[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /hatred/ here? I hate mankind, I hate how life evolves and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

File: pep2.png (153KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
pep2.png
153KB, 768x768px
who /hatred/ here?

I hate mankind, I hate how life evolves and I hate life itself (my life and all other life too)

we're literally planet of the apes, everyone is selfish and greedy, our feelings about what's good and bad are defined as what allowed us to thrive in our ancestral past but we're still stuck with those impressions, the rich and powerful naturally oppress the poor and weak, everything is an exhausting struggle and competition, happiness is fleeting but misery is lasting, your average toothache is more painful than some of the highest pleasures you can feel in your entire life. I want to destroy all life on this fucking faggot planet, I hate it so much, everything I do and see fills me with hatred. It's not "muh feminists" or "muh conservatives" or "muh liberals" or any bullshit like that. UTOPIA DOES NOT AND CANNOT EXIST, EVERYTHING IS CORRUPT BY DESIGN

the treachery of your own body and mind is even designed so that killing yourself is difficult (psychologically and physically) and nobody thinks glassing the planet with nuclear fire is a good idea even though it obviously is

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH I HATE THIS FUCKING FAGGOT SHIT
>>
>>37247572
Find God anon, he is the only one that can save you from this suffering.
>>
>>37247606
I like the concept of original sin, but religion is a retarded coping strategy because it prioritizes a perfect world that doesn't exist above the real world that we all have to endure

I understand why people would be religious, but I don't want to just cope, I want everything to be destroyed. I want to tear apart the fabric of reality so that everything is destroyed forever and nothing new can grow
>>
>>37247652
>it prioritizes a perfect world that doesn't exist

Well it does require you to believe it to exist. Trust me senpai if you spend some time around church and really get into it you'll start to believe it all really sincerely. Becoming religious saved me a hell of a lot of anxiety.

Anyway that's just my 2 cents. I hope everything works out for you anon.
>>
>>37247606
Religion is repression of fear of death. True men accept natural fear and weakness and never let them get in their way.
>>
File: The suffering of wojak.png (188KB, 1336x1732px) Image search: [Google]
The suffering of wojak.png
188KB, 1336x1732px
>>37247572

You have found true enlightenment brother robot. The universe itself is intrinsically evil, right down to the processes of biology and the laws of physics. Existence is random chaos and cruelty.
>>
>>37247652
>I like the concept of original sin
What a pathetic little cuck
>>
>>37247652
if you want to destroy everything, open third eye, then it is said you can destroy everything. though nobody chooses then to destroy eveything cuz they see the reality of everything and its supposedely amazing or somethng.
>>
I get this way sometimes. Then I do something enjoyable rather than sitting at home reading the news, and I remember that life's worth it in the short term.

And in the long term we're never getting off this rock before it burns to ashes.
>>
>>37248098
haha yeah, the depiction of a man who's timid enough for women to dominate him is a perfect example of a figure worthy of contempt! human intuition is ingenious! I'm sure having these types of impressions won't facilitate sustained human suffering for everyone except the best men in the short term!

OOGA BOOGA ME STRONG MAN! ME AT TOP OF TRIBE! ME MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD BECAUSE ME READY TO FIGHT AGAINST IRRELEVANT STONE AGE CHALLENGES!

fuck you and your monkey morality, chimp faggot
>>
>>37247572
I hate everything too. Your hatred is immature and naive, though. You hate the universe for being what it is and being what it's supposed to be. Ijust hate everything because I'm tired
>>
>>37247572

life became alot easier when I realized all that, simply because I realized that the world wasn't good or evil.

