[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots have ridiculously high standards? >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 34168837786_870154549e_o.jpg (190KB, 841x1024px) Image search: [Google]
34168837786_870154549e_o.jpg
190KB, 841x1024px
Any other robots have ridiculously high standards?

>tfw can't be attracted to women who are even slightly overweight
>must be thin
>must have pretty face
>must have nice hair

Not too picky about other things but those three things alone cut out a huge portion of the population.
>>
File: 1489409273920.jpg (307KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
1489409273920.jpg
307KB, 1400x787px
>>37247521
>Any other robots have ridiculously high standards?

AHAHAHAHAHA. If you ever plan on sticking your dick in anything, You need to get with the fucking program, and drop your standards lower than rock bottom.

>pic related
>>
I literally need an A4 page to describe my standards.

>am a fat autistic fuck

help please
>>
>>37247521
I am similar, but my obsession lays with the feet. I absolutely lose all interest in women who do not have 10/10 feet for my tastes. My tastes are a little bizarre though, so it is hard to find the perfect girl. I like large feet, very long toes, and large nailbeds. There's more to it, but that's the top three.

It sucks because sometimes you don't know what you're getting. I can see a chick who I find attractive, but she isn't wearing shoes that show her feet, so I don't know what her feet look like. 9 out of 10 times, when I do see her feet later, they are not up to my standards so I lose interest.

Other than that, face is of absolute importance. I prefer brown eyed women with shoulder length hair. Besides the feet and face, I don't much care too much about the rest. Small tits don't bother me, a flat ass does kind of, but nice feet and face can trump that. In fact, small tits and a nice round ass are my desired combination.

The only other thing I pay attention to is hands. I like women with long, bony hands and very large nailbeds. These types of hands can be good indicators of feet. Normally women with these types of hands will also have long bony toes and large toe nailbeds. Still, perfect hands aren't a dealbreaker.
>>
>>37247521
What do you look like?

ori
>>
File: 51715319.jpg (75KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
51715319.jpg
75KB, 720x480px
>>37247521
you think all robots are exactly the same with the same tastes, brainless.
>>
Also, no blacks
>>
I'm the same, but most of my standards are to do with personality, values, goals, etc.

There are just some things I know are going to ruin the chances of a lasting relationship, and I don't want to waste anybody's time.
>>
I have preferences,but not standards
I wouldn't DQ a girl because she's tall or flat for exampke.
If you are less than average. Read:autist neckbeard.you dont have the least right to be picky
>>
>>37247521
I always asked myself, what type of people HAVE to lower their standards? And when can one know that he should do it?
>>
>>37247768
Can i get a source for that semen demon?
>>
>can't be overweight
>must have attractive face
>can't be taller than me (5'11) but I like girls over 5'8
But those are given
>Must like or at least tolerate talking about cars because I'm seriously autistic
>Can't be radical leftist, liberal is fine (I'm pretty centrist)
>Prefer blonde hair/blue eyes but not really necessary
>Must like music as much as me
>Must smoke cigarettes/weed (idk why but this is a huge turn on for me)
>Can't be really stupid
I'm not sure what's wrong with me

Current GF is 5'10, 115lbs, very pretty (imo), plays violin (I play cello), smokes, blonde, green eyes, likes my car at least and has a don't tread on me sticker on her car and makes fun of black lives matter
I guess it worked out for me lads.
>>
Yeah it seems like I'm only attracted to the top 1% of women. I would rather be celibate then compromise. I guess that make me volcel rather then incel
>>
>>37247521
u probably wouldnt care as long as shes an internet gf

i used to think i had super high standards but really i just want someone who i feel knows the one thing thats been consistent in my life and that is gay internet shit
>>
>>37247521
I have high standards in general and it's why everyone thinks I'm some sort of stuck up punk even though I fail to reach my expectations more than anyone else so in my mind I'm beneath all of them
>>
>>37250195
Not really. I'm sure we could all get some mentally retarded, down's syndrome girl because they'd take literally anybody. Doesn't mean we're volcel because we choose not to. We could all rape a bitch to lose virginity, just because we choose not to doesn't make us volcel. You see?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.