[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get approved for neetbuxx in December 2016 >when you get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 20170524_165439.jpg (855KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170524_165439.jpg
855KB, 2560x1440px
>get approved for neetbuxx in December 2016
>when you get approved they give you a bunch of backpay since the month you applied
>I got like 2.5k In backpay
>I put it in the bank
>only allowed to have 2k in assets to keep getting neetbuxx
>they send me this letter
>am losing my neetbuxx
>fuck my life
>>
>>37248921
US?
I have questions for you, if you are in US.
>>
>>37248958
just redo the application and keep money in crypto or cash. you could also prepay a bunch of money onto a credit card they might not notice that.
>>
>>37248981
Wrong anon, anon.
>>
File: doubleup.png (915KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doubleup.png
915KB, 1050x1080px
>>37249137
fug

{o.regan.o}

>>
What did you get approved for?
>>
>>37248921

For this incident, lawyer up.

When this is done and over with, change your habits. Keep the bank account under that amount, spend more cash, prepaid cards, put extra money in silver and gold and shit.
>>
According to the paperwork, being over 2000 because of backpay is okay until 9 months after first getting backpay.
So, dunno what's up with that, unless you were disqualified on other terms...
>>
How do I get the bux in US when I didn't receive an autism diagnosis until I was an adult? I've almost completely run out of luck. The end is coming soon if I can't figure this out. I've read the words of Remus but they didn't help a lot with my situation.
>>
>>37248981
God that so fucking good. Crypto to hide your assets. FUCK I want neetbux now.
>>
>>37249355
First, chillaxio a bit. I don't know if you're the guy in the thread from earlier that got axed, but it's honestly a lot less scary than it seems. A later diagnosis is worth more than no diagnosis.
If it can be shown you haven't been able to engage in productive activity (job, school) because of autism, you'll be okay.
Having someone who can vet for you (parents, mostly) can also help.
you WILL get rejected once or twice, but that's extremely common, to discourage all the people who aren't serious about needing it or having a disorder. Reapplying is fairly simple.
Here, I'll even link you to where it mentions autism with qualification as grounds for approval.
Remember that they can get any necessary exams done for free, if necessary.
https://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/12.00-MentalDisorders-Adult.htm#12_10
>>
>>37248921
you're not being declined, they overpaid you one month by accident, they corrected it this month is all
>>
>>37248921
rip in pepperonies
get one of those lawyers you see on TV.

What disability, OP? I'm getting off my NEETbux. Fuck this noise. High ho high ho it's off to work I go.
>>
>>37249192
schizophrenia originalpost
>>
>>37249533
I wasn't in another thread about this recently, sorry. Thanks for the link. I've read it many times before but it legit triggers my anxiety and autism because I worry about what someones definition of "disable" or "prevent" is. It's obvious to everyone that has known me that I have a disability that prevents me from functioning in the ways most people do, but the people at the office don't know me, don't want to know me, and are in a position where it is in their best interest to not just casually hand out money.

I'm getting nauseous and sweaty now so I'll stop.
>>
>>37248921
>2.5k backpay
>massive

What are you 17? I earn that in a month and I'm still in a starting position.
>>
>>37248958
what're your questions? I got approved first try. probably cause I was in like five six different psych wards in one year for a month or so at a time
>>
>>37249670
Not him but did you get a lawyer? What disability do you have?
>>
>>37249696
no lawyer schizophrenia orignal
>>
>>37249646

yeah but you're a slave for mr.shekelstein
>>
>>37249622
Ah, lots of people end up asking whenever it's brought up.
Anyway, the anxiety is also very good for your approval. It was part of my approval.
You might think it's daunting, but when I went, the people actually weren't that bad. The judge was accommodating, and they can very well sniff out the ailment in a person.
The word "disable" carries a lot of weight, sure, but it clearly does restrict you quite a bit. It took me over a year to finish the process, and it did stress me a bit to worry about whether or not everything would work out, but if it's clear through documentation and your own presentation that there's something wrong with you, you shouldn't have too much to worry about.
I highly recommend going through with it. Even if it's not permanent (for most mental illnesses, they'll reevaluate in 3 years), it'll be able to give you a break and pull yourself together. Once I was approved and the stress of no income and the feel of being a burden was lifted off of me (since stress sets my ailments off the most), I became so much happier and can work on bettering myself and my future, and it'll be the same for you.
If you were ever hospitalized, that precedence will make it even easier.
You have the option to hire a Jew to help your case, but I hear they take up to half of backpay, and it's nothing the system doesn't already do (since they DO want to rehabilitate and it's just searching documents), it's best not to. Backpay can be a lot, and it's used to pay off expenses between your determined onset date to your approval date; for some, like OP, it's only a couple thousand, but for others, it can surpass 10k. My backpay was about 8k, but it also depends on the monthly rate you're approved for.
Living with family means around 400/mo, but alone usually means the max of 733

Hope this info helps.
>>
If they're not checking your receipts, just take your neetbux out in cash and hope you don't get burgled.
>>
>>37249622
I ran out of text, but...
You will have to show up in person a couple times. You can have someone with you (a representative, like a parent) but otherwise, bring a stress toy.
For me, it was two visits to the judge-- once for him to order evaluations and paperwork, the second for the final decision--once to the evaluation, and once to the local office to do the payment info.
More often than not, when it comes to mental illnesses, you'll be forced into the payee system. It means someone else will be given the money, but they can help you decide what to spend it on. For me and most people, it's a parent. If your parent is cool, they can just transfer it from the "payee" account into yours, but that's for another time.
>>
>>37249696
don't get a lawyer, the state does just as much legwork of fetching docs, and without having to shed some shekels
it's more of a "failsafe" for people who aren't confident enough in their case
>>
>>37249968
So you don't think having a lawyer increases your odds of approval?
>>
>>37249495
dont even have to hide them, i dont think the federal government counts crypto as an asset for the disability limit. and once they did, the value would skyrocket so much you wouldnt need bux anymore.fuck i need to get on bux now.
>>
>>37249781
No I am not.
But keep thinking that if that makes you happy
:^)
>>
>>37250022
Maybe a small amount, but not enough to be worth it.
I was fine without one, and one of the ladies working at the place there told me what I said earlier, that they do the same work.
I think she was more candid because there was no one else in the room.

A lawyer wouldn't help nearly as much as the documents themselves, especially visits to psychs and hospitalizations.
>>
>>37249856
>>37249931
Thank you so much anon. I would've responded but I was throwing up earlier. This is a difficult subject for me to think about.
>>
>>37250528
You're welcome. I don't know how much I can help otherwise, but if you have any burning questions, my discord is Syo#0797
>>
>>37248921
>only allowed to have 2k in assets

Broke the rules. Confused about why kicked off. Fucking americants.

You only owe $1470 back.

Reapply after you repay it.
>>
>>37248921
Good you fuck. I'm so sick of being the only poor person.
>>
File: IMG_3421.png (260KB, 707x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3421.png
260KB, 707x834px
>we will forever spend money on keeping wastes of skin like OP alive in their rooms and on third world countries instead of conquering space
>>
>>37251518
Wait you can only have 2k in assets or just a 2k savings?

So having an Xbox one and a computer disqualifies you?
>>
>>37251630

being socially inept is a disability since they struggle dealing with something entry-level as customer service.
>>
>>37252031

I think it's cash assets. You can own a house to live in, a car to drive, and xbox and shit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.