In fact, everything is as it should be.
>>
>>37247572
Frustration to maximum levels, I don't know if it's true hatred or not. I basically feel like >>37248596, and I think if I hate anything it's that my tiredness is not in and of itself enough to justify and create a change. I would need the opposite of tiredness, but once I have it, I probably wouldn't have the necessary mindset to apply it.
>>
>>37248596
if the universe is what it is, and it's shit- then i don't see why hatred is naive and immature
>>
>>37248596
>You hate the universe for being what it is and being what it's supposed to be.
what's immature about this? it's supposed to be something that's shit so it's worthy of my hatred. it plucks out sentient creatures from nothing so they can live in a torture chamber for no reason, what kind of system is that? why wouldn't you hate that?
>>37248628
nothing is inherently good or evil, but the universe apathetically spits out creatures who prefer good to evil in a reality where what feeling creatures would consider evil is the norm and good the exception. if the universe was a mother she'd be riddled with aids, you'd be her bastard off-spring and she'd abandon you immediately so that her other bastard children can take care of you
>>
File: 1492702112293.gif (361KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492702112293.gif
361KB, 500x281px
Me, existence fucking blows and the world is, was and always will be total shit.

It's disgusting to think even when I die the world and all it's suffering will continue.

All I can do is not reproduce.
>>
As a nihilist, pessimist, misanthropist and staunch antinatalist, I wholeheartedly agree.

You might wanna take a look at Thomas Ligotti's book "The Conspiracy Against the Human Race". It's quite enlightening.
>>
File: 1483914693378 (1).jpg (470KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483914693378 (1).jpg
470KB, 1920x1080px
>>37247572
Accept the primordial truth anon.
>>
>>37247572
Every now and then I am reminded that we are meatsuits.
>>
>>37248815
looking at some of the reviews I kind of disagree with a major point that's (supposedly) in this book. it's true that a special kind of hell is reversed for human beings due to our greater cognitive abilities, but animals eating each other because "dats nature mang :~)" is a very real and very disgusting example of the never ending rape of living creatures
>>
>>37247572
i thought about my shameless humanity, then i thought 'hey, humanity is already shameless'.
>>
File: 1491430369111.jpg (577KB, 1280x1478px)
1491430369111.jpg
577KB, 1280x1478px
>>37247572
>tfw to intelligent to care about anything, be it her, him, you.
>>
>>37247572
Why are you so averse to suffering? Clearly human suffering as it the core of your hatred, yet like death, suffering is equally as ubiquitous.

Living life fearing death or hating suffering is useless, suffering is inherent to man and is thus inescapable. To be consumed by an unproductive and self sabotaging hatred only spoils the privileged experience you've been given, give up your hatred and enjoy the things that you can.

Alternatively, you could kill yourself and it would be like this conversation never happened, nothing ever existed because your conciseness ceases to exist.

I could also address the pathology of your statement and ask if you always feel like this. Is there ever times in your life that you enjoy? Can you find joy in anything at all?
>>
>>37247572
Just off yourself, you cant suffer anymore and the rest of us dont have to listen to your little bitch ass whine. OP is faggot.
>>
>>37248441
Premature 3rd eye opening leads to aggressive maneuvers from ((((them)))). Timing is everything, don't shill it m8o.
>>
>>37249731
>Why are you so averse to suffering?
instead of explaining this with words, put something under one of your fingernails and pry it off, then you'll understand why I don't like suffering
>To be consumed by an unproductive and self sabotaging hatred only spoils the privileged experience you've been given
it's privilege like cancer is a privilege
>I could also address the pathology of your statement and ask if you always feel like this. Is there ever times in your life that you enjoy? Can you find joy in anything at all?
obviously I don't always feel a burning hatred for life and everything in it, but the fact that life is a worthy target for my hatred never changes, I just focus more or less on it at different times
>>37249782
I wish, as I explained in the OP killing yourself isn't an easy task
>>
>>37249830
What the fuck?
How hard can it be, just find some pills (steal them if you must) and a bottle of alcohol, take all that shit and go to sleep. Literally how easy is that? Or just get really fucked up and slit your wrists up your arm in the bathtub?
What are you afraid of faggot?
>>
>>37249969
human will is so limited most people can't even go on a diet you faggot, killing yourself is out of the question under most circumstances
>>
If only all those bullshit subatomic particles didn't form there would be no suffering
>>
>>37249969
>lol bro just kill yourself xdddd

