[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

somebody once told me the world was full of niggers, i got dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: shrek.jpg (106KB, 1124x632px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
106KB, 1124x632px
somebody once told me the world was full of niggers, i got dead nigger storage in the shed, a niggers looking really dumb with kfc in her thumb and jerrycurl on her forehead, well the nigs start chimpin and they dont stop chimpin, a police car rolls in and the niggers start runnin, didnt make sence not to chimp for gibs, then a crime wave starts cause niggers are dumb, so much to nig so much to ger so whats wrong with being on welfare, there a bunch of filthy negros, with nappy headed afros, hey now your a niggar, get your food stamps, grape drank, hey now your a nogger, get your kfc, grape drank, and all that niggers is brown, only nig noggers get welfare
>>
>>37248991
Fucking racist piece of shit I bet you're a virgin mother fucker go kill yourself god fuckimg damnit I don't need this
>>
As a black man that isn't a nigger,this made me laugh, though it needs a little work.

6/10 sensible chuckle
>>
>>37249054
As a black man that is a nigger it's pottery accurate
Fucknoff uncle tom
>>
File: smugshrek.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smugshrek.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>37249041
you NIGGER mad bro
>>
>>37249041
Get out of r9k immediately you disgusting normaltrash
>>
>>37249097
As usual, I'm not entirely certain what you're trying to say. If you identify as a nigger,great. I'm a black man, fine with being black and wouldn't change it for the world, just not a nigger/nigga. Of course the song has accuracies in it, that's why it's funny.
>>
File: 2qNqF2Y[1].png (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2qNqF2Y[1].png
29KB, 480x480px
See what you were going for, but it just didn't come together.
>>
>>37248991
Somebody once told me the world is full of niggers
I got dead niggers in the shed.
A nigger was looking kind of dumb with his kfc in his thumb
in her thumb and jerrycurl on her forehead
well the nigs start chimpin and they dont stop chimpin
a police car rolls in and the niggers start runnin
didnt make sence not to chimp for gibs
then a crime wave starts cause niggers are dumb,
so much to nig so much to ger so whats wrong with being on welfare
there a bunch of filthy negros
with nappy headed afros
hey now your a niggar, get your food stamps, grape drank
hey now your a nogger, get your kfc, grape drank,
And all that niggers is brown
Only nig noggers get welfare
>>
File: 1482469238730.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482469238730.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
>>37249041
Reminder that if you get triggered by harmless racism you are a normalshit
>>
You know,racism is pretty funny but this is forced garbage that doesn't really work out how you want it to. This is just "le racism XDDD" . not even clever. Its even worse that it is used with the memest song to date. Fuck off. Seriously,go post this /b/ tier garbage on /b/.
>>
>>37248991
>Sherk
>Nigger memes
why its summer already? Tell me boy how much normie trash is flooding in this year?
>>
>>37248991
>so much to nig so much to ger

this made me laff. Rest of it was tryhard
>>
>>37250198
The nappy headed afros line was alright too
>>
>>37249099
ask me how I know you are 13.
>>
>>37249810
>fell for bait
>use of triggered
>normalshit

stop trying so hard to fit in kid.
>>
>>37249226
Look at you, playing the "I'm above it all" card. There's a thing called dignity. It's fine not to give a shit when somebody's shit-talking you but laughing along and encouraging it is just pathetic. There is no distinction between a "nigger" and a "black man". It's all black people. The distinction is whether said person is shit or not, and there are shitstains of every race. Besides indians of course who happen to just be a race of shit stains.

I'm black. Went to an all white school from kindergarten till 12th grade. I've been on 4chan since 2007. I've been through each stage of uncle tom-dom. And I have transcended into a personal pride and respect for who I am. Stop trying to be "the good kind of black guy" to these cumskins.
>>
>>37251296
is it cause my immaturity level is over 9000?
>>
File: 1485342934911.jpg (144KB, 1128x510px) Image search: [Google]
1485342934911.jpg
144KB, 1128x510px
Alright, fuck it. moar
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.