[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have a small penis >am short >am ugly >have no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: fem-pepe.png (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fem-pepe.png
23KB, 300x250px
>I have a small penis
>am short
>am ugly
>have no talents or hobbies
>never go outside
>am uneducated and unemployed
>and hate women
>BUT I DESERVE A WOMAN! FUCKING ROASTIE BITCHES WON'T DATE ME! WOMAN HATE THREAD, GUYS!
Hmm . . . really makes me think.
>>
>really makes me think

I honestly don't think so.
>>
Let's look at woman

>Don't have anything like a small penis, plenty guys like small tits
>Guys care much less about height.
>If you're ugly you can use makeup or appeal to some fetish
>You don't have to leave your house, fill out a profil on a dating site and you'll have hundreds of men trying to get your attention.
>They just get some sugardaddy
>You can openly hate men, and alot do for silly reasons
Fuck off. Woman play life on easy mode.
>>
File: Male vs Female Dating Life.png (145KB, 1246x1616px) Image search: [Google]
Male vs Female Dating Life.png
145KB, 1246x1616px
>>37247632
Beautifully said. OP is either a troll or a roastie, but either way you dismantled their strawman beautifully. It always makes me laugh how normies/roasties imply that we're acting "entitled", despite the fact that every single robot on this board knows that they're not "entitled" to a girl. Think about it - when you've been treated like absolute trash by women your whole life, you realize pretty damn quick that no man is entitled to a woman. Women are incredibly entitled to as many men as they want, but never vice versa.
>>
File: rascal-flaps-i.jpg (118KB, 567x574px) Image search: [Google]
rascal-flaps-i.jpg
118KB, 567x574px
>>37247632
Put me in da screencaparoo bruva!
>>
>I have a small penis
>am short
These two are impossible to fix without spending up to $10 000 on expensive surgery. The rest are perfectly fixable though.
>>
>>37247739
Man, you must've never interacted with a woman to truly believe this
>>
>>37247739
This is retarded, you know that right? I don't think I meet a single criteria on that man list and I am married to at least a 6/10 and have had 22 sexual partners ranging from 3/10 fatties to 9/10 hotties, could have had more if I wanted.
>>
>>37247887
>>37247894
It's sentiment is accurate, the study ran by Okcupid substantiates it. Look up the writeup entitled "Your Looks And Your Inbox." Large sample size study showing that on average women rated 80% of men as unattractive, where as man rated only 45% of women as unattractive. This suggests that the dating system is substantially harder for men than women. Also, this is an actual study. Please take anecdotal evidence elsewhere. If you'd like to refute it, post your own study. Do not post anecdotal evidence like a typical normie would.
>>
>>37247962
Not that other guy but what you're saying is I'm in the top 20% of men? Noice.
>>
>>37247962
Well fuck, I give, I've only got anecdotal evidence.

That said, I'm just gonna leave the conversation while simultaneously fucking and respecting my wife.

Guess I'm just a normie
>>
>>37247992
Again with the anecdotal evidence. Do you realize that anecdotal evidence means absolutely nothing? Post a study that refutes mine, or just discontinue posting altogether, for the sake of preserving what little post quality remains of /r9k/. I can't even tell you how many times I've had to explain this exact concept to a normie: anecdotal evidence isn't proper evidence.
>>
>>37247962
Of course you are right that a wider range of women are considered attractive than are men, I'm not contesting that. I'm saying that you don't need much to get laid. Certainly not all the shit on that list
>>
>>37248032
What the fuck are you talking about sperg. I'm saying if what you're saying is true then I'm top 20%.
>>
>>37248032
Calm down, we aren't trying to have an "appeals to logos" debate with you; just having a conversation. We are letting you know that it is possible to get laid without meeting all of the criteria mentioned in the first study. In this case personal examples would be relevant as living proof that the infograph is way too hyperbolic.
>>
>>37248110
do you see this pic? this is called "having to settle"
now i will say that mark is a pretty smart guy, probably smarter than most guys here. but he doesn't wanna end up like robin williams so he made a conscious choice.
>>
File: $_32.jpg (49KB, 634x368px) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
49KB, 634x368px
>>37248207
forgot pic
originalo commento
>>
>>37248207
>Zuckerberg
>Smart
He made a website to rate girls on campus. That isn't smart. Also his wife is quite possibly the ugliest bitch I've ever seen. Her calves are the size of some bodybuilders. Fucking abhorrent. Even the Chinese make fun of her for being ugly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.