grow up
>>
We just live in a world our brains and instincts aren't designed for, especially any form of relationships suffer from this
>>
>>37249830
>example
Your example doesn't mean anything to me, I'm not ignorant to suffering and I'm aware of the suffering of others, that doesn't mean I hate life. Why do you choose to hate something you can't control? Why protest against an immutable part of existence instead of adapting to it and progressing as a person. It reveals the fault in your character. It shows a blatant slothful nature that you choose to ignore, you do nothing for the benefit of your your life and wallow in malice.
>cancer is a privelage
You eat every night do you not? You have shelter and air conditioning and a high speed internet connection, you are objectively *positively* privelaged.
>>
>>37250053
What do you suggest instead old wise man?
>>
>>37250173
I don't suggest anything, only that I don't think killing yourself is quite as easy as you make out.
>>
>>37248055
>>37247572
life was a mistake

it's just the people/organisms born with the better genes and under better circumstances that thrive no matter how selfish, cruel or evil they are. the weak, and the poor are destined to suffer and rot simply by the accident of birth. there is no fairness in this world, only shortlived happiness for the lucky and limitless suffering for people like us.

the final redpill is realising that destroying all life would be a net positive.
>>
I guess I should fall into the same category as you, but I don't hate or blame anyone for the circumstances I've found myself in, not even myself. Some people are destined to succeed unconditionally, others just go with the flow of modern industrialized society and at least have fleeting moments of happiness or purpose, and others, and some just experience an onslaught of misery until they die unknown and unloved. I might fall into the latter category but at least I've made peace with it, instead of lashing out futilely at what others in my shoes perceive as the cause of their pain. It's no one's fault. It's just how it is.
>>
>>37248055

>intrinsically evil

evil is a human concept

the universe is completely neutral, its chemicals banging against each other until organisms come out and organisms banging against each other until the superior organisms comes out

its random and chaotic and meaningless, but its not evil

there is beauty in this universe, its just hard to find, especially in human society with is such a farcry from anything natural (most specifically in the modern era)

reality is constant struggle and effort for organisms, if you cease to writhe then you cease to exist

entropy ensures that

maybe its just because I'm a cynical and morbid person, but I think the absurdity of this reality and the constant struggle it guarantees to its conscious creatures is beautiful in its own way

life feeds on life

everything runs on its own fuel until the mechanisms that allow it to run on that fuel wear out from use

then those things die, but they become fuel for something else

it will just keep going this way until the universe runs out of fuel

and then it will all fall in on itself and start over again, playing out the exact same way

its all an endless cycle, we're all sisyphus

no rhyme or reason, just fleeting moments where the chemicals you're made up of are arranged in a way that causes you to feel happy/satisfied

once one is put into existence, those moments are the carrot on the stick that push you to move forward

long pointless rant cut short: your enjoyment of existence runs on a sine wave, keep living for the 1's, but languish in the -1's as well for contrast, do this until you can't anymore, its probably futile, but if you let yourself be impressed with the small things, you will be happier
>>
>>37250249
>it's just the people/organisms born with the better genes and under better circumstances that thrive no matter how selfish, cruel or evil they are
this isn't 100% true all the time, but it's just true enough to be a fundamental part of humanity, always has always will
>>
>>37250533

as a side point, there is certainty in entropy

as chaotic as the universe is, that chaos is still governed by its own laws
>>
>>37250249
>the final redpill is realising that destroying all life would be a net positive.
For who? There's no objective measurement of positive or negative, just every individual's subjective measurements. And no matter how stupid you might think they are, you can't be wrong about subjective matters. So if most living creatures subjectively prefer life, then by the only standard that matters, life is a positive.

