[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Claims to not be single by choice >Claims he doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Claims to not be single by choice
>Claims he doesn't have standards
>Doesn't date single mothers
I hate you sexists.
>>
>>37248509
i miss /fitlit/
>>
>>37248509
>"work" at the library
>implying you don't sleep there
Why would you go to a library when you have the internet, fool?
>>
Not dating single mothers isn't a standard, it's a law.

Neck yourself, faggot.
>>
>>37248509
>t. single mother
Which train of bad decisions brought you were you are?
>>
but would you date the daughter of a single mother?
>>
>>37248543
>tfw to intelligent to read the picture property
>>
>>37248509
Disadvantages dramatically outweigh the benefits.
Besides, she's a roastie.
>>37248574
Depends, but most of the time single mothers do not raise good kids.
So the answer will usually be no.
>>
OP, it's a big hurdle for a lot of guys. In the early stages of a relationship when they want to test the waters and learn about you, they know that if things get serious, there's this very important and weighty responsibility attached to you. Dating as a parent is like dating as an HIV patient; you're limited to other people with the same condition.
>>
>>37248597
Basically you are a sexist got it!
>>
>>37248668
No one is required to date women with mistakes and no one gives a fuck about your name calling. Drink bleach.
>>
>>37248509
Consider this, anon. If they are a single mother, that means they either have had loads of risky casual sex or have had a previously failed marriage or are a widow. In the first case, why would I want to have a relationship with some used up whore? In the second case, why would I want to date someone who already has had at least one failed marriage that may have had something to do with her own behavior? The only case I find acceptable is if they are a widow, which is why I don't go so far as to say that I simply won't date single mothers.
>>
>>37248668
Hey, if I were ever divorced, I would totally date single moms. What other woman would put up with my obligations to my child and ex-wife?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.