goes batshit insane, saying I don't deserve any of it due to being a piece of shit who doesn't have a job
>lawyer states a clause in the will: "anyone who complains about anon getting any amount will forfeit their amount over to anon."
>end up inheriting a total of 80%
My life is now set.
>>
>>37251162
Well, don't blow your money anon. Just keep living the sweet neet life in a low cost of living area. That angers the normies more than anything.
>>
>>37251162
why did your uncle specifically give you more than your family?
>>
>>37251162
Post some form of proof this sounds to good to be true, also what do you plan on doing with the money?
>>
>>37251210
Because he understands as a neet himself
>>
>>37251162
Your family is probably going to try to kill you
>>
>>37251162

If this is real just make some diversified investments, plan a modest budget, and rest comfee for the rest of your life with the occasional vacation. You can learn anything and do pretty much anything you want now with no terror of falling behind.
>>
>>37251210
Well, let's just say I let him access parts of my body I never let anyone else even look at ;-)
>>
>>37251162
Since you're now set for life can you send me ten bucks. Need to get something before the deal ends
>>
>>37251242
Don't listen to this anon.
Make your parents become poor af. Then tell your dad you're gonna give him a million bucks if he lets you fuck your own mother in front of him.
Once you're done (cum inside her), tell them you're gonna get the money you keep in your safe.
When you come back, piss on your mom and film it for the lol, without giving them a single cent.
>>
>>37251239
This, they're clearly worthless traitorous pieces of shit who care more about shekels than the wishes of their own blood

I hope you're not larping, OP
>>
Nice copy pasta not even an oldfag but how does no one remember thjs
>>
>>37251162
>put 10% of it into ethereum
>buy comfy house in comfy area with no mortgage
>buy pc
>buy nice food every day but don't get fat
If you aren't a degenerate and don't spend your money on stupid nigger shit like sport cars and $10k shoes you should live an extremely comfy life forever.
>>
>>37251162
ive seen this greentext like 20 times already, its getting quite old
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.