If not, kill all the ones who subjectively believe life is negative and measure again.
>>
File: justJP.jpg (36KB, 359x503px) Image search: [Google]
justJP.jpg
36KB, 359x503px
Sort yourself out, buckos.
>>
>>37248653
this is a terrible fucking feel anon

we have to end the loop
>>
>>37247572
I also hate mankind.
But today I have a special - I hate so called "close friends" that suddenly turn to traitors - day.
>>
>>37248557
hurr durr i am a weak man who is unable to do anything man is naturally meant to do but i have a big vocabulary and that makes me really smart
>>
>>37247572
It's okay OP; I'm going to make the virus. No more fields, no more bangs, no more locality.
>>
>>37247572
I'm a fascist but sometimes I feel like everything is just a lost cause and humanity deserves extinction. Even the fascist states were full of corrupt & evil people. I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with politics of any form. It seems like the corrupt & evil will always overpower the good & virtuous.
And no I can't become an anarchist, because anarchism is impossible in the long scale. Technologically advanced people will naturally organize politically.
>>
>>37250772
I wouldn't describe his vocabulary as particularly big.
>>
File: 123454353454.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
123454353454.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>>37250828
>You will never usher in the age of entropy
>>
>>37250851
I wouldnt either, but i presume he believes he does
>>
>>37250842

same boat as you friend

I think the blackpill is impossible for people like us to avoid, especially nowadays

we want to maintain, give structure/order to a reality that constantly fights to undo anything we build

but anything worth having is worth putting forward the effort to maintain
>>
>>37250842
>I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with politics of any form
You are starting to understand, my friend. Psychology (and disorders such as sociopaty) are extremely relevant to understand human behavior. No sane person would want a single strong leader because humans are trash and behave accordingly. Checks, balances and ransparency are needed.
>>
>>37250533
Hi Camus
>>
>>37247572
your problem is that you believe in abstract terms like happiness and misery in the first place. Life is only things that are happening. You are like an ant trying to swim upstream when all you have to do is let yourself float.
>>
>>37250969
In practice that creates more opportunities for people to suck blood and steer the world off course, while giving the populace the illusion of control
>>
>>37250981

absurdism is the fundamental redpill
>>
>>37250865
God already did. We're the product of disorder. Whether that's good or bad isn't important. You should just understand this. The key is to stop it, and it's very possible.

I'm gonna do it. I'm beating this game and turning it off.
>>
File: terra_cotta_buddha_head_meh.jpg (44KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
terra_cotta_buddha_head_meh.jpg
44KB, 736x736px
life, it sux
that's what buddha knew
eight noble truths, yo
>>
>>37250229
>get drunk enough to lower your inhibitions
>suck off a shotgun
it's not like people don't kill themselves literally every single day
>>
>>37250842
nothing is impossible in the long run, but its hard to actually change things when theres so many opinions that interfere and stop progress, and even those that dont worry about opinions are usually fascist or strict in some way cuz they get things done at the price of freedom,

for me, i think anarchism should be something to consider as a way to pressure governments or higher-ups to making decisions, rather then as an unstructured society. but it may work as a political system, but everything's temporary
>>
>>37251058

>we're the product of disorder

its the complete opposite, we're ordered creatures that are "resisting" entropy the best we can

that's why you have to eat to continue living, and reproduce to create life beyond life
>>
>>37251176
>eat to continue living
>reproduce to create life beyond life
those are OUR CHOICES if we didnt want todo that then we would've died

just because were an "advanced" species doesnt mean we still arent part of nature and it's role
>>
>>37251065
yeah man its totally that easy

not like your instincts kick in to stop you or anything

i assume u have first hand experience?
>>
>>37251245

yeah, I'm not implying that we aren't part of nature and its role though

I'm just saying that organisms are against the odds and require maintenance to continue existence, we're ordered matter that doesn't want to stay ordered, so we have to maintain

and I'd argue that while you can starve yourself or choose not to reproduce that your nature is pushing you very hard to do both of those things
>>
File: 1456111343802.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456111343802.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>37251245

>OUR CHOICES
>he still takes the bait that is the illusion of free will
>>
>>37247572
This is a great thread OP. These are the kinds of posts I can genuinely relate to, people thinking about the big ideas instead of getting caught up in their petty sexist/racist/etc bullshit.
>>
>>37251382

