[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if everyone could suddenly be able to teleport, what would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 324234.jpg (22KB, 330x137px) Image search: [Google]
324234.jpg
22KB, 330x137px
if everyone could suddenly be able to teleport, what would the world be like?
>>
organized small-time people could make a huge impact if they plan their moves right

I think things will start moving really, really fast, as in exponentially. we might have some sort of world order pretty quickly, and organizations trying to get a monopoly on teleportation right after that, if the idea of an organization will even exist at that point.

interesting question
>>
>>37248489
Completely vacant of all human life.
>>
>>37248489
What are the limitations?
>>
>>37248489
dumb niggas would kill themselves by teleporting to the moon to see if it was really made of cheese
>>
>>37248570
you can only go to places you've been before or places in your field of view(you can extend it with binoculars).
You can't teleport other people without their consent.
You can't teleport objects heavier than you.
Think of it as a skill, like riding a bicycle.
>>
>>37248571
This.

Also people teleporting into each other would be a huge problem I reckon. Loadsa dead nigs. Probably over 10% of all people would be dead the first half hour. Imagine all those 3rd worlders wanting to check out the USA or Europe.
>>
Pure hell
>>
>>37248489
Blurry, probably.
>>
>>37248571
You can't teleport to the moon because see rules >>37248667
your teleport distance depends on visual distance resolution, moon is too far. (plus it's flat and is non material)
>>
>>37248489
quakecon shutters
>>
>>37248667
>You can't teleport objects heavier than you.
So fat people have the real advantage? The fatter you are, the more powerful a jumper you become.

What happens if the location you're teleporting to is occupied? Do you displace the object or does it displace you?
If you teleport somewhere you've been before, but someone has built a house on that spot while you were away, will you teleport into the walls and die?
>>
>>37248669
you can't teleport into other people, it just won't work, unless he moves from your jump site.
>>
>>37248489
Azazel is fucking amazing. Nightcrawler's gotta be his son, right? I heard Azazel was like 200 years old, so. Fellow X-men fan?
>>
>>37248761
not necessarily, it all depend on your skill level, some people can jump a car.
>>
>>37248716
>implying the moon isn't real
>>
>>37249170
it's real, but it's not a planet.
>>
Probably a lot more obese.
>>
*teleports behind you before you teleport behind me*
>>
Do you think the governments would enforce martial law across the world?

Would we the people be liberated by teleportation or will the Cabal adapt?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.