[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*lands sick kick flip in front of you* >Yeah Anon my stepdad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: ANON.jpg (111KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
ANON.jpg
111KB, 600x901px
*lands sick kick flip in front of you*
>Yeah Anon my stepdad buys me beer, I might invite you over to hang out but you're a loser who's going to die alone.
*sk8boards away*

What do?
>>
File: 1484270365083.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1484270365083.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>stepdad
>dadlets thinking they can talk down to anybody
>>
Probably get upset and think "he's right" or something like that. As a kid I would have called him out on his memes and his grandiose assumption that I would even want to be around him in the first place.
>>
knock him over and reveal his shiny boipucci
>>
>>37248116
Grab the skateboard out of his hand, do the most gnarly backside 900 mctwist nollie late laser flip hospital flip under flip to fakie on flat ground. Instantly attract swarms of nearby stacies. Become Chad. Live the good life.
>>
File: 180px-Lanky.png (45KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Lanky.png
45KB, 180x188px
Kidnap and rape
>>
>>37248116
Wonder why he first said he would invite me then change it in the middle of his sentence.
>>
>>37249060

to confound your expectations and crush your hopes.
>>
Whatever Time Traveler Zac Effron get out of here with that passiveaggro bullshit your career deadends in like four years anyway fuck you
>>
WAIT! DONT GO!

uhh.. i-i just wanted to tell you... your um.. really qt and...

WILL YOU PLEASE POUND MY BOIPUCCI TO OBLIVION~~~~~
>>
File: sfv_akuma_shun_goku_satsu_crop.jpg (96KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
sfv_akuma_shun_goku_satsu_crop.jpg
96KB, 750x400px
>>37248116

ISHU SENGEN
>>
>>37248116
Is this haircut still a thing?
>>
>>37248116
>throw a stick in front of him
>watch him fumble until he finally falls over onto his twink faggot face

skatefags really were a pathetic lot. kinda miss them tho
>>
>>37248116
Think "crazy kids" and go about my day
>>
>>37248116

I' d make sure I' d do a sick hardflipn in front of him and in front of the chicks he hangs out with
>>
Don't do this to me lad. I miss being an edgy 14 year old skater, smoking weed with the lads, druggie grills chilling around us, doing nothing but skating all day. I got out because I started getting panic attacks from drugs, and then the skater culture fucking died before I could get back in.
>>
>>37249171

Probably not, since I remember when it was new.

t. oldfag
>>
>>37248116

runs after twink pal

>I CAN BUY BEER
>I CAN BUY BEER
>>
>Truckfuck the little squirt

>Steal his deck

>Skate away on my deck with new parts board in hand

2ez
>>
>spill my spaghetti
>walk away
>>
>>37248116
>robots start chanting "boipussy, our lord and saviour"
>the crowd overwhelms the skater, rips off hos clothes and start attacking his every orefice with smelly NEET dick.
>>
>>37248116
FUCK OFF JUSTIN BIEBER!
>>
>>37248116
>tfw 23
>Still dress like this
CAN SOMEONE PLS FUCKING HELP ME
>>
>follow him
>push him over
>start suckin on that boiclit
>>
>>37248116
so tsundre
>>
>>37248116
>Mongo push my way ahead of him
>Land sick kick flip shove it
>Lol musclelet your arms are like twigs!
>Nudges him so he falls, t. faggot breaks his arms trying to arrest his crash.
>mongo push away
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37248116
I'm not gay or nothing, but I would smash that justin bibier boipucci just out of principle
>>
>>37249358
Coming from reddit in 2012 does not make you an oldfag
>>
>>37248163
this got to me

you sick perv
>>
>tfw im the only one of my group of high school friends that still skateboards
Everyone thinks its childish :(
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.