I wouldn't say sexism and racism are petty, just a part of reality
>>
>>37251289
we want order because nature and the elements force us to
and how exactly are we "ordered matter that doesn't want to stay ordered"
>>
>>37251404
>petty, just a part of reality
they are petty because people presume such things are are part of reality
>>
>>37251437

entropy, organic life is an anomaly

order has to be forced and maintained because the inherent direction of this reality is disorder
>>
>>37251449

sexism is a result of a misunderstanding between men and women that is too subjective for us to ever really bridge

racism is a result of misunderstanding between groups with different behavioral tendencies and cultural norms that evolved independently of each other for thousands of years, its also unlikely that it can be bridged

they are results of inherent differences in subjective experience, which obviously can't be shared outside of the noises we call words, but words obviously have their limits, they're just the best thing we have to share our experiences
>>
>>37251465
yes, but how are we already ordered matter that seeks disorder?
>we're ordered matter that doesn't want to stay ordered
wouldn't it be the reverse?
>>
>>37247572
I feel you, OP. I take a look at our world and our species and see how brutal and savage everything is, and I feel seething hatred and despair.

I just want us all to be able to live free, happy, love filled lives but nope, we live in a world where tribalism and savagery reigns supreme.

I hate all of existence. I wish I could fix everything, but I can't.
>>
>>37251668
Not Op but: thank's for being out there. Good to know others feel the same.
>>
>>37251646

I don't really understand what you're not getting

entropy is the tendency of order to head towards disorder

if something is ordered, it has to be maintained
>>
Human consciousness is a mistake of nature. As we live out lives our brain continues to secrete all sort of substances and electrochemical reactions that we call feelings and memories. All these processes tell us that we are somebody when in reality it is nothing more than a programing that has taken place since the day we were born. We are all biological puppets and our brain is pulling our strings. No matter what you're thinking, even if you tried to deny it, it is your programing speaking.
>>
>>37247572
Honestly, we can understand the meaninglessness of the world, but trying to solve it would be a near impossible milestone,
and complaining isn't gonna do anything.
its much better to see the world as a playing field, one that you can move about and do whatever you want, like a playground. you can choose who you want to change, and how, if you have the drive.
and it won't matter if what you do is considered "good" or "bad" cuz everyone has a different view on morals, thus it won't matter if they are broken.

it's a pretty good life honestly
>>
>>37251892

yeah, I wish more people would come to terms with this, think we could move forward a lot quicker if people were willing to accept this
>>
>>37251892
if you torture your cat it won't like it, but it isn't an accident, it's a mechanism so you strive to avoid what's bad for you and strive to indulge in what's good for you
>>
>>37251820
the only order that needs to be maintained is ours, not nature's. nature has it's own order but it's more chaotic and complicated then ours.

and before you said that were ordered matter that doesn't want order but how can they be?
>>
File: pepetred.png (8KB, 215x255px)
pepetred.png
8KB, 215x255px
Agreed OP, as for me... My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here...
>>
>>37248628
Absolutely correct, and one of the best posts I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>37251892
I don't think it's a mistake, it was random but clearly an evolution. Afterall we are not sure of the endgame of nature. Some say it's just the desire to live at any cost but it could be the desire to know everything .
>>
>>37252245
it sidesteps the issues, it's basically a strawman

life is obviously not inherently good or evil, a wizard didn't fucking make it, our (meaning mankind) experience of it is shit regardless
>>
>>37247572
Wow I almost cut myself on all the edge this thread is throwing out.
Grow up, sorry you try so hard to be unhappy, I'll just go on my way content at knowing I'll never be so miserable as you are.
>>
>>37252245
alright I guess you won't mind if I throw this acid in your face

