[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High school feels thread >tfw have math final and don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0147.jpg (77KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
77KB, 633x758px
High school feels thread
>tfw have math final and don't know shit
>>
>inb4 underage
I'm eighteen
>>
>there are high schoolers browsing this board right now
>>
>>37248828
>>37248836
>eighteen

I know this isn't exactly /wizchan/, but are you really entirely sure that you belong in /r9k/ when you're that young? At least wait until you're through college before you start acting like you're a robot, son.
>>
File: 1495367286079.jpg (25KB, 335x268px) Image search: [Google]
1495367286079.jpg
25KB, 335x268px
>ask for my crushes number in study group
>she says no
>>
>>37248828
It's high school, nigga. I was baked off my ass the entire time but still ended with a 3.89 gpa, shit isn't hard
>>
>>37248866
True robots are under 22 years old, you can't be a robot if you are 22+
>>
>>37248913
>true robots are 22+, you can't be a robot under 22 years old
FTFY
>>
>>37248884
some people have brains that develop slower and they have the wrong concept of school, studying, math and science. To them it's "work" and not you know... science.

I was pretty retarded during high-school, still am. But not AS retarded
>>
>tfw you didn't study anything for four years staight and still finish school with the highest grade of the whole fucking year
>>
>>37249013
That's not something you should be proud of.
>>
>>37248934
>true robots are 30+, you can't be a robot under 30 years old
FTFY

In all seriousness I'm 32 and find whiny high schoolers going to /r9k/ hilarious, though they should still probably fuck off to r/foreveralone.
>>
ITT underage scum
>>
>tfw european
>tfw will never be in an american highschool
>tfw you will never breeze through low quality american """education"""
>tfw you will never meet hundreds of new people everyday in new classes each semester
>tfw your school will never have clubs or extracurricular activities
>tfw you are stuck in europe with just the schoolbuilding where you go and learn and then go back home
>tfw you will never go to a state university where thousands of people gather
>tfw you will never join specialized clubs for every interest available
>tfw you will never meet new people every single day during your studies
>tfw you will never meet your sweetheart in uni and marry
>tfw european
>tfw ""uni"" is one building where around 300 people go to study and then fuck off
>tfw you will die alone
>tfw no clubs to join, nothing
>tfw european

If you're a robot and you went through the entire american education system from highschool to uni/college, YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY.
Americans CANNOT be robots
>>
File: 1430441656165.png (230KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1430441656165.png
230KB, 540x540px
>mfw D is a passing grade
>mfw day before the finals most teachers gave us cheatsheets with the questions and answers to the finals to study with
>mfw ditched more days than I attended and still able to graduate on time with less than 1.0 gpa
>mfw all i had to do to pass 10th grade history was memorize the presidents in order and locate every state on the US map

Public ed in America, everybody
>>
>>37249101
Disregarded opinion.
Most robots are from America.
But not every single one of us is going to recount our terrible painful memories just to proove to some europoor that we are genuine robots.
Fuck off.
>>
>>37249101
>tfw American
>tfw hate socializing but have to go through all of what you just said
Eurofags have it on easy mode
>>
>wake up early
>go to a building for 7 hours a day
>don't get paid
>illegal to skip
>if you drop out your life is basically over
>force fed overly complex math
>force fed science thats constantly changing
>force fed literature that uses an old form of English
>given dog food
>>
On the last day of school we get to choose things to do. I picked hanging out with the tard children. After that i'm gonna talk about my expirence here.
>>
>>37249159
Probably because you're all dropouts or got 'muh bullied'
Nigger join the gaming club, or computer science club, or anime club or whatever the fuck clubs there were at your schools. God knows there were plenty. But you didn't give a shit.
I'd give anything to have that kind of shit available to me. A gaming club to meet gaming interested girls? Holy shit yes.
>>
What the fuck? Is American high-school incredibly easy or something? You literally have to study your ass off just to pass a test here. Nobody could ever breeze through our final exams without at least a months study.
>>
>>37249214
So youre a normie?
And like to socialize?
Made a fruedian slip there friend.
>>
>>37249256
I don't socialize with anyone because I can't relate to anyone and don't wanna bother wasting time figuring out who they are.
If I could join a gaming club where I knew everybody played some games, I could participate in some talking, or watch people game. Or anything.
The schools literally set up the dating groups for you, and you're all too lazy to use them.
>>
File: 31OQi+SbNOL.jpg (8KB, 225x232px) Image search: [Google]
31OQi+SbNOL.jpg
8KB, 225x232px
>get put in a group of 4
>the other three people are kinda friends
>they don't do anything and act like cunts to me
>tell my teacher I don't want to work with them
>she insists
>go to the counselor
>she makes her let me turn the project in on my own
>i don't tell the rest of the group
>work on it for a week straight at the table while they talk about silly shit
>turn it
>teacher asks for theirs
>femanon gave it to you
>she explains that I asked to do the project alone because they weren't helping
>b-b-b-but we did help
>well where is your parts of it
>uuuhhhhhhh
>they all fail
>they all have low C or Ds in the class now
>still have an A
>>
>>37249240
ch1nk
>>
>>37249304
Trust me you wouldnt like these clubs that you think would have fixed your early years.
Especially since you only THINK talking to people that have one interest similair to yours is going to earn you a normie pass.
Take your robotism with stride and try to gleen to benefits of it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.