good and bad is irrelevant, things just are, dude
>>
>>37251176
That's not true. By every chemical reaction we initiate, we produce more entropy, more disorder. At this point, human society is burning absolute fuckloads of coal which otherwise would have sat undisturbed. If we ever begin to harness entire stars, we'll increase entropy even more quickly. We're walking talking entropy producing machines.
>>
>>37252313
lol
is more worried about being happy then questioning our existence
>>
>>37247572
calm down buddy you'll get over your first girlfriend some day
>>
File: entropy.png (24KB, 786x334px) Image search: [Google]
entropy.png
24KB, 786x334px
>>37252366
i think your talking about the wrong type of entropy
>>
>>37252428
Friction produces heat energy, which is entropy
>>
The point of life (not even life, really, but rather being) is to experience everything. It's pretty likely you've heard this saying before, but I'll repeat it anyway. "You are the universe experiencing itself." That's objectively correct. However, I'd like to take things a step further. In the very beginning, everything in our universe was contained within an extremely small, dense point. Scientists haven't come up with an exact size for it yet, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was actually dimensionless. It was simultaneously everywhere and nowhere. It had no 'size' like we would think of now. Within this point was contained all of the energy within our universe. And, being in that state, it was the purest form of energy in all of existence. Most every religion speaks of God in the same way. He is Light, Love, Logos, the One, Ein Sof, Brahman, God, etc. At first, there was only void. It's likely that God/the energy came afterwards, but there's no conclusive proof either way. Regardless, God was alone. Being infinitely pure was terrible, as there was no change, and thus no time. It was only a still image, which is only an infinitesimal fraction of all of the possibilities of existence, of being. Because of this, God/the energy withdrew its infinite form and then, seemingly paradoxically, expanded outwards. By creating dimensions, the energy limited itself, but it also was able to expand outwards and CHANGE. It was able to experience new forms of being. Cont.
>>
>>37252461
we're talking about the second def, the concept may have came from that thou
>>
File: 1495432027961.jpg (50KB, 484x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495432027961.jpg
50KB, 484x1024px
knowing the fact that your white daughters and granddaughters will eventually become coalburners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAcnFOcu57s&list=PLK1EELPqDSMYW5tGCeDyO93ICCzmpk9bu&index=93
>>
>>37252493
These new forms of being were much preferable to the old lack of change, as evidenced by the constant and unending drive towards change, entropy. This is where that law of thermodynamics comes in. That is why things change in the way that they do. Loving change in the way that it does, this energy wants to experience everything that it possibly can. As God, or the One Being, it is basically its responsibility to do so. Everything within this universe is fundamentally based upon and built with energy, including ourselves. So while we ARE the universe observing itself, we are more correctly energy observing itself and striving towards change, and new experiences. While some of these changes may subjectively feel good or bad to our limited perspectives, on the cosmic scale, it really doesn't matter. Additionally, this allows for Karma to exist. Any harm we do to others, we literally and instantly receive ourselves, since there is no real defining line between any portion of energy. Additionally, there is no real objective line delineating between one's self and the outside world. Think about it. Everything is simply an extremely complex chemica reaction (which is itself an extremely complex physics phenomenon, going down to the quantum level, and whatever is below that, until we reach pure energy). So in hurting others, we hurt ourselves. There is no 'self' or 'other' - well, no. That's not correct. There is ONLY self: energy. The only 'barriers' between one thing and other are subjective. This ties in with the idea of a 'soul' or the 'Atman'. People have known since time immemorial that there is a light of some kind within us. A pure spirit of some kind. This is because we know, deep within ourself, that we are light. And light is energy. Some try to say that the soul, or the Atman, is separate from God, or the Original Light, but this is certainly not the case. It has simply changed form and become countless smaller -- cont.
>>
>>37252520
portions of itself. Not only this, but because of the change towards which we, as light energy, infinitely strive, we must eventually reach all possible combinations. Just as you can arrange a series of numbers into a limited number of positions, so too will we eventually reach the end of our task. Personally, I think that something akin to the multiverse theory is correct, wherein every single quantum (or whatever the smallest layer is) happens in every possible way. For insurance, in universe one, all things spin to the left, in universe two, all but one things spin to the left (I don't think spin is the correct term to use here, but I hope that you can grasp what I mean), and so on and so forth. Just like a book exists in its entirety, but the reader only experiences the present moment which he is reading, so too does our (and every other universe) exist outside of time and space, in a swirling whirling sphere of infinite possibilities. The only reason we feel as though we are experiencing the passage of time is because our consciousness has evolved to experience existence in this subjective way. After our 'deaths' the energy, quarks, atoms, molecules, cells, tissues, organs, bodies, families, tribes, communities, cities, states, countries, continents, worlds, solar systems, galaxies, universes, etc. and all of their components don't simply disappear. That's one of the absolute most fundamental principles of reality: energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change forms. And notice that change is the ONLY thing it can do. It is because changing is fundamental to energy itself. So, really, each and every one of us is simply a small portion of a much greater whole. Though we can only experience a very limited amount of things due to our subjective sensory organs, that doesn't mean there isn't a greater whole within which we are able to experience it ALL. I think we go through each experience, whether as a single photon -- cont.
>>
>>37252538
in its journey across the entire universe, being ejected from a star near the beginning of everything and traversing the darkest portion of the universe, not colliding with anything until near the very end of time, or as a human being, which we are experiencing now, or as some animal, or a computer network, or an entire civilization or Planet (a la Gaia), or even the entire universe at once - the experience of God. Hell, we may even reach the point where we are able to experience every single point of the entirety of all of the multiverse, all every single disparate point in time, at once. After this ultimate experience of EVERYTHING, without limit, we will return to the void and experience a complete lack of existence. From there, we will begin anew, and start our wild ride right over again, as one of the smallest fundamental particles, going through the list, experiencing being. The best way to describe it, in my opinion, is that we're just "riding the wave."
Calle vote
>>
>>37252493
tfw I want to destroy the universe now.
>>
>>37252584
Sorry if I worded things improperly, but that's mostly what I meant with the whole
>Just like a book exists in its entirety, but the reader only experiences the present moment which he is reading, so too does our (and every other universe) exist outside of time and space, in a swirling whirling sphere of infinite possibilities.
We, as God, are 'currently' (though that word somewhat loses its meaning in this context) experiencing all of everything within /that/ singularity, yes. I 100% believe this. But as humans, we are experiencing our lives differently. Eventually, though, we'll feel everything, be everything, and have knowledge of everything. Oh, that's another point that I forgot to make! Most every religion claims that God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent, and Omniscient. Well, so, too, is energy!! Because everything is energy, then energy must be everywhere. By nature of being everywhere, the energy (God) has knowledge of everything. Additionally, because energy is responsible for all of the 'work' done within the universe, it is responsible for all changes, and all power. Thus, by most religions' own definitions, they freely admit that God is Energy (which is already the same as light - hence 'light energy' - which just so happens to be one of the most common names for God), and since we are made up of energy, we literally are God, QED.

Oh, shit!! That just reminded me of something extremely profound which I experienced during a mushroom trip. Everything is seeking other things, either in order to learn things from the other or else to impart wisdom onto them. One is either the leader or the follower, the teacher or the student, the parent or the child, the 1 or the 0. This is the fundamental drive behind change, and movement, entropy, all of it. It is incredible to be able to be a part of this. We are all immortalized in both existence and nonexistence.
Terrace teapan
>>
>>37247572
Then why don't YOU fix it, Cunt-for-brains?!
Use this hatred and anger for life and use it as a fuel to right that which is wrong. It only takes one brave person to make an impact.

Get off your ass, fly to a failed-state, and fight the bad guys! Build houses for those who are affected by wars and natural disasters! Join the groups that are battling AGAINST insurgents, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, etc...
Or become well known for something! Scour the jungles of Nicaragua for lost treasure! Battle the communist-guerillas in Colombia.
Go report from dangerous parts of the world and show everyone what's happening!

You get my point. If your life sucks, then you'll have no issue risking it to make the world a better place. Even if you think it's a lost cause, it shouldn't make a difference then, because you can only meet your expectations or surpass them.
>>
>>37252702
Kill you'reself my man.

Saint Cipres
>>
>>37252702
Depend on your definition of better. Maybe some think mass murdering everyone is for the better.
>>
>>37252137

I have no idea what you're even talking about, but you don't seem to understand what entropy is

I don't think you know what you're talking about at all
>>
>>37252168
where an when anon, you can be vague I just want to say I talked to you before you became a famous mass murderer
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.